Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Feels like the life is being slowly sucked out of the club 18:15 - Nov 28 with 1305 viewsChrisd

We are in such a mess. I do worry the longer PL stays, injuries mounting up and player’s confidence sapped should we be worrying about relegation? We just look a side that’s clueless, toothless and lacking ideas. Is it just me who thinks this could just spiral if it is allowed to drift by ME?
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 20:56]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Feels like the life is being slowly sucked out of the club on 18:25 - Nov 28 with 1239 viewsWD19

Nothing is slow about it. Lambert is busy slashing away at every artery until ME finally snaps and pays him up.
Feels like the life is being slowly sucked out of the club on 18:44 - Nov 28 with 1171 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've felt like this for years. It's the Evans effect. It gets worse during the tenures of his worse managers, but even with his best we still saw a decline in belief and ambition.

Death by a thousand cuts.

Evans OUT for me. I understand the argument that we only need to change the manager, and that may work in the short term, but 13 years of constant decline and losing our bond with the club suggests otherwise.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 18:44]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Feels like the life is being slowly sucked out of the club on 19:10 - Nov 28 with 1109 viewsSuffolktractor

Whilst I don’t think you can blame Lambert for absolutely everything, you are so right that we lack confidence, spirit, ideas, we are toothless going forward, jittery and often clueless at the back and apart from the odd flash of something reasonably good, usually from Bishop or Edwards, we show no sign of intent that we can take on anyone.
Unlucky with injuries for sure, but with about 5 midfielders out injured and 4 ‘fit’ strikers surely it was time to go 442, even just to show us numpties how misguided we are! But no let’s drop a 17 year old in the deep end with 2 other youngsters alongside him, that will really worry a Charlton midfield with the likes of Jonny Williams!
Then when we think things can get no lower for us long suffering fans, he try’s to cut off the very lifeline many of truly loyal Town fans. Utter Disgrace.
The whole management of ITFC from Evans down should hang their heads in shame.
Feels like the life is being slowly sucked out of the club on 19:12 - Nov 28 with 1098 viewswkj

I was just saying on the LBF board meeting that this is the first time in my life people are showing disdain for the club rather than the position the club is in, or just the people running it. The identify of ITFC has been mutilated by all of this.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Feels like the life is being slowly sucked out of the club on 19:22 - Nov 28 with 1050 viewsCoco

Evans is the ultimate problem. He has sucked the soul from the club and is just leaving us to watch its rotting corpse.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Feels like the life is being slowly sucked out of the club on 19:24 - Nov 28 with 1029 viewsSpruceMoose

Feels like the life is being slowly sucked out of the club on 18:25 - Nov 28 by WD19

Nothing is slow about it. Lambert is busy slashing away at every artery until ME finally snaps and pays him up.

I dislike him more than Hurst.

He is now my least liked Town manager of all time.

He is an embarrassment.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Feels like the life is being slowly sucked out of the club on 20:15 - Nov 28 with 910 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Feels like the life is being slowly sucked out of the club on 19:10 - Nov 28 by Suffolktractor

Whilst I don’t think you can blame Lambert for absolutely everything, you are so right that we lack confidence, spirit, ideas, we are toothless going forward, jittery and often clueless at the back and apart from the odd flash of something reasonably good, usually from Bishop or Edwards, we show no sign of intent that we can take on anyone.
Unlucky with injuries for sure, but with about 5 midfielders out injured and 4 ‘fit’ strikers surely it was time to go 442, even just to show us numpties how misguided we are! But no let’s drop a 17 year old in the deep end with 2 other youngsters alongside him, that will really worry a Charlton midfield with the likes of Jonny Williams!
Then when we think things can get no lower for us long suffering fans, he try’s to cut off the very lifeline many of truly loyal Town fans. Utter Disgrace.
The whole management of ITFC from Evans down should hang their heads in shame.

We only have 3 fot strikers now from 5!

But 442 attacking has to be the way forward

Lancaster on the right - Bennett’s on left until Edwards is back.
Feels like the life is being slowly sucked out of the club on 20:40 - Nov 28 with 838 viewsBramidan

Right I've had enough, never thought I would say this about the team Ive followed for 50 years but it's depressing so I'm off.
Login to get fewer ads

Feels like the life is being slowly sucked out of the club on 20:53 - Nov 28 with 794 viewsbackwaywhen

Feels like the life is being slowly sucked out of the club on 20:40 - Nov 28 by Bramidan

Right I've had enough, never thought I would say this about the team Ive followed for 50 years but it's depressing so I'm off.

Close the door on your way out ......
Feels like the life is being slowly sucked out of the club on 21:22 - Nov 28 with 728 viewsjayessess

The sad thing for me is that surely everyone can now see it's inevitable he'll be gone sooner or later. There's next to no chance he'll see out the season, so what are we waiting for? Another few weeks of depressing performances and more bitterness? Another few weeks to wait until we can get a tiny bit of optimism and positivity around the place at least? Just so we can say we gave him time?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Feels like the life is being slowly sucked out of the club on 21:24 - Nov 28 with 722 viewsitfcjoe

Feels like the life is being slowly sucked out of the club on 21:22 - Nov 28 by jayessess

The sad thing for me is that surely everyone can now see it's inevitable he'll be gone sooner or later. There's next to no chance he'll see out the season, so what are we waiting for? Another few weeks of depressing performances and more bitterness? Another few weeks to wait until we can get a tiny bit of optimism and positivity around the place at least? Just so we can say we gave him time?

As much as I don't like hium, I don't think it's fair to now drag him through it whilst we sort out his replacement

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Feels like the life is being slowly sucked out of the club on 22:08 - Nov 28 with 616 viewsallezlesbleus

I'm no fan of PL and his time is up, but ME is at the heart of the problem.

Since his arrival we have declined almost year on year. It feels as though ME has instructed all our managers to get knocked out of all cup competitions at the earliest opportunity, regardless of the opposition. The pride, passion and commitment has gone. The decent football has gone. The physio team haven't had a clue for years.

Tonight, PL is moaning about how hard it is.......try being a fan, ffs. Well over a decade of being lied to and fed not stop drivel about 5 year plans, blah, blah, blah. The repetitive wheeling out of players after each match, all stating "How we are all hurting. Things will improved next match". Blah, blah, blah.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 22:15]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024