Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Haven't even bothered with iFollow today 15:26 - Nov 28 with 441 viewstractordownsouth

Never been so convinced we were going to lose a league fixture in my 15 years of supporting Town. Hopefully I'm tempting fate, but can't see us getting anything. Worst thing is that I don't think it will make Evans pull the trigger.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Haven't even bothered with iFollow today on 15:30 - Nov 28 with 402 viewsStokieBlue

Do you only want to watch when we win then?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Haven't even bothered with iFollow today on 15:33 - Nov 28 with 374 viewsAce_High1

I am still yet to ever watch a match on iFollow, thought about it but then decide the quality of both the coverage and our play will not be worth it. Just look out for the score/results.
Haven't even bothered with iFollow today on 15:35 - Nov 28 with 360 viewsFunge

Haven't even bothered with iFollow today on 15:30 - Nov 28 by StokieBlue

SB

Well, yes, that's kind of the whole point.
Haven't even bothered with iFollow today on 15:35 - Nov 28 with 358 viewstractordownsouth

Haven't even bothered with iFollow today on 15:30 - Nov 28 by StokieBlue

SB

No. I've got some uni work to do which is a factor in a decision, but it's mostly apathy. I was pretty sure we wouldn't win against Sunderland or Lincoln but still watched.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Haven't even bothered with iFollow today on 15:36 - Nov 28 with 355 viewsStokieBlue

Haven't even bothered with iFollow today on 15:35 - Nov 28 by Funge

Well, yes, that's kind of the whole point.

It's not though.

You watch the match because you want to watch your team. One hopes that we win.

Just thought the logic of the post was odd. Obviously people can do whatever they like. He's clarified now :).

SB
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 15:37]

Haven't even bothered with iFollow today on 16:21 - Nov 28 with 280 viewsjeera

Haven't even bothered with iFollow today on 15:36 - Nov 28 by StokieBlue

It's not though.

You watch the match because you want to watch your team. One hopes that we win.

Just thought the logic of the post was odd. Obviously people can do whatever they like. He's clarified now :).

SB
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 15:37]

I must admit I was considering today's game but cash is a bit limited atm so I try to choose those I think will provide me with the most joy!

So I didn't bother.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Haven't even bothered with iFollow today on 16:25 - Nov 28 with 263 viewsStokieBlue

Haven't even bothered with iFollow today on 16:21 - Nov 28 by jeera

I must admit I was considering today's game but cash is a bit limited atm so I try to choose those I think will provide me with the most joy!

So I didn't bother.

That's fair enough of course, wasn't meant to be a judgement on people, just odd language!

You've not missed much as you can tell given I'm replying now.

SB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024