Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Email Sent to Lee O’Neil 17:27 - Nov 28 with 7268 viewsSwailsey

Subject: TWTD (please read)

“Hey Lee,

If it’s true and Phil has been banned, this is an incredibly tone-deaf, ludicrous decision which has backfired on you within minutes of the announcement.

They have done more for the club over the years than Mr Lambert has, and ever will do.

They maintain an unbiased, largely polite (when they are able to get to the threads quickly enough!) website, one which makes our club respectful, compared to the dross you see on other boards.

This is a bad, bad move - and you may have just burned any remaining bridges of goodwill you had left.

You seem like a decent guy from what I’ve seen and heard. This is poor.”
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 21:14]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 17:32 - Nov 28 with 4852 viewsSwailsey

PS, we love you Phil and Gav!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 17:35 - Nov 28 with 4760 viewshomer_123

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 17:32 - Nov 28 by Swailsey

PS, we love you Phil and Gav!

And Mark....don't forget Mark.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 17:38 - Nov 28 with 4638 viewsBlockJJ

Share the email address :)
Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 17:38 - Nov 28 with 4635 viewsbluelagos

My effort
-------------------

Incredibly disappointed at the banning of a local member of the media from the press conferences and matches.

I understand that a team was leaked, but to target the owner of the website rather than the person who leaked the team is utterly bizarre in the extreme.

You need to sort this as it is appalling PR for the club and is completely unjustified action from Paul Lambert. The team displays are bad enough on the pitch without his making things poor off the pitch too.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 17:44 - Nov 28 with 4500 viewsbluelagos

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 17:38 - Nov 28 by BlockJJ

Share the email address :)

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 17:45 - Nov 28 with 4475 viewsHealysBackPocket

Something similar sent to him as well. His inbox on Monday will be absolutely chocca.
Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 17:46 - Nov 28 with 4393 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

..but lambert himself tells us that he is a strong, strong character who doesn't feel pressure and has been at some huge clubs.

...why would such a strong character ban someone who runs a forum.

...if he has banned Phil, then he has banned the biggest voice of the fans, and also shows himself to be incredibly weak.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 17:47 - Nov 28 with 4381 viewsSwailsey

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 17:44 - Nov 28 by bluelagos

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk

Yeah wasn’t sure or we could or not - I assume it’s public somewhere or someone guessed when they posted it the other day?

Login to get fewer ads

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 17:48 - Nov 28 with 4356 viewsSwansea_Blue

Quite right. They can go fook themselves if they really have banned Phil. I know he gets grumpy when people comment on his head, but he's streets ahead of many other forum owners and local hacks.

Given the building pressure anyway this would be a monumentally stupid move.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 17:49 - Nov 28 with 4306 viewstivo

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk

Cheers
Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 17:50 - Nov 28 with 4281 viewsbluelagos

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 17:47 - Nov 28 by Swailsey

Yeah wasn’t sure or we could or not - I assume it’s public somewhere or someone guessed when they posted it the other day?

Fiik. But it never bounced so that's the correct email if anyone else wishes to make their views clear.

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 17:58 - Nov 28 with 4071 viewsMetal_Hacker

eMail sent again. Also sent one to ME earlier this week. Fook em I’ve had enough now ffs

The way my club is acting at present is beyond me

Over 40 years I’ve been a fan. 40 bloody years. I’m a guy who 53 years of age and find myself for the first time ever feeling the need to demonstrate my utter annoyance.

Lambert is simply a joke. He should have gone months ago , last season even

You now ban the an owner who runs a football forum because someone supposedly leaked a line up

Continue down this road and the club will be even worse than it is now because supporters will hit Evans hard where it hurts ....his pockets !

Do the decent thing and speak to the fans

Poll: If it were one or the other

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 18:00 - Nov 28 with 4020 viewsKropotkin123

Dear Lee,

I was appalled to hear that the club had banned Phil Ham - a local independent journalist who served a community of thousands of Ipswich fans for decades.

The transgression is evidently not his fault. He did not post the material and the leak came from internal sources.

I will not be spending any of my money with the club until he is formally reinstated and apologised to.

The move that the club has taken appears to be motivated by reasons other than your leak, which is disappointing and frankly shameful.

I look forward to a response that is not templated and proposes a resolution.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 18:00 - Nov 28 with 3997 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 17:48 - Nov 28 by Swansea_Blue

Quite right. They can go fook themselves if they really have banned Phil. I know he gets grumpy when people comment on his head, but he's streets ahead of many other forum owners and local hacks.

Given the building pressure anyway this would be a monumentally stupid move.

My email gone too. Evans can fcuk himself if he thinks I am putting another penny into the club via ifollow or any other method until those jokes Lambert and Evans reinstate Phil and publicly apologise and then they can both fork off for all I care.

#NotMyITFC

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 18:01 - Nov 28 with 3968 viewsLamp

I sent one to everyone's favourite Supporter Liaison Officer as well.

I am seriously pissed off that it has come to this. I can't see how anyone in a position of authority in the club comes out of this with any goodwill from fans at all even when he finally sacked. It really is time to reform the Supporters Trust - although I'm sure the same old locals will try and seize power to get patted on the head by the club higher ups.
Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 18:03 - Nov 28 with 3889 viewscarlisleaway

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 17:45 - Nov 28 by HealysBackPocket

Something similar sent to him as well. His inbox on Monday will be absolutely chocca.

Another e-Mail sent to Lee O,Neill but cannot see Evans losing money by breaking the ridiculous contract he has given him. Can see us staying in this League for a long while as long as Lambert plays football from the back.....we are not Man City.
Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 18:03 - Nov 28 with 3888 viewswitchdoctor

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk

thanks...mine has landed in his inbox as well...
Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 18:04 - Nov 28 with 3879 viewsKropotkin123

@ Phil,

You probably don't want to be associated with promoting protest emails. But it would be useful to sticky this for people that do want to.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 18:11 - Nov 28 with 3739 viewsfooters

Another one in his inbox.

Phil, we've got your back, brudda!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 18:13 - Nov 28 with 3686 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Can you pm that email address? I too wish to write to the club to express my disatisfaction at the complete cluster #### ITFC has become

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 18:16 - Nov 28 with 3656 viewswitchdoctor

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 18:13 - Nov 28 by BlueandTruesince82

Can you pm that email address? I too wish to write to the club to express my disatisfaction at the complete cluster #### ITFC has become

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk
Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 18:16 - Nov 28 with 3640 viewsDanTheMan

Sent one as well. Hope it does some good and they don't just dig their heels in.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 18:26 - Nov 28 with 3515 viewswkj

I respect you are receiving a number of emails on this issue right now, however it is incredibly important to convey how poor the decision to ban TWTD from press conferences is.

I appreciate the position the club are in regarding leaks of sensitive information such as squad selection, however, this TWTD is no more culpable than Twitter and Facebook, that both host much more damaging content routinely.

Phil Ham moderates TWTD as fairly and as quickly as he can, and this decision shuts out thousands of lifelong fans and the best interests of a collection of people that are bigger than Paul Lambert, yourself, and Marcus Evans.

I respect that the overall communication towards the club has been fractious for a very long time, and I also appreciate certain views and information shared online are counter intuitive to the aims of the club.  However, by clipping the wings of the fans and a dedicated servant of the club rather than investing more time and energy to help work together with us to mitigate these problems you (as a club rather than an individual) are going to stand to damage a lot more than you stand to gain.

Kind regards, WK

--

Also sent.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 18:29 - Nov 28 with 3459 viewsSwansea_Blue

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 18:00 - Nov 28 by Cheltenham_Blue

My email gone too. Evans can fcuk himself if he thinks I am putting another penny into the club via ifollow or any other method until those jokes Lambert and Evans reinstate Phil and publicly apologise and then they can both fork off for all I care.

#NotMyITFC

That's a good point. I'm not a ST holder so I never consider withholding my support. But I am buying all our game on iFollow this year (not sure who gets that money though).

I'm happy to do likewise. I'm not signing up for another game until there's an apology and he's reinstated too.

It's just so mind-numbingly stupid and counter productive at a time when we need more togetherness not more division.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 18:30 - Nov 28 with 3449 viewsDanTheMan

Email Sent to Lee O’Neil on 18:29 - Nov 28 by Swansea_Blue

That's a good point. I'm not a ST holder so I never consider withholding my support. But I am buying all our game on iFollow this year (not sure who gets that money though).

I'm happy to do likewise. I'm not signing up for another game until there's an apology and he's reinstated too.

It's just so mind-numbingly stupid and counter productive at a time when we need more togetherness not more division.

I am doing the same. No more games until he is reinstated.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024