Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Sports on NowTV 16:55 - Nov 27 with 1733 viewsgtsb1966

Just logged in to my NowTv account and for Sky Sports they want £33.99 a month. A year ago i was getting it for £18.99 a month when the football was played in front of crowds and everything was normal . I can't understand their marketing strategy especially when more and more people are losing their jobs. Am i missing something?
Sky Sports on NowTV on 16:56 - Nov 27 with 1719 viewsgiant_stow

Thats getting near to what they charge for 4 weekend passes I think - not great.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Sky Sports on NowTV on 16:57 - Nov 27 with 1722 viewsfactual_blue

Remember that Harry Enfield sketch based in a shop called I Saw You Coming?...

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Sky Sports on NowTV on 16:59 - Nov 27 with 1697 viewsbluelagos

The alternative was to pick your games and go to the pub. Not so easy under lockdown / tier system.

So they have you by the balls.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Sky Sports on NowTV on 17:05 - Nov 27 with 1672 viewsHerbivore

Cancel it and they'll offer you a deal. Nobody ever pays full price for Now TV.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sky Sports on NowTV on 17:16 - Nov 27 with 1639 viewsgtsb1966

Sky Sports on NowTV on 17:05 - Nov 27 by Herbivore

Cancel it and they'll offer you a deal. Nobody ever pays full price for Now TV.

I dont pay, haven't since they wanted more than the offer they gave me first time. If they said £20 I would consider it but not at £33.99.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2020 17:17]
I literally just got an email from them..... on 17:20 - Nov 27 with 1618 viewsBloots

...saying they are offering £20pm for 6 months.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

I literally just got an email from them..... on 17:22 - Nov 27 with 1608 viewsgtsb1966

I literally just got an email from them..... on 17:20 - Nov 27 by Bloots

...saying they are offering £20pm for 6 months.

Really. I logged in and they wanted 33.99. Because I logged in, clicked on sky sports pass and logged straight back out i might get the same email.
I literally just got an email from them..... on 17:27 - Nov 27 with 1586 viewsHerbivore

I literally just got an email from them..... on 17:22 - Nov 27 by gtsb1966

Really. I logged in and they wanted 33.99. Because I logged in, clicked on sky sports pass and logged straight back out i might get the same email.

Or just Google Now TV Sky Sports deals. They're always offering something.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Sky Sports on NowTV on 07:46 - Nov 28 with 1395 viewswellsy700

Contact their customer support through live chat, I always get a discount this way.

NZ Blue
Poll: Who stays? Who goes?

Sky Sports on NowTV on 08:18 - Nov 28 with 1357 viewsemmaroyds

I got it for £20 through BT.

I think both Sky & BT do a total sport package but you have to take their standard telly package with it.

Works for me get I don't want Movies, Netflix, Disney, Prime or anything like that. Just Sport for me.

Imagine the cost of having the whole range of products.
Sky Sports on NowTV on 09:02 - Nov 28 with 1307 viewsbluelagos

Sky Sports on NowTV on 08:18 - Nov 28 by emmaroyds

I got it for £20 through BT.

I think both Sky & BT do a total sport package but you have to take their standard telly package with it.

Works for me get I don't want Movies, Netflix, Disney, Prime or anything like that. Just Sport for me.

Imagine the cost of having the whole range of products.

Just looked and they offered me £20 a month goes up to £40 a month after 3 months discount. 24 month contract.

(For the Sky sports thingy)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Sky Sports on NowTV on 09:02 - Nov 28 with 1306 viewsBlue12345

Sign up to BT TV. You get now TV through them and works out a lot cheaper. Ive got sky sports, BT sport, Sky movies, Entertainment and BTs version of on demand for £53 a month. ( then £26.99 for Broadband )

Previously I was paying £60 a month just for BT sport and Sky Sports.

The TV Half price for the first 3 months ( £26.50 ) and the broadband is free for the first 3 months.

This TV side works the same as now tv where it is non subscription also.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 9:04]
Sky Sports on NowTV on 19:27 - Nov 28 with 1142 viewsHARRY10

Unless you want to sit there hour after hour watching World Championship log racing etc, most of the big stuff can easily be found, if you know where to look

For fast b'band and unlimited calls via the mobile I pay £24 pm
Sky Sports on NowTV on 19:43 - Nov 28 with 1076 viewsMark

It's long been £34.99 but there are often offers for £20. It is £3 extra for HD which is a lot smoother to watch due to a higher frame rate.
Sky Sports on NowTV on 20:08 - Nov 28 with 1015 viewsbenrhyddingblue

Log in and go to cancel. They will ask you load of questions about why you shouldn’t cancel but you continue to say no I want to cancel and eventually they will offer it for £19.99. I’ve done this a few times , more for cricket than football it must be said, and currently have it at that price till mid Jan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024