Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby the next Ipswich? 22:04 - Nov 25 with 820 viewskizaitfc

Been saying for a while I felt they'd be the next long established champ team to plummet.

Slightly different circumstances in terms of money spent on players but they have had a similarly odd system of swapping their squads from season to season trying to find a winning formula

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Derby the next Ipswich? on 22:06 - Nov 25 with 797 viewsMetal_Hacker

Heartbroken

Poll: If it were one or the other

Derby the next Ipswich? on 09:53 - Nov 26 with 558 viewsBent_double

Unfortunately they have the time, and money when the takeover completes, to turn it around and avoid relegation.

Saying that, would be great to see any of Derby/Wednesday/Forest drop - maybe that's the next plan - make L1 the new Championship with all the bigger clubs, whilst clubs like Wycombe, Fleetwood, etc get promoted!

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Derby the next Ipswich? on 10:03 - Nov 26 with 539 viewshoppy

Derby the next Ipswich? on 09:53 - Nov 26 by Bent_double

Unfortunately they have the time, and money when the takeover completes, to turn it around and avoid relegation.

Saying that, would be great to see any of Derby/Wednesday/Forest drop - maybe that's the next plan - make L1 the new Championship with all the bigger clubs, whilst clubs like Wycombe, Fleetwood, etc get promoted!

Wasn’t that the thought when Hurst went and Lambert came in, that there was enough time to turn it around?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Derby the next Ipswich? on 12:53 - Nov 26 with 459 viewsBent_double

Derby the next Ipswich? on 10:03 - Nov 26 by hoppy

Wasn’t that the thought when Hurst went and Lambert came in, that there was enough time to turn it around?

Yes, but I imagine you wouldn't see an exodus of their best players...unless they appoint Hurst or Lambert as their new manager.

Whoever comes in should be able to keep them up, although if they're still on 6 points in say 6 games time, they'll be needing 2 points per game to stay up. Maybe they just need a few more games v Noj.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Derby the next Ipswich? on 13:11 - Nov 26 with 429 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Hope so.... they are the only team I hate more than Norwich....and Leeds

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Derby the next Ipswich? on 13:14 - Nov 26 with 407 viewswkj

balls

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Derby the next Ipswich? on 13:15 - Nov 26 with 403 viewshatch

Derby the next Ipswich? on 13:11 - Nov 26 by BlueandTruesince82

Hope so.... they are the only team I hate more than Norwich....and Leeds

Yeah the satisfaction of them throwing money at it every year and then throwing it away at the last hurdle is a joy to watch.

I think what their fans have been through in the last few years is close to as torturous as us. At least we don't tease much hope, we are very clearly a flop of a club in recent years whereas their fans get all the foreplay with no climax.

They have enjoyed a better brand of football I suppose.

Norwich
Derby
Reading

for me. I don't mind Leeds as much as most.
Derby the next Ipswich? on 13:27 - Nov 26 with 368 viewsSteve_M

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed here.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024