Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, if we can’t afford Cook or the Cowley's... 22:52 - Nov 25 with 1174 viewsCokeIsKey

Who should we go for instead?

It’s got me thinking as Sheffield Wednesday could only get Pulis in and they’re a club with a far superior budget to ours. Also, given how much money Marcus will have lost from Covid and the huge payout for Lambert you’d think he would look to spend an absolute minimum.

Could see Dyer and Butcher promoted from within, any other cheap options that could do a job?

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

So, if we can’t afford Cook or the Cowley's... on 22:55 - Nov 25 with 1144 viewsMrTown

Paul Hurst & Chris Doig

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

So, if we can’t afford Cook or the Cowley's... on 22:56 - Nov 25 with 1131 viewsCoco

LAMBERT WILL NOT BE SACKED!

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

So, if we can’t afford Cook or the Cowley's... on 23:00 - Nov 25 with 1105 viewsfooters

Please, for the love of god, TWTD:

Plurals do NOT require apostrophes.

Apostrophes are used, generally, either to denote a possessive or are used in contractions. There is no need, ever, to use an apostrophe to create a plural in this way.

Jesus fck.

Thank you.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So, if we can’t afford Cook or the Cowley's... on 23:02 - Nov 25 with 1088 viewsIpswichKnight

Marcus Stewart and Sheffield Kuqi are the 2 that come to mind. Marcus will be on commentary for the Oxford game next week too.
So, if we can’t afford Cook or the Cowley's... on 23:03 - Nov 25 with 1076 viewsCoastalblue

So, if we can’t afford Cook or the Cowley's... on 23:00 - Nov 25 by footers

Apostrophes are used, generally, either to denote a possessive or are used in contractions. There is no need, ever, to use an apostrophe to create a plural in this way.

Jesus fck.

Thank you.

The title was cut off, he was going to say the Cowley's cleaner.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

So, if we can’t afford Cook or the Cowley's... on 23:03 - Nov 25 with 1075 viewsCokeIsKey

Jesus fck.

Thank you.

My apologie’s. Next time I will make sure to place my apostrophe’s in the correct position’s.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

So, if we can’t afford Cook or the Cowley's... on 23:03 - Nov 25 with 1072 viewsFrimleyBlue

Go all out for Pearson

If that don't come off. Dyer and Bellamy.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So, if we can’t afford Cook or the Cowley's... on 23:05 - Nov 25 with 1052 viewsfooters

So, if we can’t afford Cook or the Cowley's... on 23:03 - Nov 25 by CokeIsKey

My apologie’s. Next time I will make sure to place my apostrophe’s in the correct position’s.

I've been at the rum, forgive me.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

So, if we can’t afford Cook or the Cowley's... on 23:17 - Nov 25 with 989 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

So, if we can’t afford Cook or the Cowley's... on 23:03 - Nov 25 by FrimleyBlue

Go all out for Pearson

If that don't come off. Dyer and Bellamy.

Not a chance in hell of Pearson.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

So, if we can’t afford Cook or the Cowley's... on 23:32 - Nov 25 with 937 viewsitfcsimo

Cheap option would be dyer and butcher/burley

Few long shots would be Stewart,kuqi, Darren currie all would be relatively cheap.

But with how important this season is I think evans will go with a more experienced manager again. Cowleys wouldn’t be as cheap but have the experience. We won’t be paying compensation to anyone either so willing have to be someone out of work
So, if we can’t afford Cook or the Cowley's... on 23:52 - Nov 25 with 893 viewshomer_123

Jesus fck.

Thank you.

S'top over reacting Footers'.

There really i's no reas'on to lo's'e it over the incorrect u''se of the apos'trophe .

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So, if we can’t afford Cook or the Cowley's... on 00:04 - Nov 26 with 867 viewstractordownsouth

Nigel Adkins

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

So, if we can’t afford Cook or the Cowley's... on 00:10 - Nov 26 with 858 viewscleaner

So, if we can’t afford Cook or the Cowley's... on 23:03 - Nov 25 by Coastalblue

The title was cut off, he was going to say the Cowley's cleaner.

Cleaner says Cowley's Cleaner better sod off - this town ain't big enough for both of our brooms.
So, if we can’t afford Cook or the Cowley's... on 05:06 - Nov 26 with 744 viewsairliner

So, if we can’t afford Cook or the Cowley's... on 00:10 - Nov 26 by cleaner

Cleaner says Cowley's Cleaner better sod off - this town ain't big enough for both of our brooms.

Ian Culverhouse at kings Lynn. The mastermind behind lamberts sucess at Norwich.
So, if we can’t afford Cook or the Cowley's... on 06:44 - Nov 26 with 686 viewsoldburian

So, if we can’t afford Cook or the Cowley's... on 00:04 - Nov 26 by tractordownsouth

Nigel Adkins

I will second that.

No compensation and a decent record. Better options like the Cowleys, Pearson and Cook have higher aims.
So, if we can’t afford Cook or the Cowley's... on 07:49 - Nov 26 with 595 viewsWD19

So, if we can’t afford Cook or the Cowley's... on 22:56 - Nov 25 by Coco

LAMBERT WILL NOT BE SACKED!

He will. He will go to ME and explain he can’t be expected to do the job when ‘everyone’ is against him. There will be clumsy threats about just ‘dialling it in’ until his contract is up unless ME agrees to pay up his contract. A deal will be struck. Nothing will be Lamberts fault.

In his head.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024