Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Downes and Jackson will be off next month won’t they? 17:27 - Nov 28 with 960 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Assuming lambert is here anyway. As will anyone else who has an ounce of ambition.
Downes and Jackson will be off next month won’t they? on 17:28 - Nov 28 with 947 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I think players leaving is the least of the club's problems right now.

And good luck to them if they did. No one could blame them.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 17:29]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Downes and Jackson will be off next month won’t they? on 17:29 - Nov 28 with 936 viewsBlueBadger

Not in December they won't be...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Downes and Jackson will be off next month won’t they? on 17:37 - Nov 28 with 894 viewsAce_High1

Good cash in, how many goals has the great Jackson got?

League 2 player just like Norwood.

#squadfillerout
Downes and Jackson will be off next month won’t they? on 17:39 - Nov 28 with 866 viewsbelgablue

I’ll drive Jackson to the station.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Downes and Jackson will be off next month won’t they? on 17:40 - Nov 28 with 857 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Downes and Jackson will be off next month won’t they? on 17:37 - Nov 28 by Ace_High1

#squadfillerout

How many games have the two played together and what is their strike rate when they have done?

But we are inept when we play 2 up front. Apparently.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Downes and Jackson will be off next month won’t they? on 17:41 - Nov 28 with 843 viewsSwansea_Blue

Downes and Jackson will be off next month won’t they? on 17:37 - Nov 28 by Ace_High1

#squadfillerout

Our joint top scorer last year.

He was crap today, but he's barely had a look in this season and only then in a team that's pretty dysfunctional. Individually he's ok and the least of our worries.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Downes and Jackson will be off next month won’t they? on 17:43 - Nov 28 with 830 viewsFtnfwest

For their own good I’d certainly advise it
Downes and Jackson will be off next month won’t they? on 18:14 - Nov 28 with 755 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Downes and Jackson will be off next month won’t they? on 17:28 - Nov 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

I think players leaving is the least of the club's problems right now.

And good luck to them if they did. No one could blame them.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 17:29]

We all know how this goes don’t we... sell players of any value in January, replace them with players only half that standard. New manager in Feb once the window has closed.

I’d also say that players leaving is always a concern. Need the (hopeful) new manager to have the best possible squad to work with.
Login to get fewer ads

Downes and Jackson will be off next month won’t they? on 18:15 - Nov 28 with 743 viewswkj

I think the club are keeping him safe for a transfer, for sure. He will flourish beyond us too.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Downes and Jackson will be off next month won’t they? on 06:51 - Nov 29 with 521 viewsdaisyisabaddog

There's a bit of a problem with a virus at the moment which may mean there's not a lot of money kicking about
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024