Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glenn Hoddle on commentary earlier - "possession stats shouldn't count 21:33 - Nov 24 with 751 viewsJ2BLUE

unless it is in the opposition's half".

Can someone write this down and give it to Lambert please?
[Post edited 24 Nov 2020 21:36]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Glenn Hoddle on commentary earlier - "possession stats shouldn't count on 21:54 - Nov 24 with 647 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Show this to PL
Glenn Hoddle on commentary earlier - "possession stats shouldn't count on 21:58 - Nov 24 with 625 viewsFrimleyBlue

Stick it on the dressing room wall too

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Glenn Hoddle on commentary earlier - "possession stats shouldn't count on 22:00 - Nov 24 with 608 viewsSwansea_Blue

I know he's a nutcase who thinks disabled kids brought it on themselves, but he was my childhood idol and role model for as long as I played. Such a good player. Underrated imo despite the plaudits.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Glenn Hoddle on commentary earlier - "possession stats shouldn't count on 22:05 - Nov 24 with 571 viewsSwansea_Blue

Possession with penetration, that's the key. I don't think Lambert ges enough penetration.

Keno arriving in 5, 4...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Glenn Hoddle on commentary earlier - "possession stats shouldn't count on 22:06 - Nov 24 with 559 viewsmidastouch

Glenn Hoddle on commentary earlier - "possession stats shouldn't count on 22:00 - Nov 24 by Swansea_Blue

I know he's a nutcase who thinks disabled kids brought it on themselves, but he was my childhood idol and role model for as long as I played. Such a good player. Underrated imo despite the plaudits.

His chip against Sherwood, what a goal!

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/apr/17/golden-goal-glenn-hoddle-t

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024