Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid grassing 15:41 - Nov 27 with 2193 viewsgiant_stow

Just been sent a round robin from the school telling all the parents off.

Apparently, people who should be isolating because their class has been sent home for two weeks have been spotted out and about in town. People have reported "many" sightings to the school which prompted the telling off.

Not sure how I feel about it personally: People who should be isolating should do so, but this feels very "stasi" too.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Covid grassing on 15:49 - Nov 27 with 2132 viewsJ2BLUE

At least they told you in a nice, if oddly shaped, festive way.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Covid grassing on 15:51 - Nov 27 with 2113 viewsgiant_stow

Covid grassing on 15:49 - Nov 27 by J2BLUE

At least they told you in a nice, if oddly shaped, festive way.

Have I done a boob? I can't even see it reading that back, so that's gone right over my head!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Covid grassing on 15:52 - Nov 27 with 2105 viewsbluelagos

Covid grassing on 15:51 - Nov 27 by giant_stow

Have I done a boob? I can't even see it reading that back, so that's gone right over my head!

Robin

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Covid grassing on 15:53 - Nov 27 with 2105 viewsFootballpete

My 7 year old has had to isolate the past fortnight due to a child in his class testing positive. It wasn't easy to know what to say to him yesterday, when another kid from his class walked past our house whilst we were eating lunch, who should also have been isolating. I just said his parents were naughty. It's frustrating as hell though.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Covid grassing on 15:58 - Nov 27 with 2077 viewsgiant_stow

Covid grassing on 15:52 - Nov 27 by bluelagos

Robin

Thanks!

Are round robins not spelt like that or does no one else but me know that phrase?

Covid grassing on 15:59 - Nov 27 with 2073 viewsgiant_stow

Covid grassing on 15:53 - Nov 27 by Footballpete

My 7 year old has had to isolate the past fortnight due to a child in his class testing positive. It wasn't easy to know what to say to him yesterday, when another kid from his class walked past our house whilst we were eating lunch, who should also have been isolating. I just said his parents were naughty. It's frustrating as hell though.

That's a strong argument - must have been a tough moment. Would you have been angry enough to grass? I take it you didn't...

Covid grassing on 16:01 - Nov 27 with 2057 viewsGeoffSentence

Covid grassing on 15:58 - Nov 27 by giant_stow

Thanks!

Are round robins not spelt like that or does no one else but me know that phrase?

Bloody heck Ulla, you are makin git hard work. J2 spotted a play on words that's all.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Covid grassing on 16:04 - Nov 27 with 2042 viewsgiant_stow

Covid grassing on 16:01 - Nov 27 by GeoffSentence

Bloody heck Ulla, you are makin git hard work. J2 spotted a play on words that's all.

Sorry Geoffrey, I'm just so bad at spelling / grammer that I get a bit jumpy!

Login to get fewer ads

Covid grassing on 16:10 - Nov 27 with 2026 viewsfooters

In a heartbeat, if the price is right.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Covid grassing on 16:12 - Nov 27 with 2005 viewslowhouseblue

some people think it's all a joke, others are scared and /or want to do the right thing. it's the perfect recipe for mutual unhappiness and recriminations. my favourite line at the moment is asking the people i deal with who don't think the rules apply to them to explain how exactly they think they differ from trump supporters. it's not an image anyone's aiming for.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Covid grassing on 16:18 - Nov 27 with 1992 viewsFootballpete

Covid grassing on 15:59 - Nov 27 by giant_stow

That's a strong argument - must have been a tough moment. Would you have been angry enough to grass? I take it you didn't...

No I didn't grass, but it pissed me off. Makes the whole thing pointless if other people aren't bothering.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Covid grassing on 16:19 - Nov 27 with 1990 viewslazyblue

If you have to isolate to get through this quicker then isolate, it’s really not bloody hard for a few days and yes I would say something.
Covid grassing on 16:20 - Nov 27 with 1978 viewshoppy

Covid grassing on 16:04 - Nov 27 by giant_stow

Sorry Geoffrey, I'm just so bad at spelling / grammer that I get a bit jumpy!

*grammar

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Covid grassing on 16:22 - Nov 27 with 1972 viewsStokieBlue

All people have to do is actually obey the rules and it's all fine. There is a reason cases have been increasing even during lockdown. The blame here is surely entirely on the people not doing as the rules require?

They have told the school not the police, hardly the worst thing to ever happen.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Covid grassing on 16:41 - Nov 27 with 1916 viewsgiant_stow

Covid grassing on 16:22 - Nov 27 by StokieBlue

All people have to do is actually obey the rules and it's all fine. There is a reason cases have been increasing even during lockdown. The blame here is surely entirely on the people not doing as the rules require?

They have told the school not the police, hardly the worst thing to ever happen.

SB

Yes you're right (all of you!).

I do feel uncomfortable about who's going to the school (i guess this is the age old grass debate in another guise) but as Lowhouse says, it is a perfect recipe for unhappiness.

Covid grassing on 17:00 - Nov 27 with 1863 viewsdavblue

Covid grassing on 16:19 - Nov 27 by lazyblue

If you have to isolate to get through this quicker then isolate, it’s really not bloody hard for a few days and yes I would say something.

All those actions of the people not isolating means more jobs could be lost and further lockdowns.

And also potentially putting people in hospital. It’s not hard, frustrating yes that you can’t go out but the longer people continue to disobey the rules the longer this continues to restrict our day to day lives.
Covid grassing on 17:18 - Nov 27 with 1825 viewsNthQldITFC

Covid grassing on 16:10 - Nov 27 by footers

In a heartbeat, if the price is right.

Juliet Bravo, for a Blankety Blank.

(cop show/quiz show compendium)

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Covid grassing on 17:59 - Nov 27 with 1751 viewshoppy

Covid grassing on 17:18 - Nov 27 by NthQldITFC

Juliet Bravo, for a Blankety Blank.

(cop show/quiz show compendium)

Thin Blue Line you've crossed there, in 3, 2, 1...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Covid grassing on 18:16 - Nov 27 with 1722 viewsLeaky

Covid grassing on 16:18 - Nov 27 by Footballpete

No I didn't grass, but it pissed me off. Makes the whole thing pointless if other people aren't bothering.

I agree I work in construction, my son works with me was told to isolate which he did. While other trades said bollicks I'm to busy to isolate. Then they moan because the pubs are shut
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024