Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My Post-Hull game rant. 09:58 - Nov 25 with 314 viewsmo_itfc

I feel like I have to defend this rant because we are well placed in the table, yet it feels like another failed season!

I don't know why Lambert insists on playing 4-3-3 and playing out the back with the defence! it feels like we are trying to emulate Liverpool or Barcelona, which we just can't do!

Lankaster and Huws we're constantly pressed, they had no space to play forward, which is why we ended up playing back or them making mistakes! Hull pressed so well, they cut off our attack!
Now in this situation, it's clearly obvious that Plan A isn't going to work! why the hell did Lambert not change game plan?!?!

Plan B could be A 4-4-2 with long balls to Drinan or someone large enough to stand up to their CBs would have really worried them! we'd do it for 10 mins, then revert back to Plan A! We could be a bit dynamic and really confuse them!

But no... Lambert insists on playing his game of football! I'm finding this so frustrating that I'm considering taking a break from Ipswich Town until this changes!

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024