Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked 21:26 - Nov 25 with 2506 viewsIllinoisblue

They just, rather grandly, released a statement. Let’s hope they can recycle the Lambo as Rambo banner

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 21:29 - Nov 25 with 2239 viewsJ2BLUE

Well that's that then, c ya Lambo.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 21:29 - Nov 25 with 2253 viewsElderGrizzly

They’ve got a new one

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 21:29 - Nov 25 with 2246 viewsBlueBadger

Of all the embarrassing ITFC banners, I think the only one that beats 'Lambo' for sheer cringe is Rich's Bedsheet.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2020 21:57]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 21:31 - Nov 25 with 2201 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Not sure how I feel about it

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 21:33 - Nov 25 with 2172 viewsBryanPlug

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 21:29 - Nov 25 by ElderGrizzly

They’ve got a new one

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 21:34 - Nov 25 with 2164 viewsJ2BLUE

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 21:29 - Nov 25 by ElderGrizzly

They’ve got a new one

Fair play to them. Decent statement and great banner.

Well done BA. While most of us were talking, they were doing. Credit to them.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 21:36 - Nov 25 with 2125 viewsKieran_Knows

They’ve got a new one

I wonder what gave them that idea...

Joking aside, fair play to them!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 21:37 - Nov 25 with 2115 viewsyesjohn99

Well played blue action.
Login to get fewer ads

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 21:40 - Nov 25 with 2077 viewsMetal_Hacker

Yeah just saw it on FB. Top work. Every little helps

Poll: If it were one or the other

I got dogs abuse when..... on 21:41 - Nov 25 with 2081 viewsBloots

....I suggested that they'd gone way too early on that one.

(sorry I've gone all "Bluefish there haven't I)

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

I got dogs abuse when..... on 21:43 - Nov 25 with 2045 viewsBlueBadger

I got dogs abuse when..... on 21:41 - Nov 25 by Bloots

....I suggested that they'd gone way too early on that one.

(sorry I've gone all "Bluefish there haven't I)

As I said below, only Bedhseet Rich's Bedsheet was more cringeworthy.

Rich's because he chose to wave it at a match we subsequently won, BA's because we they'd done it to honour a bloke who'd got us relegated.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 21:48 - Nov 25 with 1975 viewsMrTown

Looks like the curtain is calling now.

Blue Action gave good support to Lambert to be fair to them, and there is nothing wrong with them now saying ‘time is time’.

Good on em for being vocal with it, it certainly gets the message of the general fan base across!

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 23:19 - Nov 25 with 1562 viewsjaykay

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 21:29 - Nov 25 by BlueBadger

Of all the embarrassing ITFC banners, I think the only one that beats 'Lambo' for sheer cringe is Rich's Bedsheet.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2020 21:57]

what about the hurst banner . it even caused a fuss as people couldn't see the pitch. they didn't miss much

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 06:03 - Nov 26 with 1352 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 21:34 - Nov 25 by J2BLUE

I was about to post similar. Very good, and their statement is similar in parts to the email I sent to the club.

How on earth do they keep affording these banners? Something that big must cost a fair few bob?

Anyway, unlike many of us moaning on here, they are living up to their name. So fair play to them.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 06:23 - Nov 26 with 1308 viewsBlue_Order

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 06:03 - Nov 26 by The_Flashing_Smile

I was about to post similar. Very good, and their statement is similar in parts to the email I sent to the club.

How on earth do they keep affording these banners? Something that big must cost a fair few bob?

Anyway, unlike many of us moaning on here, they are living up to their name. So fair play to them.

We make every banner by hand.

Materials cost a bit obviously, but nothing like printing costs.
Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 06:46 - Nov 26 with 1236 viewswkj

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 06:23 - Nov 26 by Blue_Order

Thanks for reflecting the general mood once more. What is your take on our ability to get through to Evans that enough is very much enough from him too. You know, actually run this football club properly or hire the people that can?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 06:49 - Nov 26 with 1231 viewsKeaneish

They’ve got a new one

They’ve just secured Lambert another 5-year contract!

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 06:51 - Nov 26 with 1227 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 06:23 - Nov 26 by Blue_Order

Blimey, well they look very professional. Does someone paint the letters on by hand? Or is it some kind of stencil?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 07:05 - Nov 26 with 1175 viewsChrisd

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 21:34 - Nov 25 by J2BLUE

Exactly. Is it any different from being encouraged to write to the club that was being suggested yesterday? Their message is pretty much reflective of the mood on this forum currently.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 7:08]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 07:47 - Nov 26 with 1065 viewsWD19

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 06:49 - Nov 26 by Keaneish

They’ve just secured Lambert another 5-year contract!

At this point a manager like MM would circle the wagons with the squad and develop a siege mentality.

Lambert will just blame the players for getting him in this mess and not talk to them anymore.
Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 08:06 - Nov 26 with 999 viewsKeaneish

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 07:47 - Nov 26 by WD19

At this point a manager like MM would circle the wagons with the squad and develop a siege mentality.

Lambert will just blame the players for getting him in this mess and not talk to them anymore.

That would be the problem with an appointment in the same vein as MM, industrialisation made wagons obsolete over 125 years ago!

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 08:22 - Nov 26 with 943 viewsitfcjoe

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 07:47 - Nov 26 by WD19

In the summer PL did tell the players he's sick of all the stick he's getting because the players have been the problem as were sh*t - so I don't think you are far off

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 08:29 - Nov 26 with 905 viewsWD19

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 08:06 - Nov 26 by Keaneish

That would be the problem with an appointment in the same vein as MM, industrialisation made wagons obsolete over 125 years ago!

At this point I would rather a functioning wagon than a Trabant with no wheels.
Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 08:33 - Nov 26 with 892 viewsWD19

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 08:22 - Nov 26 by itfcjoe

In the summer PL did tell the players he's sick of all the stick he's getting because the players have been the problem as were sh*t - so I don't think you are far off

That’ll be those legendary man management skills he has that compensate for his complete lack of tactical nous......
Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 08:39 - Nov 26 with 868 viewsHerbivore

Blue Action are calling for Lambert to be sacked on 08:22 - Nov 26 by itfcjoe

He throws the players under the bus all the time. I honestly don't know why Evans can't see what a car crash he is. He clearly can't coach a side, tactically he's clueless, his man management is poor, he's not addressed fitness and injury issues at the club. What's he actually meant to be decent at?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024