Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP 21:53 - Nov 25 with 10831 viewsSitfcB

It’s suddenly all ok.

They were the happy clappers and the Bob Marley singers when Lambert got us relegated.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 21:55 - Nov 25 with 3591 viewsBlueBadger

That's because he was taking us on a cruise in the HMS Pisstheleague of all these new grounds whilst ALSO making The Football Better. Come on now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 21:56 - Nov 25 with 3596 viewsJ2BLUE

Don't be jealous mate, we still remember your little group with fondness.

We all saw you trying to impress the cool kids earlier in the year before becoming supportive again before now deciding that actually he isn't right for us.

We'll all tried to believe in him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 21:57 - Nov 25 with 3560 viewsParky

Just reminded me that some of them were wearing Bob Marley wigs at Sheffield United away. I’ve never cringed more in my entire life.
So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 21:58 - Nov 25 with 3559 viewsSitfcB

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 21:56 - Nov 25 by J2BLUE

We all saw you trying to impress the cool kids earlier in the year before becoming supportive again before now deciding that actually he isn't right for us.

Wasn’t my little group.

Wasn’t really supportive, more of a no choice so let’s get on with it for a bit.

Hated Lambert since forever.

COYB

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 21:58 - Nov 25 with 3528 viewsMetal_Hacker

Let’s keep him then cause he’s doing a great job

Problem is we can’t have it all ways

We want rid , the more that shout and the more high profile the bigger the chance IMHO

Poll: If it were one or the other

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 22:01 - Nov 25 with 3491 viewsSitfcB

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 21:58 - Nov 25 by Metal_Hacker

Let’s keep him then cause he’s doing a great job

Problem is we can’t have it all ways

We want rid , the more that shout and the more high profile the bigger the chance IMHO

When they made that Lambo banner and people said it was stupid they got dogs abuse.

COYB

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 22:05 - Nov 25 with 3438 viewsMetal_Hacker

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 22:01 - Nov 25 by SitfcB

When they made that Lambo banner and people said it was stupid they got dogs abuse.

Yeah perhaps so but bigger picture and all that

I really don’t care who does what , how or when so long as we get the result most of us want

I’m really not sure of the correct method as we can’t attend games so I’ll gladly accept a multitude of anything being done to get this mess sorted

Poll: If it were one or the other

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 22:06 - Nov 25 with 3429 viewsJ2BLUE

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 22:01 - Nov 25 by SitfcB

What about people who made Roy Keane banners?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 22:06 - Nov 25 with 3426 viewsm14_blue

Oh good, another post trying to divide and having a pop at other Ipswich fans.
So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 22:10 - Nov 25 with 3389 viewsSitfcB

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 22:06 - Nov 25 by J2BLUE

What about people who made Roy Keane banners?

You’d have to ask the people that made them

COYB

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 22:10 - Nov 25 with 3392 viewsTieDyedIn95

I have to say the Leeds game was one of the weirdest crowds we ever had. It felt more like a promotion than a relegation. How little we knew at the time we had just found our level for what will be a long time.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 22:26 - Nov 25 with 3290 viewsBlueBadger

Why is there such a negative depression cloud... by SitfcB 3 Oct 2020 21:42
...every time we don’t win.

We. Aren’t. Going. To. Win. Every. Game.

COYB

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 22:29 - Nov 25 with 3257 viewsSitfcB

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 22:26 - Nov 25 by BlueBadger

Why is there such a negative depression cloud... by SitfcB 3 Oct 2020 21:42
...every time we don’t win.

We. Aren’t. Going. To. Win. Every. Game.

COYB

Hehe

COYB

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 22:47 - Nov 25 with 3183 viewsRyorry

Not sure I understand - is that a reference to Bluefish?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 22:52 - Nov 25 with 3166 viewsMrTown

Didn’t like the whole Three Little Birds sh*t, but if it were ‘No Woman, No Cry’, now that’s a song I could of got behind!
[Post edited 25 Nov 2020 22:57]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 22:57 - Nov 25 with 3136 viewsMrTown

6 weeks ago...

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 23:00 - Nov 25 with 3111 viewsSitfcB

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 22:57 - Nov 25 by MrTown

6 weeks ago...

Yeah that was 100% serious.

COYB

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 23:09 - Nov 25 with 3050 viewsMrTown

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 23:00 - Nov 25 by SitfcB

Yeah that was 100% serious.

Oooooh, ok, suuurrreeee

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 23:09 - Nov 25 with 3044 viewsBlueBadger

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 21:56 - Nov 25 by J2BLUE

Top Jaytooing here.

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 23:11 - Nov 25 with 3034 viewsSitfcB

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 23:09 - Nov 25 by MrTown

Oooooh, ok, suuurrreeee

The use of ‘Pauly’ makes it clear.

COYB

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 23:12 - Nov 25 with 3026 viewsfooters

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 23:09 - Nov 25 by MrTown

Oooooh, ok, suuurrreeee

I'm not sure you're the best placed to comment on other fans' supposed fickleness.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 23:18 - Nov 25 with 3003 viewsMrTown

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 23:12 - Nov 25 by footers

I'm not sure you're the best placed to comment on other fans' supposed fickleness.

According to who?

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 23:21 - Nov 25 with 2983 viewsMrTown

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 23:11 - Nov 25 by SitfcB

The use of ‘Pauly’ makes it clear.

I know, I know you’ve been against him since way back when.

On the wind up ffs Steve.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2020 23:23]

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 23:26 - Nov 25 with 2945 viewsfooters

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 23:18 - Nov 25 by MrTown

According to who?

Me.

Do you really want to relive that whole thing again? Got a couple of days off work, so more than happy to reply tomorrow if it suits. x

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 23:37 - Nov 25 with 2919 viewsMrTown

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 23:26 - Nov 25 by footers

Me.

Do you really want to relive that whole thing again? Got a couple of days off work, so more than happy to reply tomorrow if it suits. x

I’m not too sure what you’re going on about, a bit weird you.

Do I know you or something?

Yeah give me a shout tomorrow, let it all out sis.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2020 23:39]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024