Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things in life that leave you absolutely amazed 19:12 - Nov 26 with 443 viewsKeno

tip of that list must be "Ipswich fans who still support Paul Lamberk"

can anyone think and anything more amazing than that?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Things in life that leave you absolutely amazed on 19:25 - Nov 26 with 412 viewsTieDyedIn95

I don't support him, he's not very good and should have never been appointed. However I recognize he's not even half the problem here, the real problem is Evans and until Evans changes how he runs the club we're doomed to a cycle of decline regardless of what manager we appoint. We've been through the whole sack the manager thing three times now since 2018, and look how well that's all worked out. It's Evans who is the problem.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Things in life that leave you absolutely amazed on 19:27 - Nov 26 with 402 viewsKeno

Things in life that leave you absolutely amazed on 19:25 - Nov 26 by TieDyedIn95

I don't support him, he's not very good and should have never been appointed. However I recognize he's not even half the problem here, the real problem is Evans and until Evans changes how he runs the club we're doomed to a cycle of decline regardless of what manager we appoint. We've been through the whole sack the manager thing three times now since 2018, and look how well that's all worked out. It's Evans who is the problem.

I dont disagree that Evans is part of the issue but I am sure with this squad a half decent manager would not have finished 11 th last season

that is all down to Lambert

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Things in life that leave you absolutely amazed on 19:32 - Nov 26 with 383 viewsBlueBadger

Things in life that leave you absolutely amazed on 19:25 - Nov 26 by TieDyedIn95

It's not Evans who's consistently failing to pick a decent team, motivate it, coach it and organise it.

Lambert's been well backed and supported by Evans and he's failed to deliver and needs to go. Sure we need root-and-branch reform at ITFC but that's going to be easier to do with us relatively safe in the Championship where we might stand a slightly better chance of keeping hold of our better young players than we will marooned in the third division operating under a wages cap, minimal TV revenue and dwindling crowds.

Which is why Lambert has to go.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2020 21:10]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Things in life that leave you absolutely amazed on 19:43 - Nov 26 with 355 viewsIpswichKnight

Be sure Evans has many many faults but he doesn’t pick the team or set the tactics that have failed so miserably that lies firmly with the incompetent tool. Evans must take some blame for giving out a mega contract when Warnock was available and keen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024