Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans could have saved himself some hassle... 08:49 - Nov 27 with 745 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...if he had read this prior to appointing Lambert. Some familiar traits;

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-ne

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Evans could have saved himself some hassle... on 08:52 - Nov 27 with 717 viewshype313

Unfortunately due diligence isn't one of Evans's best traits.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Evans could have saved himself some hassle... on 08:55 - Nov 27 with 698 viewsMetal_Hacker

Mirror image

Poll: If it were one or the other

Evans could have saved himself some hassle... on 09:00 - Nov 27 with 667 viewsColin_Viljoen

You can see why Lambert says he never looks at social media, too many home truths.
Evans could have saved himself some hassle... on 09:04 - Nov 27 with 649 viewsTractorWood

'Lambert has constantly come up with new ways to lose matches - whether it has been route one football or the possession game.

A lack of width and cutting edge has generally undermined their efforts, as did a leaky defence in previous seasons.'

It's like a letter from the future.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Evans could have saved himself some hassle... on 09:04 - Nov 27 with 648 viewsDubtractor

Evans could have saved himself some hassle... on 08:52 - Nov 27 by hype313

Unfortunately due diligence isn't one of Evans's best traits.

I've made this point a few times but been told I'm just using hindsight, as if the issues with people like lambert, Keane and co weren't already well known.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Evans could have saved himself some hassle... on 09:05 - Nov 27 with 645 viewsPinewoodblue

Evans biggest mistake wasn’t the initial appointment it was the new five year contract. He really has no one to blame but himself.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Evans could have saved himself some hassle... on 09:16 - Nov 27 with 598 viewshomer_123

Evans could have saved himself some hassle... on 09:05 - Nov 27 by Pinewoodblue

Evans biggest mistake wasn’t the initial appointment it was the new five year contract. He really has no one to blame but himself.

The 5 year contract isn't an issue - in itself - in that we won't be adversely tied down to it.

They'll be get out clauses in there (pretty sure Phil has explained this back at the time) which means if he's not performing we can part ways without having to payoff the full 5 years.

The wider issue of whether it should have been offered in the first place is the bigger question.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Evans could have saved himself some hassle... on 09:20 - Nov 27 with 575 viewsTractorWood

Evans could have saved himself some hassle... on 09:16 - Nov 27 by homer_123

The 5 year contract isn't an issue - in itself - in that we won't be adversely tied down to it.

They'll be get out clauses in there (pretty sure Phil has explained this back at the time) which means if he's not performing we can part ways without having to payoff the full 5 years.

The wider issue of whether it should have been offered in the first place is the bigger question.

Lambert is not going to have signed a contract that makes him worse off financially or from a risk perspective. One of the worst decisions in the club's history imo.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Login to get fewer ads

Evans could have saved himself some hassle... on 09:27 - Nov 27 with 554 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Evans could have saved himself some hassle... on 09:20 - Nov 27 by TractorWood

Lambert is not going to have signed a contract that makes him worse off financially or from a risk perspective. One of the worst decisions in the club's history imo.

There will be performance based break clauses, or a limited compensation clause.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Evans could have saved himself some hassle... on 09:52 - Nov 27 with 503 viewsSwailsey

Christ - that is damning and a carbon copy of what is happening here.

From mouthy, intense backroom staff, to tinkering, to bad media relations, to no identity, to poor points record, to players going through the motions...

That is bonkers.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Evans could have saved himself some hassle... on 10:26 - Nov 27 with 445 viewsMrTown

A leopard don't change their spots and all that jazz.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024