Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months 15:40 - Nov 25 with 2925 viewshype313

Makes everything even more depressing.

Ulla, big shout out to you, you could easily be smug and be rubbing it in our faces, sending you a virtual pint :)

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 15:42 - Nov 25 with 2910 viewsSpruceMoose

He's a town fan by now isn't he? It's obvious!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 15:42 - Nov 25 with 2903 viewshomer_123

Don't encourage him.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 15:44 - Nov 25 with 2893 viewsfooters

He's already said he feels sorry for us and no longer takes joy in our misfortunes!

Pity, from a N*rw*ch fan.

Yes, peeps. This is how far we've fallen.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 15:48 - Nov 25 with 2862 viewshype313

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 15:44 - Nov 25 by footers

He's already said he feels sorry for us and no longer takes joy in our misfortunes!

Pity, from a N*rw*ch fan.

Yes, peeps. This is how far we've fallen.

That's probably even worse, Pity...

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 15:49 - Nov 25 with 2855 viewsquirkie

Well we can always remind them about their trophy cabinet.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 15:55 - Nov 25 with 2822 viewsclive_baker

They're finding some form too, looks like they'll be back in the Premier League next season while we're still hacking about in L1. Wonder if next season will be the first time they have a player earning more in a year than our whole squad, which remember will be capped at £50k p/w.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 16:13 - Nov 25 with 2762 viewsnoggin

I really don't think they care much about us these days.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 16:14 - Nov 25 with 2758 viewsSwailsey

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 16:13 - Nov 25 by noggin

I really don't think they care much about us these days.

Very much us and Colchester isn't it.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 16:15 - Nov 25 with 2752 viewsSpruceMoose

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 16:14 - Nov 25 by Swailsey

Very much us and Colchester isn't it.

It'll be us and Lowestoft at this rate.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 16:17 - Nov 25 with 2740 viewsnoggin

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 16:15 - Nov 25 by SpruceMoose

By the time we get a decent manager, we'll be so low that Colchester will take him from us.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 16:33 - Nov 25 with 2685 viewsHARRY10

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 15:49 - Nov 25 by quirkie

Well we can always remind them about their trophy cabinet.

as reminded by a scum in law, since 1981

4 league titles to our 1
2 FA Youth Cup to our1
1 domestic Cup to our none
he even tries to include a play off 'cup'
but it is still 7 to 2 in his favour, the annoying c**t
Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 16:33 - Nov 25 with 2685 viewsIllinoisblue

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 15:55 - Nov 25 by clive_baker

They're finding some form too, looks like they'll be back in the Premier League next season while we're still hacking about in L1. Wonder if next season will be the first time they have a player earning more in a year than our whole squad, which remember will be capped at £50k p/w.

Best way to look at it - and bear with me here cos it’s a bit of a stretch - they, just like west brom are a perennial yo-yo club. Yeah they get the joy of promotion but it will always be tainted by the fact they’re only going up make up the numbers, get patted on the head and rake in lots of cash obviously. Deep down they know the limits of their existence and that will always eat away at them.

Not very convincing am I?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 16:34 - Nov 25 with 2681 viewsIllinoisblue

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 16:33 - Nov 25 by HARRY10

as reminded by a scum in law, since 1981

4 league titles to our 1
2 FA Youth Cup to our1
1 domestic Cup to our none
he even tries to include a play off 'cup'
but it is still 7 to 2 in his favour, the annoying c**t

They’re promotions not league titles

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 16:46 - Nov 25 with 2636 viewsBent_double

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 16:15 - Nov 25 by SpruceMoose

No, they'll supply some quality loans to Kings Lynn when they're in L2 so that they can carry on the job of lording it over us.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 16:49 - Nov 25 with 2616 viewsgiant_stow

Too kind - sipping my virtual pint now.

But it wouldn't be very sporting to rub it in and in self-interested terms I can't be arsed with even more bickerring than I seem to cause on political threads!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 17:09 - Nov 25 with 2550 viewshype313

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 16:49 - Nov 25 by giant_stow

Too kind - sipping my virtual pint now.

But it wouldn't be very sporting to rub it in and in self-interested terms I can't be arsed with even more bickerring than I seem to cause on political threads!

Would make a refreshing change though!

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 19:38 - Nov 25 with 2373 viewsHARRY10

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 16:34 - Nov 25 by Illinoisblue

They’re promotions not league titles

No

they won the titles in 1985—86, 2003—04, 2018—19 (2nd tier)
and 2009—10 (tier 3)
Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 20:25 - Nov 25 with 2293 viewsHarry_Palmer

Yep, safe to say they are still keeping an eye on us whilst enjoying every minute of our demise under their former has-been manager.

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/140055-mean-while-at-portman-road/
Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 22:14 - Nov 25 with 2120 viewsquirkie

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 20:25 - Nov 25 by Harry_Palmer

Yep, safe to say they are still keeping an eye on us whilst enjoying every minute of our demise under their former has-been manager.

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/140055-mean-while-at-portman-road/

"I don’t think Ipswich are as bad as some think on here and I’m backing them to be in the top 12 this season. "

Heck that is an optimistic Budgie.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 23:07 - Nov 25 with 2013 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Safe to say agent lambert has so far exceeded all their expectations.

Relegation? Check.
Make a royal tit out of himself at Carrow road? Check
Fail fo get us out of league one? Check
Annoy the fans belting belief and have them at each other’s throats? Cheeeeeck
Sell any promising young players? A work in progress
Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 12:35 - Nov 26 with 1829 viewshaynes_toe1

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 22:14 - Nov 25 by quirkie

"I don’t think Ipswich are as bad as some think on here and I’m backing them to be in the top 12 this season. "

Heck that is an optimistic Budgie.

I'm pretty sure even with Lambert being a catastrophic failure we'll finish top 10
Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 06:59 - Nov 27 with 1579 viewsdaisyisabaddog

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 12:35 - Nov 26 by haynes_toe1

I'm pretty sure even with Lambert being a catastrophic failure we'll finish top 10

I wish I shared your optimism. I suspect that by the time we play Sunderland early next year we'll be outside the top 10. On the bright side, I think we've done enough to stay up.
Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 07:06 - Nov 27 with 1569 viewsm14_blue

Norwich fans must be loving reading TWTD over the past few months on 15:42 - Nov 25 by SpruceMoose

He's a town fan by now isn't he? It's obvious!

Stockholm syndrome innit
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024