Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think we’ve actually played ok first half. (n/t) 15:55 - Nov 28 with 710 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I think we’ve actually played ok first half. (n/t) on 15:58 - Nov 28 with 688 viewsjayessess

We've not been terrible, but our two systemic flaws - the lack of anyone with any composure to play a final ball and the total lack of conviction in our defending - are present as always.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

I think we’ve actually played ok first half. (n/t) on 16:01 - Nov 28 with 645 viewsBryanPlug

I think we’ve actually played ok first half. (n/t) on 15:58 - Nov 28 by jayessess

We've not been terrible, but our two systemic flaws - the lack of anyone with any composure to play a final ball and the total lack of conviction in our defending - are present as always.

[content removed at owner's request]

I think we’ve actually played ok first half. (n/t) on 16:07 - Nov 28 with 611 viewsjas0999

Trouble is we yet again defended poorly for their goal and didn’t take our chances. Same old really.
I think we’ve actually played ok first half. (n/t) on 16:08 - Nov 28 with 608 viewsSwansea_Blue

Flattered to deceive is I think the phrase. We look ok and put on a lot of pressure up until the final third, which is when there's little movement, creativity or technical execution.

We've been like this ever since Mick went (and we weren't much better when Mick was here in his last couple of seasons). Even under Hurst we'd look promising for 20 minutes, but teams would soak up our limited pressure and then bang in their first chance.

We're prettier today but just as ineffective as we have been recently.

7 losses in the last 10 in all competitions if we end up losing this. Not good enough.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I think we’ve actually played ok first half. (n/t) on 16:21 - Nov 28 with 520 viewswkj

Over all we played fine, but the mistakes we did make were so very basic and unforgivable. We have played unfit players, and selected a squad with no real shape.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I think we’ve actually played ok first half. (n/t) on 16:27 - Nov 28 with 484 viewsChris_Knights

Your response is one of the reasons my club is in the state it’s in...... goals nothing more than goals win football matches and your statement just highlights why things ain’t changing .... how can you say we are playing OK??? What a pathetic excuse for an ITFC fan you are ....

My team are awful
My manager is awful
My owner is awful
The planning is worse
The stadium is lacking investment

AND YOU SAY ITS OK ???
I think we’ve actually played ok first half. (n/t) on 16:34 - Nov 28 with 452 viewsBryanPlug

I think we’ve actually played ok first half. (n/t) on 16:27 - Nov 28 by Chris_Knights

Your response is one of the reasons my club is in the state it’s in...... goals nothing more than goals win football matches and your statement just highlights why things ain’t changing .... how can you say we are playing OK??? What a pathetic excuse for an ITFC fan you are ....

My team are awful
My manager is awful
My owner is awful
The planning is worse

AND YOU SAY ITS OK ???

I think we’ve actually played ok first half. (n/t) on 16:34 - Nov 28 with 451 viewsChris_Knights

I think we’ve actually played ok first half. (n/t) on 16:27 - Nov 28 by Chris_Knights

My team are awful
My manager is awful
My owner is awful
The planning is worse

AND YOU SAY ITS OK ???

STILL PLAYING OK ???
Login to get fewer ads

I think we’ve actually played ok first half. (n/t) on 16:39 - Nov 28 with 417 viewsBryanPlug

I think we’ve actually played ok first half. (n/t) on 16:34 - Nov 28 by Chris_Knights

STILL PLAYING OK ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024