Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I want to see a press conference tomorrow. 20:41 - Nov 24 with 668 viewsmo_itfc

Judge, Huws and Holy should have to explain why they've played so badly.

Lambert should be held accountable, but of course wont be!

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

I want to see a press conference tomorrow. on 20:44 - Nov 24 with 647 viewsmrshallisfit

Huws is a busted flush. Judge doesnt want to be here. Lambert is the busted flush of all busted flushes.
I want to see a press conference tomorrow. on 20:45 - Nov 24 with 601 viewsVaughan8

What is Lambert going to say after the game though?

"I thought we were excellent"
I want to see a press conference tomorrow. on 20:50 - Nov 24 with 574 viewsmo_itfc

I want to see a press conference tomorrow. on 20:45 - Nov 24 by Vaughan8

What is Lambert going to say after the game though?

"I thought we were excellent"

We were the better team, but the decisions went against us!

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

I want to see a press conference tomorrow. on 21:05 - Nov 24 with 516 viewsrattram

You're blaming Holy!! Which game were you watching? 1st goal no marking; 2nd goal Chambers caught flat footed and 3rd goal ball given away needlessly.
For all the people who were mocking big Josh, he was the best full back on the field by a country mile
I want to see a press conference tomorrow. on 21:06 - Nov 24 with 497 viewsSamWhiteUK

I want to see a press conference tomorrow. on 21:05 - Nov 24 by rattram

You're blaming Holy!! Which game were you watching? 1st goal no marking; 2nd goal Chambers caught flat footed and 3rd goal ball given away needlessly.
For all the people who were mocking big Josh, he was the best full back on the field by a country mile

I thought Ward did ok, and JE made his fair share of mistakes
I want to see a press conference tomorrow. on 21:07 - Nov 24 with 475 viewsSpruceMoose

I want to see a press conference tomorrow. on 20:44 - Nov 24 by mrshallisfit

Huws is a busted flush. Judge doesnt want to be here. Lambert is the busted flush of all busted flushes.

It was well worth the wait to get Huws fit. What a player he is turning out to be. /s

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I want to see a press conference tomorrow. on 21:09 - Nov 24 with 454 viewsreusersfreekicks

I want to see a press conference tomorrow. on 21:07 - Nov 24 by SpruceMoose

It was well worth the wait to get Huws fit. What a player he is turning out to be. /s

Nothing left of him at this level - repeatedly outperformed by McGavin
I want to see a press conference tomorrow. on 21:10 - Nov 24 with 437 viewsSpruceMoose

I want to see a press conference tomorrow. on 21:09 - Nov 24 by reusersfreekicks

Nothing left of him at this level - repeatedly outperformed by McGavin

Probably due a five year contract renewal while we send McGavin out on loan to Airbus UK or somewhere then.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

I want to see a press conference tomorrow. on 21:12 - Nov 24 with 390 viewsBent_double

If there's a press conference tomorrow, all I want to see is LON saying that PL has been relieved of his duties with immediate effect, and that we are looking for a new manager to take us forward. Nothing else.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024