Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've cancelled my DD 08:59 - Nov 25 with 6372 viewsDyland

FOOK you Evans.

Sorry. I have not calmed down from last night.

FOOK paying this shower of sh1t. Evans can afford to get rid of Lambert if he chooses.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I've cancelled my DD on 09:00 - Nov 25 with 3507 viewshype313

Whilst Evans can't a view on the feeling from inside the ground, if people did decide en mass to cancel their DD's then that would give a good indication.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I've cancelled my DD on 09:02 - Nov 25 with 3466 viewsHerbivore

Email the club telling them why you've cancelled. If more so the same maybe he'll start to take notice. We can't voice our displeasure in the ground to let him know what we think of Lambert, but we can email the club and let them know how we feel.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I've cancelled my DD on 09:03 - Nov 25 with 3466 viewsDyland

I've cancelled my DD on 09:02 - Nov 25 by Herbivore

Email the club telling them why you've cancelled. If more so the same maybe he'll start to take notice. We can't voice our displeasure in the ground to let him know what we think of Lambert, but we can email the club and let them know how we feel.

I am doing exactly that.

I've cancelled my DD on 09:05 - Nov 25 with 3439 viewsHerbivore

I've cancelled my DD on 09:03 - Nov 25 by Dyland

I am doing exactly that.

Good man.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I've cancelled my DD on 09:08 - Nov 25 with 3436 viewsKieran_Knows

Good stuff. I'm getting very close to it as well. As i said on another thread, I'm paying £28 a month and no idea why as I don't even watch the games.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I've cancelled my DD on 09:08 - Nov 25 with 3427 viewsfooters

I'm not too sure which to be more worried about: whether ME hasn't been watching us play this season, or that he does and still thinks it's acceptable.

I know he does attend most home games regularly anyway, but surely he must see what most of us can? If not, he knows less about football than I do, which would be incredible for an owner of a club.

Absolute balls.

Open the bar early today, Dyllers.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I've cancelled my DD on 09:21 - Nov 25 with 3366 viewsJackPITFC

Seriously contemplating cancelling my DD
Do it on 09:24 - Nov 25 with 3357 viewsDyland

I've cancelled my DD on 09:21 - Nov 25 by JackPITFC

Seriously contemplating cancelling my DD

I'll start paying again as soon as we have a management team who either know what they are doing or have a proper connection to the club and me, ideally both.

I cannot believe the slack Evans is still cutting Lambert. It's embarrassing and killing the club. He can't manage.

Login to get fewer ads

I've cancelled my DD on 09:26 - Nov 25 with 3340 viewsRobTheMonk

I'm spending a tenner a game on iFollow and Madge and I work around my ITFC watching on Saturday's. For the first time, I'm contemplating voluntarily not watching. I watch football to be entertained and at the moment, it's just depressing to watch ITFC.

Maybe I'll give a tenner to charity instead... but then Alan Judge probably already has enough.
I've cancelled my DD on 09:27 - Nov 25 with 3334 viewsJackPITFC

I've cancelled my DD on 09:26 - Nov 25 by RobTheMonk

I'm spending a tenner a game on iFollow and Madge and I work around my ITFC watching on Saturday's. For the first time, I'm contemplating voluntarily not watching. I watch football to be entertained and at the moment, it's just depressing to watch ITFC.

Maybe I'll give a tenner to charity instead... but then Alan Judge probably already has enough.

Can we get you to play Saturday instead of Judge, i'm sure you'll put a shift in, miss kick the ball 5 times and be utter rubbish from first minute until last.

And still it'll be Lankester and McGavin's fault.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2020 9:28]
I've cancelled my DD on 09:32 - Nov 25 with 3286 viewsRobTheMonk

I've cancelled my DD on 09:27 - Nov 25 by JackPITFC

Can we get you to play Saturday instead of Judge, i'm sure you'll put a shift in, miss kick the ball 5 times and be utter rubbish from first minute until last.

And still it'll be Lankester and McGavin's fault.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2020 9:28]

Haha, the worrying thing is, I genuinely don't think I'd do any worse!
[Post edited 25 Nov 2020 9:34]
I've cancelled my DD on 09:36 - Nov 25 with 3240 viewsgiant_stow

Its unsettling to see you, mr chilled, so pissed off. Genuinely. Sort it out Evans!!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I've cancelled my DD on 09:37 - Nov 25 with 3226 viewsDanTheMan

I've cancelled my DD on 09:36 - Nov 25 by giant_stow

Its unsettling to see you, mr chilled, so pissed off. Genuinely. Sort it out Evans!!

Think a few of us are at breaking point.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I've cancelled my DD on 09:41 - Nov 25 with 3194 viewsgiant_stow

I've cancelled my DD on 09:37 - Nov 25 by DanTheMan

Can't say I blame yous.

Anyway, I'd best stay out of it.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I've cancelled my DD on 09:41 - Nov 25 with 3194 viewshoppy

I've cancelled my DD on 09:37 - Nov 25 by DanTheMan

Even I yelled at the telly last night (and had to apologise to it as I know it wasn’t the telly’s fault!)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I've cancelled my DD on 09:43 - Nov 25 with 3177 viewsDyland

I've cancelled my DD on 09:36 - Nov 25 by giant_stow

Arfx :)

I am fuming at how rubbish Evans is at hiring and firing. I have similar feelings about people I work with/for/manage/etc. but these days I work for the man and don't have a vested interest in the company beyond getting paid every month.

Very different to my relationship with Town.

I have had enough and finally broken. Evans aint getting any more of my cash until he stumps up to get rid of this blatantly inept and delusional manager.

I've cancelled my DD on 09:49 - Nov 25 with 3116 viewsElderGrizzly

I've cancelled my DD on 09:08 - Nov 25 by footers

I'm not too sure which to be more worried about: whether ME hasn't been watching us play this season, or that he does and still thinks it's acceptable.

I know he does attend most home games regularly anyway, but surely he must see what most of us can? If not, he knows less about football than I do, which would be incredible for an owner of a club.

Absolute balls.

Open the bar early today, Dyllers.

ME has been in the ground for quite a few games
I've cancelled my DD on 09:50 - Nov 25 with 3113 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Trust me, it’s even more painful when you have to physically enter your card details every match day, that’s self inflicted punishment.

Bigger picture though is that unfortunately the club won’t care about a few cancelled season tickets and the impact. They look at match days as a whole ‘stadium’ as such (eg ticket revenue, commercial income and income from the bars / hospitality). They’ve pretty much written off the season from the latter three I’d imagine, so we as fans have ever less of a voice than ever before.

Can’t blame you though. Something feels even worse sitting at home watching us give away the game in the first few minutes, knowing we’re not even getting a any sort match day experience.
I've cancelled my DD on 09:52 - Nov 25 with 3106 viewsGuthrum

I've cancelled my DD on 09:41 - Nov 25 by giant_stow

Can't say I blame yous.

Anyway, I'd best stay out of it.

You could give us some insight on the last days of Lambert at Norwich. Was it like this, in terms of on-field performances as well as atmosphere?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I've cancelled my DD on 09:53 - Nov 25 with 3099 viewsbobbyramsey

I wish I had one to cancel.

That would give me great pleasure.....
I've cancelled my DD on 09:53 - Nov 25 with 3099 viewsMrTown

"Support illegal streams, not your Club"

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I've cancelled my DD on 09:54 - Nov 25 with 3087 viewsGuthrum

I've cancelled my DD on 09:49 - Nov 25 by ElderGrizzly

ME has been in the ground for quite a few games

Has he been to away games as well? Just seeing us win at home could give a skewed perspective.

I've cancelled my DD on 09:54 - Nov 25 with 3086 viewsDyland

I've cancelled my DD on 09:53 - Nov 25 by MrTown

"Support illegal streams, not your Club"

I won't support that either :)

I've cancelled my DD on 09:55 - Nov 25 with 3073 viewsgiant_stow

I've cancelled my DD on 09:52 - Nov 25 by Guthrum

You could give us some insight on the last days of Lambert at Norwich. Was it like this, in terms of on-field performances as well as atmosphere?

I stopped going mid-Lambert as my Dad who I used to have a season ticket with passed. Going to games together was very much a me and him thing, so I've only seen a couple of games since. Missed the glory days! (No sniggerring) so I can;t really comment.

I've cancelled my DD on 10:00 - Nov 25 with 3047 viewsGuthrum

I've cancelled my DD on 09:55 - Nov 25 by giant_stow

I stopped going mid-Lambert as my Dad who I used to have a season ticket with passed. Going to games together was very much a me and him thing, so I've only seen a couple of games since. Missed the glory days! (No sniggerring) so I can;t really comment.

Sorry to have inadvertantly brought up something so personal. Tho I feel similarly, it's the friendship/social angle which keeps me going to matches far more than the football itself.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024