Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) 09:39 - Nov 28 with 1243 viewscarlisleaway

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 09:41 - Nov 28 with 1092 viewsDarth_Koont

Dunfermline Athletic?

Pronouns: He/Him

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 09:43 - Nov 28 with 1080 viewsWD19

Judges Team?

Corinthians?

Corinthians Reserves?
Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 09:43 - Nov 28 with 1077 viewsthebooks

Corinthians and Ipswich Wanderers.
Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 09:54 - Nov 28 with 1042 viewsBarcaBlue

Queen of the South
Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 09:54 - Nov 28 with 1042 viewsKeno

Matthew 16 vs 6 'And Jesus said beware the eleven of the Pharisees"

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 09:57 - Nov 28 with 1029 viewscarlisleaway

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 09:54 - Nov 28 by BarcaBlue

Queen of the South

Correct
Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 09:58 - Nov 28 with 1026 viewsNthQldITFC

Was it Hull, cos if you covet your neighbour's arse you'll get sent there?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 09:59 - Nov 28 with 1024 viewsKeno

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 09:57 - Nov 28 by carlisleaway

Correct

Pah!!!

The Book of Judges mentions eleven leaders who are said to "judge" Israel: Othniel, Shamgar, Deborah, Gideon, Tola, Jair, Jephthah, Ibzan, Elon, Abdon, and Samson.

cue song

We all dream of a team of Alan Judge
a team of Alan Judge
a team of Alan Judge

Login to get fewer ads

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 10:01 - Nov 28 with 1012 viewsDanny_G

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 09:57 - Nov 28 by carlisleaway

Correct

And Arsenal

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Arsenal
Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 10:10 - Nov 28 with 975 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 10:11 - Nov 28 with 966 viewsKeno

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 10:10 - Nov 28 by BryanPlug

yeah, but they never win the league

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 10:11 - Nov 28 with 969 viewsBlueBadger

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 10:10 - Nov 28 by BryanPlug

Presumably in reference to the last time they won the league?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 10:13 - Nov 28 with 955 viewsKeno

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 10:11 - Nov 28 by BlueBadger

Presumably in reference to the last time they won the league?

damn!! I hate it when someone does the punchline better!!

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 10:15 - Nov 28 with 948 viewsBLUEBEAT

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 09:59 - Nov 28 by Keno

Pah!!!

The Book of Judges mentions eleven leaders who are said to "judge" Israel: Othniel, Shamgar, Deborah, Gideon, Tola, Jair, Jephthah, Ibzan, Elon, Abdon, and Samson.

cue song

We all dream of a team of Alan Judge
a team of Alan Judge
a team of Alan Judge

1 Kings 6:7

As the temple was being built, only stones shaped at the quarry were used to the sound of Hammers.

Poll: W or W

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 10:26 - Nov 28 with 918 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Isaiah 13:21 an early reference to Hillsborough

.. there the Owls will dwell

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 10:27 - Nov 28 with 913 viewsGlasgowBlue

Palace? Wolves?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 10:31 - Nov 28 with 902 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Psalm 26 Trouble at a Midlands derby

a pack of Villains encircles me

2 Samuel 1:23 A Charlton fan writes?

They were swifter than Eagles, they were stronger than Lions.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 10:35 - Nov 28 with 890 viewsGlasgowBlue

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 10:31 - Nov 28 by You_Bloo_Right

Psalm 26 Trouble at a Midlands derby

a pack of Villains encircles me

2 Samuel 1:23 A Charlton fan writes?

They were swifter than Eagles, they were stronger than Lions.

Sky Super Sunday, West Ham v Tottenham Hotspur in Isaiah 41:7 "The craftsman encourages the goldsmith, and he who smooths with the hammer spurs on him who strikes the anvil."

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 10:43 - Nov 28 with 867 viewsKeno

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 10:35 - Nov 28 by GlasgowBlue

Sky Super Sunday, West Ham v Tottenham Hotspur in Isaiah 41:7 "The craftsman encourages the goldsmith, and he who smooths with the hammer spurs on him who strikes the anvil."

after a period of play at PR where Holy rolls the ball to a CB who passes to his partner who rolls a pass to chambers who plays a pass to judge who loses it to a Charlton player who plays their Striker in to score

John 11 verse 35

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 10:52 - Nov 28 with 846 viewsHARRY10

I know Moses owned the first motorbike

" his triumph was heard throughout the land"
Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 11:10 - Nov 28 with 822 viewshoppy

Not Hamilton Academicals then?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 11:13 - Nov 28 with 822 viewsBryanPlug

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 11:17 - Nov 28 with 810 viewsemmaroyds

Was it Orient?
Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 11:29 - Nov 28 with 784 viewshoppy

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 11:13 - Nov 28 by BryanPlug

And once again, Judge was involved...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 11:59 - Nov 28 with 746 viewsBlueBadger

Which football team was mentioned in the Bible ? (n/t) on 11:29 - Nov 28 by hoppy

And once again, Judge was involved...

Probably the last time he was ever involved in anything of note..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024