Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adidas possibly dropping Ipswich if we fail to get out of League One this year.. 15:52 - Nov 27 with 2973 viewsWallingford_Boy

I have a mate who works for adidas and he's now working with the director of football at the company and have just been reviewing accounts.

Ipswich were discussed and adidas to keen to only been associated with "top clubs".

Understandable.

RIP Sir Bobby

Adidas possibly dropping Ipswich if we fail to get out of League One this year.. on 17:59 - Nov 27 with 571 viewshype313

Adidas possibly dropping Ipswich if we fail to get out of League One this year.. on 17:55 - Nov 27 by GlasgowBlue

I'd like us to go with Admiral. We had Umbro and then Adidas back in the glory days but I always had a soft spot for Admiral. Especially their England 1982 kit.

Think Admirals footy kit days are over, since Sainsbury's bought the brand.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Adidas possibly dropping Ipswich if we fail to get out of League One this year.. on 18:05 - Nov 27 with 563 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Adidas possibly dropping Ipswich if we fail to get out of League One this year.. on 16:10 - Nov 27 by Herbivore

This has a whiff of bullsh!t about it.

Agreed. I don't see Adidas giving a toss about our League standing.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Adidas possibly dropping Ipswich if we fail to get out of League One this year.. on 18:07 - Nov 27 with 557 viewsGlasgowBlue

Adidas possibly dropping Ipswich if we fail to get out of League One this year.. on 17:59 - Nov 27 by hype313

Think Admirals footy kit days are over, since Sainsbury's bought the brand.

Shrewsbury are the only league club currently using Admiral.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Adidas possibly dropping Ipswich if we fail to get out of League One this year.. on 18:30 - Nov 27 with 551 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Adidas possibly dropping Ipswich if we fail to get out of League One this year.. on 16:15 - Nov 27 by itfcjoe

Don't they do Accrington's kits?

And a few other s

We will just get bumped down the kits - 3rd choice mls kits!
Adidas possibly dropping Ipswich if we fail to get out of League One this year.. on 18:44 - Nov 27 with 546 viewsGuthrum

Adidas possibly dropping Ipswich if we fail to get out of League One this year.. on 16:02 - Nov 27 by Illinoisblue

Good, fook em. Their shirts are lazy and pisspoor. Bring on Hummel

I've not forgiven them for Blueshortsgate.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Adidas possibly dropping Ipswich if we fail to get out of League One this year.. on 18:45 - Nov 27 with 545 viewsGuthrum

Good - we might go back to white shorts.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Adidas possibly dropping Ipswich if we fail to get out of League One this year.. on 19:06 - Nov 27 with 539 viewsBLUEBEAT

I find this to be very circumspect, to be honest.

I’ll tap up my mate who is involved in the Spezial range to see if he can find out any info.

Adidas only recently refurbed the new shop, didn’t they...? 🤔

Plenty of teams in lower leagues covered by Adidas too. And ones with a lot less supporters/merch opportunities.

Poll: W or W

Adidas possibly dropping Ipswich if we fail to get out of League One this year.. on 19:08 - Nov 27 with 535 viewsTractorWood

Adidas possibly dropping Ipswich if we fail to get out of League One this year.. on 17:55 - Nov 27 by GlasgowBlue

I'd like us to go with Admiral. We had Umbro and then Adidas back in the glory days but I always had a soft spot for Admiral. Especially their England 1982 kit.

This. England's kits in the 80's we unreal.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Login to get fewer ads

Adidas possibly dropping Ipswich if we fail to get out of League One this year.. on 21:10 - Nov 27 with 504 viewsIllinoisblue

Adidas possibly dropping Ipswich if we fail to get out of League One this year.. on 18:44 - Nov 27 by Guthrum

I've not forgiven them for Blueshortsgate.

I don’t get how we as a club didn’t just say to them, “NO, we play in white shorts”. That should have been the end of it

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Adidas possibly dropping Ipswich if we fail to get out of League One this year.. on 22:40 - Nov 27 with 475 viewsEnigma_Blue

Adidas possibly dropping Ipswich if we fail to get out of League One this year.. on 16:02 - Nov 27 by Illinoisblue

Good, fook em. Their shirts are lazy and pisspoor. Bring on Hummel

More likely to end up with Core/Punch again.
Adidas possibly dropping Ipswich if we fail to get out of League One this year.. on 00:38 - Nov 28 with 429 viewsJ2BLUE

So what? Lots of posters wet themselves with excitement when big Adidas were going to produce the shirts for little Ipswich and then bitched every year when they are a template kit.

Can't think of anything less important than who produces the kits.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Adidas possibly dropping Ipswich if we fail to get out of League One this year.. on 00:49 - Nov 28 with 425 viewsCoastalblue

Was that the one with the red and blue on the chest? Looked like a tube of toothpaste and Mariner looked particularly good in it?

Loved that kit.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024