Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? 21:43 - Nov 24 with 4674 viewsradiogaga

Surely a matter of when at this point, given the context/ importance of this season and the manner of last season's fall away.

Cook for me, although I have serious doubts whether he'd really want to come here.

Poll: How many points will Town need to make the off-plays?
Blog: Expectations of Paul Lambert's Ipswich

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:45 - Nov 24 with 2169 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Tommy Wright.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:45 - Nov 24 with 2151 viewsJ2BLUE

Cowleys. Their time has come. Bring them in now Evans.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:47 - Nov 24 with 2114 viewsStadiumofdark

Bluefish?
Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:47 - Nov 24 with 2111 viewsChondzoresk

Whoever it is....it will end up as another clusterf**k of an appointment.
Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:48 - Nov 24 with 2086 viewsRegencyBlue

I genuinely cannot see who could come in and sort out this shower of sh1te Evans has created in the time available.
Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:50 - Nov 24 with 2041 viewswkj

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:45 - Nov 24 by J2BLUE

As I said to Joe earlier, the time wasn't right when we first fantasised about them, but it is more than right now - that is assuming they would see us as worthy now.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:50 - Nov 24 with 2040 viewsitfcjoe

Danny Cowley if going for experience

Kieron Dyer if taking a chance

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:52 - Nov 24 with 2010 viewsJ2BLUE

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:50 - Nov 24 by wkj

As I said to Joe earlier, the time wasn't right when we first fantasised about them, but it is more than right now - that is assuming they would see us as worthy now.

I would imagine they are night and day compared to Lambert. Actual coaches who will set us up to achieve something.

This season is so vital. Next season we have no financial advantage.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:53 - Nov 24 with 1987 viewsMrTown

Cook for experience.

Dyer for experiment.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2020 21:53]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:53 - Nov 24 with 1987 viewsBeckets

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:50 - Nov 24 by itfcjoe

Danny Cowley if going for experience

Kieron Dyer if taking a chance

Surely even Evans must be thinking about a change. I can’t see him going for Dyer at this stage though.
Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:53 - Nov 24 with 1985 viewscatch74

Need a list of who we can afford first.

I imagine we’d have to go Dyer, think he’d utilise the youngsters and have more tactical nous than we’ve got, so no issue there.

Tonight I’d be pretty pissed if I was Dobra, see that woeful performance and not even be on the bench. I’d include Ndaba too - seeing 19 year old McGuinness getting all the chances he wants, not sure Ndaba did too much wrong in pre-season and cups, more comfortable on the ball than most out there today too.
I think we’ve got to throw caution to the wind and actually the players taking risks and playing positively have generally been our own youngsters.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:53 - Nov 24 with 1976 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:45 - Nov 24 by BlueandTruesince82

Tommy Wright.

Not a name I have seen mentioned before. Why did he leave St Johnstone?

Personally I would like someone young and with a connection with Town who has a little experience. I am not sure who fits that bill that well. We cannot get Mogga so we need the next Mogga. McGreal? Liam Rosenior would be an idea for me but he lacks experience. Maybe someone like Christophe Berra but I notice he is still playing. Whoever it is has to be the right personality.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:53 - Nov 24 with 1966 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:45 - Nov 24 by J2BLUE

I don't get it. They come across as big fish in a small pond, tell them like it it, let's get stuck in types. It never works with us. Didn't work with Keane, didn't work with Hurst.

I'm at a loss who is next though, as the biggest problem is with how the club is run from the top. Surely that must be so bleeding obvious to everyone by now.

Evans OUT for me before worrying about replacing the manager (which Evans will only get wrong again).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:54 - Nov 24 with 1946 viewsMrTown

Another good option.

Would certainly remove the soft underbelly at the football club.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:54 - Nov 24 with 1938 viewswkj

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:52 - Nov 24 by J2BLUE

I would imagine they are night and day compared to Lambert. Actual coaches who will set us up to achieve something.

This season is so vital. Next season we have no financial advantage.

Next season we have a situation where we need to rely on those players were sending on loan almost arbitrarily and the ones being ridiculously overlooked on the bench. I don't understand why we're still handling the team with this tired championship club mentality.

Crybaby

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:55 - Nov 24 with 1931 viewsJ2BLUE

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:53 - Nov 24 by Swansea_Blue

I don't get it. They come across as big fish in a small pond, tell them like it it, let's get stuck in types. It never works with us. Didn't work with Keane, didn't work with Hurst.

I'm at a loss who is next though, as the biggest problem is with how the club is run from the top. Surely that must be so bleeding obvious to everyone by now.

Evans OUT for me before worrying about replacing the manager (which Evans will only get wrong again).

They don't come across anything like Keane or Hurst to me. Danny Cowley seems an intelligent bloke who knows how to man manage.

Truly impaired.

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:55 - Nov 24 with 1922 viewsLeightonBuzzardBlue

Someone that'll properly look to develop the youngsters and have a long term vision in terms of style of play and how said youngsters would be able to develop into that style.
Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:58 - Nov 24 with 1868 viewsgordon

I'd try and persuade Bryan Klug to do it till the end of the season.
Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:58 - Nov 24 with 1867 viewsStadiumofdark

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:55 - Nov 24 by J2BLUE

They don't come across anything like Keane or Hurst to me. Danny Cowley seems an intelligent bloke who knows how to man manage.

They definitely have a plan, and a way of working. High standards, and don't suffer fools.
Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:58 - Nov 24 with 1862 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:55 - Nov 24 by J2BLUE

OK, that's fair enough and you're normally a good judge of things. I think I'm just losing hope in ITFC and life in general. I need some good news and pretty quick. Footie sh*t, Covid sh*t, work sh*t , home sh*t. Happy days

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 22:00 - Nov 24 with 1830 viewsitfcjoe

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:53 - Nov 24 by Swansea_Blue

I don't think that's correct - they are serious football students with a really high emotional intelligence

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 22:01 - Nov 24 with 1798 viewswkj

If we could have him I would actually be interested to see what David Artell could do. He comes from a club that know how to get the most out of a young team.

Crybaby

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 22:01 - Nov 24 with 1795 viewsmidastouch

George Burley

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 22:01 - Nov 24 with 1791 viewsmrshallisfit

Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 21:53 - Nov 24 by Beckets

Surely even Evans must be thinking about a change. I can’t see him going for Dyer at this stage though.

Do you think? I'm pretty sure that getting promoted to a very costly Championship is not an attractive proposition for Evan's.
Who would people want to see appointed when Lambert goes? on 22:02 - Nov 24 with 1774 viewstractordownsouth

I'd push the boat out to get Paul Cook in. Reality is we're fooked if we don't go up this year so we need to take that risk. Failing that, I'd take Nigel Adkins.

Richie Wellens would've been another pick before he went to Salford.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024