Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Action 18:51 - Nov 26 with 4075 viewsEdwardF

You are not speaking for me.

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

Blue Action on 19:46 - Nov 26 with 1339 viewsSouthBucksBlue

There’s always one🙄
Blue Action on 19:46 - Nov 26 with 1339 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Blue Action on 19:33 - Nov 26 by stonojnr

that poll result is as predictable as the tier placings were, of course the majority of people on this forum want Lambert gone, thats all the majority of you have been moaning about for months. and youll keep moaning about till he is gone no doubt...then youll moan about the replacement, and then moan about the fans who forced Lambert out....and you see where this is going right ?

the stupid thing is its not a question of whether Lambert should stay or go anyway, the question is who can get the team to perform as they should be capable of, and then is that Lambert or should it be someone else ? if its someone else who is that someone ?

I always say rule #1 of any football club you dont sack your manager unless you have a better replacement, you dont roll the dice and say well 3rd time lucky eh lads we might find someone who talks whatever footballing language the players understand.

Because whoever did replace him would have the same set of players to work with, and I for one am getting a bit fed up of the fact alot of them seem to get a free pass on their attitude towards getting us out of this league whilst all the blame for the predicament is heaped on the manager

Blamed Mick, blamed PL, will blame the next one along.

Because we do not have a divine right to win every game and the football world has moved on since the 80’s (yet they all still cough up for Sky, you couldn’t make it up)

And so the wheel keeps turning.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 19:47]
Blue Action on 19:47 - Nov 26 with 1321 viewsSouthBucksBlue

Blue Action on 18:59 - Nov 26 by rfretwell

Nor me. Half a first team out injured, half a team of rookie youngsters playing the league leaders, PL following the clubs Academy pathway plan. And as soon as a few results go against us (very controversially in some cases) fans go into a total panic, lose all patience with the strategy and seek to turn the club upside down again. You know who you are.

Okay two then🙄
Blue Action on 19:52 - Nov 26 with 1300 viewsSuperblue95

Blue Action on 19:46 - Nov 26 by BlueBlueBluex2

Because we do not have a divine right to win every game and the football world has moved on since the 80’s (yet they all still cough up for Sky, you couldn’t make it up)

Again, odd post.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Blue Action on 19:53 - Nov 26 with 1291 viewsBlueBadger

Blue Action on 19:46 - Nov 26 by SouthBucksBlue

There’s always one🙄

According to Phil's poll, there's 14 of them when I last checked.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Blue Action on 20:17 - Nov 26 with 1256 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Blue Action on 20:19 - Nov 26 with 1253 viewsBlueBadger

I don't think that 'we really should be competing far better in the third division than we are' is asking too much, really.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Blue Action on 20:20 - Nov 26 with 1250 viewsSwansea_Blue

Blue Action on 19:08 - Nov 26 by Keno

half a team of rookie youngster?

Holy
Chambers
Ward
Huws
Judge
Norwood
Sears
Wolfie has made nearly 100 1st team appears

so that leaves

McGavin
Bennetts
McGuinness

so 8 is half of 11?

Terrible maths innit. I bet he's half Irish at least.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Blue Action on 20:39 - Nov 26 with 1235 viewsKeno

Blue Action on 20:20 - Nov 26 by Swansea_Blue

he is 30% English, 30& Scottish and the other half is Irish

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Blue Action on 20:46 - Nov 26 with 1227 viewsEdwardF

Blue Action on 20:20 - Nov 26 by Swansea_Blue

Oh dear you are clearly 100% Hibernophobic

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

Blue Action on 21:00 - Nov 26 with 1192 viewshaynes_toe1

If people were complaining about us not being top ten in the Premier League you may have a vague point.

But fans expectation at the moment is simply to look competent in the third tier of English football. That isn't too much to ask of ITFC, no matter what history you decide to write off.
Blue Action on 21:30 - Nov 26 with 1161 viewsjeera

Blue Action on 20:46 - Nov 26 by EdwardF

Oh dear you are clearly 100% Hibernophobic

You clearly don't know the 2 posters involved there so maybe best not to reach daft conclusions.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Blue Action on 21:40 - Nov 26 with 1153 viewsSpruceMoose

Blue Action on 19:04 - Nov 26 by BlueBadger

LOL

Fishers if you're reading this I take it all back. These folk DO exist.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Blue Action on 22:32 - Nov 26 with 1098 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Blue Action on 21:00 - Nov 26 by haynes_toe1

If people were complaining about us not being top ten in the Premier League you may have a vague point.

But fans expectation at the moment is simply to look competent in the third tier of English football. That isn't too much to ask of ITFC, no matter what history you decide to write off.

Someone clubs have to have 65 better teams above them, we have no right for that not to be us.
Blue Action on 22:38 - Nov 26 with 1089 viewsBlueBadger

Blue Action on 22:32 - Nov 26 by BlueBlueBluex2

Someone clubs have to have 65 better teams above them, we have no right for that not to be us.

Can someone translate this?

Blue Action on 22:43 - Nov 26 with 1084 viewsBlueBadger

Blue Action on 19:52 - Nov 26 by Superblue95

Again, odd post.

I'm starting to think that, what with Trump headed out of office and Cummings out of a job the only thing that the Russian secret service trollbots have left is 'keep Lambert in a job' as part of their 'bring the west to its knees' programme. What else could explain the herds of semi-literate loons making incoherent points indolence of The Fraud?

Blue Action on 22:46 - Nov 26 with 1077 viewsMattinLondon

Blue Action on 22:38 - Nov 26 by BlueBadger

I think he’s saying ‘balls’.
Blue Action on 22:52 - Nov 26 with 1062 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Blue Action on 22:38 - Nov 26 by BlueBadger

I think it means whatever position we are in there will be a club in it so it may as well be us and that poster will be happy for it to be us. Which to me includes in some obscure non-league where all the other teams are amateurs and used to playing in front of 10 men and a dog on a ploughed field.

If the argument was to justify us not having a divine right to the Premier League I could get it. But for it to be used to justify struggling to fight for promotion from League 1, I don't get it. The whole set up and finances of the club are not an average League 1 club. It would be like Manchester United fans accepting 10th in the Premier League, or Bolton fans being happy with 13th in League 2, or ... well you get my point.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Blue Action on 22:57 - Nov 26 with 1047 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I like to support the club's managers through thick and thin and I can understand wanting to give a manager a proper chance.

However, what is it about the past 2 seasons and this one that gives you faith in Lambert. I was prepared to give him a chance when it was clear he was here for another season and I actually thought there were some positive signs at the beginning of the season. However, if you think the trajectory we are on is simply down to a few injuries to key players I don't think you have been paying sufficient attention.

We are limping through matches without competing and have not shown any real progress from doing so since that was pattern of relegation from the Championship. In retrospect that lack of fight for the second half of the season we went down should have rung alarm bells. Instead many of us blamed the mess Hurst had created and saw it as a longer term project. However, the project has clearly stagnated and is continuing to produce the same as when Lambert first arrived just at a lower level of football. If we cannot see progress after 2 years, what hope we will see it any time?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Blue Action on 23:01 - Nov 26 with 1032 viewsBlueBadger

Blue Action on 21:40 - Nov 26 by SpruceMoose

Fishers if you're reading this I take it all back. These folk DO exist.

Blue Action by BlueBadger 26 Nov 2020 22:43
I'm starting to think that, what with Trump headed out of office and Cummings out of a job the only thing that the Russian secret service trollbots have left is 'keep Lambert in a job' as part of their 'bring the west to its knees' programme. What else could explain the herds of semi-literate loons making incoherent points indolence of The Fraud?

Blue Action on 23:01 - Nov 26 with 1043 viewsJimmyJazz

They don't speak for me either - but it's not the question of Lambert in/out i disagree with

Shambo
Uppa Towen

It's all a bit tinpot

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Blue Action on 23:03 - Nov 26 with 1021 viewsjeera

Blue Action on 22:52 - Nov 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

I think it means whatever position we are in there will be a club in it so it may as well be us and that poster will be happy for it to be us. Which to me includes in some obscure non-league where all the other teams are amateurs and used to playing in front of 10 men and a dog on a ploughed field.

If the argument was to justify us not having a divine right to the Premier League I could get it. But for it to be used to justify struggling to fight for promotion from League 1, I don't get it. The whole set up and finances of the club are not an average League 1 club. It would be like Manchester United fans accepting 10th in the Premier League, or Bolton fans being happy with 13th in League 2, or ... well you get my point.

Being fans it would be a bit weird if we weren't collectively pissed off at being in our worst position since the 1950s.

I cannot understand these posters showing up from nowhere suggesting we should just be accepting our lot.

It's almost as though...

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Blue Action on 23:28 - Nov 26 with 1002 viewsKeaneish

Blue Action on 19:33 - Nov 26 by stonojnr

that poll result is as predictable as the tier placings were, of course the majority of people on this forum want Lambert gone, thats all the majority of you have been moaning about for months. and youll keep moaning about till he is gone no doubt...then youll moan about the replacement, and then moan about the fans who forced Lambert out....and you see where this is going right ?

the stupid thing is its not a question of whether Lambert should stay or go anyway, the question is who can get the team to perform as they should be capable of, and then is that Lambert or should it be someone else ? if its someone else who is that someone ?

I always say rule #1 of any football club you dont sack your manager unless you have a better replacement, you dont roll the dice and say well 3rd time lucky eh lads we might find someone who talks whatever footballing language the players understand.

Because whoever did replace him would have the same set of players to work with, and I for one am getting a bit fed up of the fact alot of them seem to get a free pass on their attitude towards getting us out of this league whilst all the blame for the predicament is heaped on the manager

Not a bad squad that by League One standards though is it?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Blue Action on 00:23 - Nov 27 with 965 viewsVaughan8

Blue Action on 18:59 - Nov 26 by rfretwell

Nor me. Half a first team out injured, half a team of rookie youngsters playing the league leaders, PL following the clubs Academy pathway plan. And as soon as a few results go against us (very controversially in some cases) fans go into a total panic, lose all patience with the strategy and seek to turn the club upside down again. You know who you are.

I'm sure someone posted last week that we have the oldest (average?) team in the league so we aren't playing enough youngsters.

Ok, we don't really want a team of teenagers but I don't see how Dobra doesn't get on the bench when various other players seem to mostly start, who aren't very good.

Also, it Annoys me that we can't beat a "decent" team. That's never a good sign.

Oh and also were hopeless with 2 up front.
Blue Action on 07:05 - Nov 27 with 902 viewsdaisyisabaddog

Blue Action on 23:28 - Nov 26 by Keaneish

Not a bad squad that by League One standards though is it?

Hmmmm. I think half the problem is that these players are not as good as people think. They are very ordinary indeed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024