Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert on young kids being singled out 11:13 - Nov 27 with 433 viewsMrTown

Fair play for sticking the question on him.

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/lambert-on-why-he-s-criticised-young-players-1-6946
[Post edited 27 Nov 2020 11:14]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lambert on young kids being singled out on 11:16 - Nov 27 with 402 viewsITFC_96

“You have to take responsibility. If you’re in a man’s world and playing professional football, you can’t be young. Young now is maybe 16/17. But when you hit 18/19/20 you start to become a little bit different. Or you should start to become different.

And a few moments later

“Dobs has done well. He’s only a young kid, he’s only a baby, and he’s going to go up and down. But you’ve got to really push for me to go ‘okay, we’re going to have a look’.”

I don't understand how you can contradict yourself like this that quickly?
Lambert on young kids being singled out on 11:20 - Nov 27 with 368 viewsDubtractor

I tend not to read to much into comments by any manager, but what an absolute turd he has become.

Get him out of our club.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Lambert on young kids being singled out on 11:25 - Nov 27 with 334 viewspointofblue

I love Watson’s “... before going off on a tangent”. I can almost hear the sneer.

Surely it’s actually the job of the senior players to help the less experienced players out? Are the young players really expected to haul the seniors out of the mess they continue to land us in?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lambert on young kids being singled out on 11:26 - Nov 27 with 330 viewsMrTown

Lambert on young kids being singled out on 11:16 - Nov 27 by ITFC_96

“You have to take responsibility. If you’re in a man’s world and playing professional football, you can’t be young. Young now is maybe 16/17. But when you hit 18/19/20 you start to become a little bit different. Or you should start to become different.

And a few moments later

“Dobs has done well. He’s only a young kid, he’s only a baby, and he’s going to go up and down. But you’ve got to really push for me to go ‘okay, we’re going to have a look’.”

I don't understand how you can contradict yourself like this that quickly?

I just think he's lost the plot at this point.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lambert on young kids being singled out on 11:29 - Nov 27 with 309 viewsChrisd

The easy targets are the young players!? The senior players (in the main Chambers and Ward are exempt) have generally underperformed and they should be the ones leading and playing by example, but they have consistently failed to deliver. The youngsters are learning on the job, but from whom, where do they get their inspiration and help from? Not many for them to aspire to in our side, the likes of McGavin, Lankester McGuniess are having to do it for themselves, which isn't right.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2020 11:31]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024