Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP 21:53 - Nov 25 with 10822 viewsSitfcB

It’s suddenly all ok.

They were the happy clappers and the Bob Marley singers when Lambert got us relegated.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 06:16 - Nov 26 with 1143 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

As you begin to mature you'll come to realise that people are allowed to change their minds, particularly as more information is gathered. In fact changing your mind from a position you once held is very healthy.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 06:49 - Nov 26 with 1098 viewswkj

As usual its a case of "when the time is right to fight"

Paul Lambert's bizarre pressers and inability to learn from last season broke the camel's back for many. The way he presented the Hull game in the presser after the match quite honestly ruined any respect from me.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 07:31 - Nov 26 with 1071 viewsAce_High1

Read that this morning.

Thought two things let them down, the reference to "Shambert" dilutes the point a little as no need for personal insults.

Also the ending, what is this "uppa town" all about - range cringe worthy.
So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 07:35 - Nov 26 with 1059 viewswkj

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 07:31 - Nov 26 by Ace_High1

Read that this morning.

Thought two things let them down, the reference to "Shambert" dilutes the point a little as no need for personal insults.

That is a fair point, I didn't actually see that on the banner until I took a closer look, well, the Shambert part.

Crybaby

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 07:53 - Nov 26 with 1034 viewsSitfcB

Read that this morning.

Glad I’m not the only one, I hate that ‘Uppa Town’ thing. Think it’s meant to be a Suffolkism for Up the Town.

Just say Up The Town ffs.

COYB

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 07:54 - Nov 26 with 1028 viewstextbackup

BA have done their upmost to support the manager, because let’s face it, supporting is far more fun than being 35 and hating 95% of everything about the club.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 08:02 - Nov 26 with 1006 viewsPJH

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 07:54 - Nov 26 by textbackup

BA have done their upmost to support the manager, because let’s face it, supporting is far more fun than being 35 and hating 95% of everything about the club.

I don't think that I have ever 'hated' anything about the club with the exception of Roy Keane.
Been disappointed, disillusioned, frustrated and sometimes disinterested but never hating.
So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 08:08 - Nov 26 with 995 viewsitfcjoe

They';ve supported when it was the right thing to do, but now it's gone too far - good on them.

The banner is down though as just drove past

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 08:12 - Nov 26 with 970 viewsSitfcB

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 08:08 - Nov 26 by itfcjoe

They';ve supported when it was the right thing to do, but now it's gone too far - good on them.

They went too far with their support for him though.

I doubt it was even left up?

COYB

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 08:16 - Nov 26 with 969 viewsMetal_Hacker

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 08:08 - Nov 26 by itfcjoe

I think people need to understand a change of position is often brought on by circumstances

How does the saying go ? "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction "

I think the actions from PL of late and most definitely the actions from ME over the last decade + entitles us as paying customers to vent once in a while and have a voice

Poll: If it were one or the other

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 08:28 - Nov 26 with 946 viewsitfcjoe

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 08:12 - Nov 26 by SitfcB

They went too far with their support for him though.

I doubt it was even left up?

Personally I don't see why a new manager has to earn that support rather than just be given it as helps the club.

I know not everyone will agree with that.

I think most fans went into the start of last season with confidence that we'd have a good season and that Lambert had enough about him to ensure that - getting behind him was right.

I think the start of this season was too early to call for Lambert out, after Evans had clearly given him more time - but we have shown the same failings as last year now so need to act

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 08:29 - Nov 26 with 941 viewsCoco

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 07:53 - Nov 26 by SitfcB

Glad I’m not the only one, I hate that ‘Uppa Town’ thing. Think it’s meant to be a Suffolkism for Up the Town.

You use ‘en’ YOU USE ‘EN’ FFS!

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 08:44 - Nov 26 with 922 viewsSlambo

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 21:57 - Nov 25 by Parky

Just reminded me that some of them were wearing Bob Marley wigs at Sheffield United away. I’ve never cringed more in my entire life.

None of our lot ever wore curly wig to Sheff U away last season, or anywhere for that matter. Immediate disciplinary for that kind of thing...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 08:49 - Nov 26 with 909 viewsHerbivore

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 07:53 - Nov 26 by SitfcB

I know, en.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 08:50 - Nov 26 with 907 viewsSitfcB

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 08:29 - Nov 26 by Coco

You use ‘en’ YOU USE ‘EN’ FFS!

Sorry en.

COYB

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 08:53 - Nov 26 with 904 viewsfooters

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 08:49 - Nov 26 by Herbivore

I know, en.

It's a strange one as I have never heard anyone from Suffolk say anything close to 'en' in all my life.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 08:54 - Nov 26 with 898 viewswkj

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 08:53 - Nov 26 by footers

It's a strange one as I have never heard anyone from Suffolk say anything close to 'en' in all my life.

Likewise, I thought it was a joke based on some typo or another.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 8:55]

Crybaby

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 08:55 - Nov 26 with 897 viewsHerbivore

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 08:53 - Nov 26 by footers

Neither have I. I thought it was some sort of yoot speak to begin with rather than a Suffolk ting.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So because Blue Action are now saying FOPRP on 09:06 - Nov 26 with 872 viewsWallingford_Boy

People are entitled to change their mind.

I am one.

I started this season behind Lambert and willing to give him one final chance.. a few games in, despite some very jammy results, I knew his time was up.

Now I am firmly in the Lambert out camp.

RIP Sir Bobby

Indeed, I should have put a copyright on "Shambert".... on 09:10 - Nov 26 with 867 viewsBloots

Read that this morning.

....if Shambert has got any sense he'll trademark it immediately.

Be handy when he gets his next job.

(in the Albanian 4th Division)

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Indeed, I should have put a copyright on "Shambert".... on 09:12 - Nov 26 with 860 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Indeed, I should have put a copyright on "Shambert".... on 09:10 - Nov 26 by Bloots

....if Shambert has got any sense he'll trademark it immediately.

Be handy when he gets his next job.

(in the Albanian 4th Division)

In all honesty, his only next move I can see is north of the border somewhere.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Maybe Celtic will.... on 09:13 - Nov 26 with 851 viewsBloots

Indeed, I should have put a copyright on "Shambert".... on 09:12 - Nov 26 by TheTrueBlue1878

In all honesty, his only next move I can see is north of the border somewhere.

....come in for him.

Funny.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Yeh on 09:16 - Nov 26 with 863 viewsDyland

I think that's fair enough. You can change your stance in pretty much all things, as long as you're not a dick about it in the first place. Blue Action weren't dicks about supporting the club, as far as I could tell. Never even came across as attention seeking or cringe; just a group of fans wanting to create an atmosphere, and I suspect as much to make it less fooking stale and boring for them/us as helping the club or team. It's a football game ffs!

I wasn't a fan of the Lambert love in as we were limping lamely to relegation, but never had a problem with BA's modus operandi and efforts.

The more fans and organised groups get the very clear message across about this ridiculous situation the better. Evans is asleep. It's absurd he can't see what is plainly obvious to anyone with even half a clue about footy.

EDIT: notwithstanding Lambert's contract and the cost to remove him and his staff, and replace... obviously that's the real world but this just reinforces the frustration since Evans seems to only look at his short term balance sheet, cos it will cost just as much to continue as we are. We will lose thousands of STs, and of course other revenues, all of which mitigates the money he saves on the salary cap even if one cynically thinks he's happy to muddle along forever in L2/3 spunking couple of mill every year instead of six or seven.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 9:23]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Maybe Celtic will.... on 09:18 - Nov 26 with 832 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Maybe Celtic will.... on 09:13 - Nov 26 by Bloots

....come in for him.

Funny.

The thing is, he's so disillusioned, he will think he has a chance of landing the job.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Yeh on 09:20 - Nov 26 with 835 viewsfooters

Yeh on 09:16 - Nov 26 by Dyland

I think that's fair enough. You can change your stance in pretty much all things, as long as you're not a dick about it in the first place. Blue Action weren't dicks about supporting the club, as far as I could tell. Never even came across as attention seeking or cringe; just a group of fans wanting to create an atmosphere, and I suspect as much to make it less fooking stale and boring for them/us as helping the club or team. It's a football game ffs!

I wasn't a fan of the Lambert love in as we were limping lamely to relegation, but never had a problem with BA's modus operandi and efforts.

The more fans and organised groups get the very clear message across about this ridiculous situation the better. Evans is asleep. It's absurd he can't see what is plainly obvious to anyone with even half a clue about footy.

EDIT: notwithstanding Lambert's contract and the cost to remove him and his staff, and replace... obviously that's the real world but this just reinforces the frustration since Evans seems to only look at his short term balance sheet, cos it will cost just as much to continue as we are. We will lose thousands of STs, and of course other revenues, all of which mitigates the money he saves on the salary cap even if one cynically thinks he's happy to muddle along forever in L2/3 spunking couple of mill every year instead of six or seven.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 9:23]

Indeed. It was good to see their efforts to energise the fanbase, not just at PR too.

But what is the point of our supporters trust exactly?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024