Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“I know a bloke down the pub who can sort that” is how I expect... 11:33 - Nov 26 with 1470 viewsmonytowbray

...to find various professionals for odd jobs, but government contracts?!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/26/matt-hancock-former-neighbour-won-

C
O
R
R
U
P
T
I
O
N

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

“I know a bloke down the pub who can sort that” is how I expect... on 20:12 - Nov 26 with 208 viewsmonytowbray

“I know a bloke down the pub who can sort that” is how I expect... on 19:57 - Nov 26 by vapour_trail

I really don’t know what that is supposed to mean.

It’s just my opinion that the piece was weak journalism and jumping on it retracts from the genuine corrupt contracts that this govt have clearly overseen over the period of the pandemic.

I’ve spent more time than I’d usually choose to on this today already today so I’ll leave it. I am finding this site more and more of an unpleasant place to spend time of late.

If Jo Maugham’s sharing it it’s probably more than nothing.

This all fits a pattern. There’s not one thing that’s more corrupt and some other stuff that’s not so bad. The whole top end of the party is corrupt. Including this.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

“I know a bloke down the pub who can sort that” is how I expect... on 21:37 - Nov 26 with 183 viewsBlueBadger

“I know a bloke down the pub who can sort that” is how I expect... on 18:42 - Nov 26 by vapour_trail

There’s plenty of dodgy procurement deals coming to light that should be fully interrogated.

I don’t believe this looks like one of them. If you want to get excited and throw names around, crack on.

What doesn't look dodgy about 'prominent minister's neighbour with no experience in the trade get's lucrative contract'?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024