Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge 21:08 - Nov 24 with 1305 viewsSimonds92

I dont think ive ever seen him ever have an ok game. Really really bad player and we keep persisting with him, it's unbelievable.
Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:09 - Nov 24 with 1280 viewsCoco

a glowing icon of Lambertism.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:11 - Nov 24 with 1254 viewsRozz

He's gone full Jonathon Douglas.
Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:11 - Nov 24 with 1239 viewsgordon

It's like his legs are a bit shorter than he thinks, the way he sets himself to cross it, then the ball just seems to be further away from him than he thought, so he has to lunge a bit, and then he slips and it balloons off his shin and he's flat on the floor, before picking himself up and jogging slowly back to the half-way line for the goal kick.
Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:11 - Nov 24 with 1235 viewsIllinoisblue

Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:09 - Nov 24 by Coco

a glowing icon of Lambertism.

Indeed, both many years past their best

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:12 - Nov 24 with 1210 viewsKidKlugs

PL is about 2 years overdue a specsavers visit
Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:14 - Nov 24 with 1184 viewsHerbivore

Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:11 - Nov 24 by Rozz

He's gone full Jonathon Douglas.

Harsh on JD that.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:16 - Nov 24 with 1145 viewscatch74

Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:11 - Nov 24 by gordon

It's like his legs are a bit shorter than he thinks, the way he sets himself to cross it, then the ball just seems to be further away from him than he thought, so he has to lunge a bit, and then he slips and it balloons off his shin and he's flat on the floor, before picking himself up and jogging slowly back to the half-way line for the goal kick.

I think at every level of sport you have that moment when you realise your body just won’t do what you think it can any more.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:17 - Nov 24 with 1121 viewsMrTown

I’d rather have Judge Rinder in there.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:19 - Nov 24 with 1102 viewsWD19

Early on he looked neat at tidy at times....at a higher level too.

But has been tripe for a while.....whether that be because the move he wanted didn’t happen.....or because of personal family circumstances.....or just age. It’s academic really.
Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:22 - Nov 24 with 1072 viewsmidastouch

The only game I remember him doing well for us was against Burton Albion, that was it!  He even admitted he's been s**t himself!  
http://shorturl.at/altI4

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:23 - Nov 24 with 1057 viewsMetal_Hacker

I appreciate the sentiment but I think the issue lies so much deeper than just one player

Poll: If it were one or the other

Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:24 - Nov 24 with 1050 viewsBeckets

Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:22 - Nov 24 by midastouch

The only game I remember him doing well for us was against Burton Albion, that was it!  He even admitted he's been s**t himself!  
http://shorturl.at/altI4

His performance tonight was one of the worst I’ve seen in a Town shirt for some time.
Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:26 - Nov 24 with 1019 viewsIllinoisblue

What is it, a handful of assists and one goal in 60+ games?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:27 - Nov 24 with 992 viewsmattyhollandsirish

Worryingly, he seems to be getting worse every game. He desperately needs to be taken out of the team for his own sake as he obviously knows how he's playing.

Mind you, you could same the same about Sears, Huws (ever so slightly better tonight) all very average players who are simply going through the motions.
Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:28 - Nov 24 with 986 viewsgordon

Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:26 - Nov 24 by Illinoisblue

What is it, a handful of assists and one goal in 60+ games?

4 goals in 66 games, says wikipedia.
Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:29 - Nov 24 with 968 viewsKidKlugs

Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:23 - Nov 24 by Metal_Hacker

I appreciate the sentiment but I think the issue lies so much deeper than just one player

of course it does but he's still the stand out sore thumb in tonights poor team
Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:39 - Nov 24 with 927 viewsHerbivore

Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:28 - Nov 24 by gordon

4 goals in 66 games, says wikipedia.

Jonathan Douglas managed 3 in 59 playing as an anchor man.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:42 - Nov 24 with 903 viewsSimonds92

Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:27 - Nov 24 by mattyhollandsirish

Worryingly, he seems to be getting worse every game. He desperately needs to be taken out of the team for his own sake as he obviously knows how he's playing.

Mind you, you could same the same about Sears, Huws (ever so slightly better tonight) all very average players who are simply going through the motions.

Ive never seen such a negative 'creative' player in my life on a number of occasions tonight the easiest pass was forward but he opted to play us in to trouble by turning and passing backwards (inaccurately).
Agree with Sears too he's all to predictable and lost a yard of pace. Im hoping with Huws that he needs a run of 3/4 consecutive games to get him going.
It may be unpopular but I think Wolfenden is wildly overrated too, completelyerraticwith no recoveryspeed. Id definitely be picking Toto ahead of him every day of the week which just highlights where we are as a club right now.
Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:43 - Nov 24 with 899 viewsBloomBlue

Brentford fans did warn us his legs and shotting ability had gone after he returned from that long term injury and I didn't believe them.....oh how wrong was I
Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 22:00 - Nov 24 with 866 viewsRegencyBlue

Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:43 - Nov 24 by BloomBlue

Brentford fans did warn us his legs and shotting ability had gone after he returned from that long term injury and I didn't believe them.....oh how wrong was I

Unfortunately he’s turning into the current day Douglas.

I thought he could really do well in this League, oh well!
Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 22:09 - Nov 24 with 832 viewsTrequartista

Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:43 - Nov 24 by BloomBlue

And it was one of our own players that caused his decline. #BanterEra

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 22:10 - Nov 24 with 821 viewsTieDyedIn95

He played amazingly well against Burton at home with assistance from the wind.

We should have gotten shot when he wanted to move on, his head is elsewhere and that's perfectly understandable given his family situation.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 22:20 - Nov 24 with 785 viewsmattyhollandsirish

Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:42 - Nov 24 by Simonds92

Ive never seen such a negative 'creative' player in my life on a number of occasions tonight the easiest pass was forward but he opted to play us in to trouble by turning and passing backwards (inaccurately).
Agree with Sears too he's all to predictable and lost a yard of pace. Im hoping with Huws that he needs a run of 3/4 consecutive games to get him going.
It may be unpopular but I think Wolfenden is wildly overrated too, completelyerraticwith no recoveryspeed. Id definitely be picking Toto ahead of him every day of the week which just highlights where we are as a club right now.

Agreed regarding the lack of creativity. He literally turns backwards at every single opportunity. Even his comical cross set up an attack for Hull (appreciate that wasn't on purpose though!) Maybe that's half to do with Lambert wanting us to keep the ball at all costs as opposed to trying to to anything positive with it, but either way, his legs have gone and he just adds nothing to the team, well not that most of us can see.

Huws looked marginally better tonight I thought, especially in first half but I fear his legs have gone too. Can't imagine him bursting into the opposition box for example.

Totally agree about Wolfy though. Whilst he's clearly got ability, he's hardly giving Lambert a hard decision to take him out of the team. Maybe he needs a run of games, but he's certainly not a guaranteed starter.
Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 22:26 - Nov 24 with 765 viewsSamWhiteUK

Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 21:11 - Nov 24 by gordon

Lol, I text my dad the same thing about his legs being too short!
Coming up to 2 years since we signed Judge on 22:27 - Nov 24 with 758 viewsArnieM

I lost faith in Judge when he wanted to jump ship to QPR, after we’d supported him by offering him terms after Brentford had dumped him.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024