Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Diego Maradona film by Asif Kapadia 19:07 - Nov 26 with 868 viewsbluelagos

Sat night, 9.30, Channel 4

Focuses mainly on his time in Naples and the mafia hold on him. Superb documentary for anyone wishing to understand his career in more detail.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2020 15:42]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

The Diego Maradona film by Asif Kappadia on 19:17 - Nov 26 with 843 viewsvapour_trail

It’s a great watch.

I saw it at an Everyman in town, with Lineker hosting a q&a with Asif. Was really interesting.

The sports science in the 80s is something to behold. The way Barcelona cart him (their most valuable asset) on a stretcher when he’s injured is incredible.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

The Diego Maradona film by Asif Kappadia on 19:23 - Nov 26 with 833 viewsbluelagos

The Diego Maradona film by Asif Kappadia on 19:17 - Nov 26 by vapour_trail

It’s a great watch.

I saw it at an Everyman in town, with Lineker hosting a q&a with Asif. Was really interesting.

The sports science in the 80s is something to behold. The way Barcelona cart him (their most valuable asset) on a stretcher when he’s injured is incredible.

Lineker told a lovely story last night about Maradona

https://mobile.twitter.com/btsport/status/1331734671416303625?ref_src=twsrc%5Ego

The Diego Maradona film by Asif Kappadia on 19:27 - Nov 26 with 824 viewsvapour_trail

The Diego Maradona film by Asif Kappadia on 19:23 - Nov 26 by bluelagos

Lineker told a lovely story last night about Maradona

https://mobile.twitter.com/btsport/status/1331734671416303625?ref_src=twsrc%5Ego

Yeah I enjoyed that. Michael Owens face when he described it was excellent.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

The Diego Maradona film by Asif Kappadia on 19:42 - Nov 26 with 804 viewswoiii

It's available on demand on More 4
The Diego Maradona film by Asif Kappadia on 15:41 - Nov 27 with 693 viewsbluelagos

The Diego Maradona film by Asif Kapadia on 16:12 - Nov 27 with 665 viewsitfcjoe

By the end of his time there it was basically play Sunday, go on massive cocaine bender until about Wednesday then sort himself out for the weeknd game then go again.

But to second what BL has said - this is absolutely worth watching, it's incredible

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The Diego Maradona film by Asif Kapadia on 16:58 - Nov 27 with 646 viewsTJS

Brilliant film.
It's worth watching for the opening sequence alone when he's driven into Napoli's stadium after signing.
The Diego Maradona film by Asif Kapadia on 19:50 - Nov 27 with 607 viewsTrequartista

ah that's one i was talking about with you earlier this week.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Login to get fewer ads

The Diego Maradona film by Asif Kapadia on 20:03 - Nov 27 with 600 viewsDubtractor

Saw that earlier this year, fascinating film.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024