Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maradona dead? 16:23 - Nov 25 with 4677 viewsitfcjoe

Had it on 3 WwhatsApp groups - not sure where they have it from, but it's clearly spreading

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Maradona dead? on 21:03 - Nov 25 with 408 viewsbluelagos

Maradona dead? on 20:46 - Nov 25 by Chrisd

Looks like you can get it on All 4 from tomorrow. Here’s a link for trailer if you’ve not see it.

[Post edited 25 Nov 2020 20:49]

1.15 in the morning. Guess its a matter of setting the recorders then.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2020 21:04]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Maradona dead? on 21:09 - Nov 25 with 399 viewsChrisd

Maradona dead? on 20:53 - Nov 25 by vapour_trail

Not sure I’d agree. We were awful first two games against average teams, rescued it against Poland and played well again in the second round.

Argentina beat better teams on their way to winning the trophy.

Either way, in 90 they were a shadow of the 86 team - and still went further than us.

Certainly agree about the Argentinian team in Italia 90 they were very average, Maradona’s ankles were shot in that tournament too he wasn’t the same player, but they didn’t have any player like him who could’ve scored the goals he did against us, Belgium and Italy in ‘86. It wasn’t just his goals, can you remember the pass he made in the final against West Germany for the winning goal? Sublime. He made another defence splitting pass against Uruguay in R2 which ultimately won them that game too. He was a huge influence who inspired confidence and belief in his team mates. It’s one of those discussions we’d go back and forth with neither of us being victorious in our view, but I respect your opinion Vapour Trail.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Maradona dead? on 21:37 - Nov 25 with 374 viewsvapour_trail

Maradona dead? on 21:09 - Nov 25 by Chrisd

Certainly agree about the Argentinian team in Italia 90 they were very average, Maradona’s ankles were shot in that tournament too he wasn’t the same player, but they didn’t have any player like him who could’ve scored the goals he did against us, Belgium and Italy in ‘86. It wasn’t just his goals, can you remember the pass he made in the final against West Germany for the winning goal? Sublime. He made another defence splitting pass against Uruguay in R2 which ultimately won them that game too. He was a huge influence who inspired confidence and belief in his team mates. It’s one of those discussions we’d go back and forth with neither of us being victorious in our view, but I respect your opinion Vapour Trail.

Likewise Christopher.

Just looking at the England squad for that tourno. Bryan Robson was mighty unlucky with his world cups.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Maradona dead? on 16:29 - Nov 26 with 286 viewsCrock

Maradona dead? on 17:32 - Nov 25 by vapour_trail

Disagree. That was a very good team.

The 1990 team that he dragged to the final and almost over the line however, were sh1te.

The 1990 Argentina team were very good defensively.

Poll: Favourite number?

Maradona dead? on 16:34 - Nov 26 with 275 viewshype313

Maradona dead? on 16:29 - Nov 26 by Crock

The 1990 Argentina team were very good defensively.

They also had Claudio Cannigia who was a very good attacking player, so much so that it took half the Cameroon team to chop him down!

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Maradona dead? on 16:38 - Nov 26 with 265 viewshoppy

Maradona dead? on 19:32 - Nov 25 by PJH

Copied from Factual Blues post of 1732.

edit-although he spelt 'too' correctly
[Post edited 25 Nov 2020 19:33]

I don't think TWTD or the internet have been around since 1732... so he must've written it down with a quill or something?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Maradona dead? on 18:00 - Nov 26 with 244 viewsPJH

Maradona dead? on 16:38 - Nov 26 by hoppy

I don't think TWTD or the internet have been around since 1732... so he must've written it down with a quill or something?

That is true so how come I am now responding to your post of 1638?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024