Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contact the club 09:09 - Nov 25 with 6587 viewsHerbivore

Just an idea but might be worth people contacting the club to voice their displeasure at the manager. In normal times we would be making our feelings very clear at the ground but we can't do that at the minute. It's much easier for Evans to not listen when there's no noise in the first place.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Contact the club on 09:11 - Nov 25 with 2628 viewsSwailsey

I've sent a very short and concise email to the main enquiry email address and the press officer this morning. Nothing offensive, no abbreviations. Just two words. I'm sure it won't make any difference, but at least it's something - and in a harmless way.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2020 9:12]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Contact the club on 09:11 - Nov 25 with 2625 viewsMetal_Hacker

Take your pick of email addresses from that lot ...great idea !

https://www.itfc.co.uk/contact-us/
[Post edited 25 Nov 2020 9:12]

Poll: If it were one or the other

Contact the club on 09:12 - Nov 25 with 2618 viewstractorboy1978

If Evans cannot come to the conclusion that we are going nowhere but down from here of his own volition then I really do worry.
Contact the club on 09:14 - Nov 25 with 2593 viewsWarkystache

I have. I've just cancelled my season ticket DD as well.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

I tweeted The Marcus Evans Group last night..... on 09:15 - Nov 25 with 2603 viewsBloots

....no response as yet:

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Contact the club on 09:16 - Nov 25 with 2569 viewsMrTown

Good idea n' all, but so many contacts there who do you email!

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Contact the club on 09:19 - Nov 25 with 2562 viewsitfcjoe

I was thinking about this, if I'm not able to raise frustrations in the ground how would I go about doing so outside the ground?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Contact the club on 09:20 - Nov 25 with 2534 viewsJackPITFC

Contact the club on 09:19 - Nov 25 by itfcjoe

I was thinking about this, if I'm not able to raise frustrations in the ground how would I go about doing so outside the ground?

Is there any way we can run a petition?
Login to get fewer ads

Contact the club on 09:22 - Nov 25 with 2513 viewsMrTown

In form of protest outside the ground?

Or via form email as Herbivore said?

I tweeted The Marcus Evans Group last night..... on 09:23 - Nov 25 with 2501 viewsOsborneOneNil

I tweeted The Marcus Evans Group last night..... on 09:15 - Nov 25 by Bloots

....no response as yet:

Haha! Nice.
Contact the club on 09:23 - Nov 25 with 2497 viewsTieDyedIn95

A bit like when we hounded out Magic and Mick McCarthy then? As bad as Lambert is, it's not going to change a jot until Evans is gone anyway.

We keep going through this routine with blaming the managers, they get sacked after pretty much achieving the standard our budget and team allows, Evans then appointing someone, overhype, then they also do as about expected with the team/budget, must be the managers fault and it goes around in circles.

Until the support challenges Evans, his strategy and decisions that turned up from a midddle-top end Championship side to a mid-table League One side and starts making his life difficult and dragging his name through the mud like we do our managers nothing will ever change.

You can't replace the steering wheel in a car with a busted engine and expect the driver to make it move.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Contact the club on 09:24 - Nov 25 with 2492 viewsfooters

Um, I don't want to sound like a soft cockwomble, but is emailing some poor blameless person on the other end of the address really a good idea? As someone mentions below, perhaps a petition is a better idea.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Contact the club on 09:24 - Nov 25 with 2485 viewstrncbluearmy

Contact the club on 09:16 - Nov 25 by MrTown

SLO@itfc.co.uk

Supporters liason officer

Email just sent
[Post edited 25 Nov 2020 9:26]
Contact the club on 09:25 - Nov 25 with 2474 viewsitfcjoe

Contact the club on 09:24 - Nov 25 by footers

Um, I don't want to sound like a soft cockwomble, but is emailing some poor blameless person on the other end of the address really a good idea? As someone mentions below, perhaps a petition is a better idea.

Am sure people aren't talking about e-mailing abuse

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

That'll just get you banned from here. (n/t) on 09:26 - Nov 25 with 2461 viewsBloots

Contact the club on 09:26 - Nov 25 with 2460 viewsMetal_Hacker

Contact the club on 09:16 - Nov 25 by MrTown

I'm just going to send one to the general enquiries with two words , no more no less

It'l at least make me feel ever so slightly better

Contact the club on 09:26 - Nov 25 with 2452 viewsfooters

Contact the club on 09:25 - Nov 25 by itfcjoe

Am sure people aren't talking about e-mailing abuse

I didn't think of abuse, actually, more about volume... but yeah, maybe I am just being soft!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Contact the club on 09:26 - Nov 25 with 2451 viewsDyland

Contact the club on 09:23 - Nov 25 by TieDyedIn95

A bit like when we hounded out Magic and Mick McCarthy then? As bad as Lambert is, it's not going to change a jot until Evans is gone anyway.

We keep going through this routine with blaming the managers, they get sacked after pretty much achieving the standard our budget and team allows, Evans then appointing someone, overhype, then they also do as about expected with the team/budget, must be the managers fault and it goes around in circles.

Until the support challenges Evans, his strategy and decisions that turned up from a midddle-top end Championship side to a mid-table League One side and starts making his life difficult and dragging his name through the mud like we do our managers nothing will ever change.

You can't replace the steering wheel in a car with a busted engine and expect the driver to make it move.

That is true, except it is imperative we have someone more competent than Lambert right now to try and get promoted this season. Lambert is as bad at managing as Hurst, unbelievable as that may sound.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Contact the club on 09:26 - Nov 25 with 2455 viewsGuthrum

Whoever initially receives the email is not the target, they are just the gateway into the club. Hopefully they would be passing the messages up the chain.

They may well be a fan who feels the same and would take great delight in vicariously amplifying their own feelings.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Contact the club on 09:28 - Nov 25 with 2426 viewsblueboyd

Well a banner or 3 located around the ground that could be attached on the railings outside the Cobbold for instance could be a way to go, enough people stick in a tenner to get it made. send a message to Evans, get the media to run a piece on it. Simple slogan....

"Marcus Evans Group, ruining ITFC since 2007"
Contact the club on 09:29 - Nov 25 with 2422 viewsMrTown

Contact the club on 09:26 - Nov 25 by footers

I didn't think of abuse, actually, more about volume... but yeah, maybe I am just being soft!

Yeah you are being doft.

'Supports Liaison Officer', think it's her job to be the go between and voice of supporters'?

Apologises if that's worng.

Contact the club on 09:29 - Nov 25 with 2418 viewsMetal_Hacker

eMail sent to general enquiries with two simple words

Won't make a difference but makes me feel ever so slightly better

The most realistic "solution"..... on 09:30 - Nov 25 with 2413 viewsBloots

....would be to put together a brief, but sensible statement explaining clearly how we as a group feel.

Nothing abusive, nothing long winded.

If we get enough fans onside we can ensure that exactly the same message is put out there.

Emails, message boards, twitter, facebook, podcasts (a letter from Factual Blue)....every channel possible.

One clear message we can flood every route possible with.

Contact the club on 09:31 - Nov 25 with 2399 viewsSouperJim

Contact the club on 09:23 - Nov 25 by TieDyedIn95

Evans has been on the receiving end of plenty of bile from the North Stand in the past. It hasn't made one shred of difference.

We can influence a change of manager. It's much harder to influence a change of owner.

Btw plenty of clubs manage to put a coherent side together and get out of this division with less resources than Lambert has at his disposal. He's a busted flush.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Contact the club on 09:36 - Nov 25 with 2338 viewsFutureJackSted

i can confirm that this will work
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024