Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" 20:44 - Nov 28 with 1164 viewsSamWhiteUK

He's done nothing to prove to me he's any better than Holy in that regard, I'm baffled he got to start
I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" on 20:56 - Nov 28 with 1119 viewsitfcjoe

That is the sort of thing that would be quite obvious in training, or previously when he's played for Northampton

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" on 21:00 - Nov 28 with 1093 viewsSamWhiteUK

I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" on 20:56 - Nov 28 by itfcjoe

That is the sort of thing that would be quite obvious in training, or previously when he's played for Northampton

'kin irrelevant in training though
I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" on 21:05 - Nov 28 with 1079 viewsChrisd

This concept that this should be above every other goalkeeping facet is so overrated. Bottomline, how good are they at keeping the ball out of the net should be the top priority.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 21:09]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" on 21:08 - Nov 28 with 1064 viewsitfcjoe

I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" on 21:00 - Nov 28 by SamWhiteUK

'kin irrelevant in training though

But it's easy to tell if he's better than Holy with his feet

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" on 21:18 - Nov 28 with 1021 viewsRocky

Dai also came within a fraction of being closed down by a Charlton player. Having said that, Holy has got away with that too by the skin of his teeth a few times this season.
I think Lambert's passing out from the back stuff probably scares the sh1t out of them.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 21:22]
I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" on 21:20 - Nov 28 with 1014 viewsMrTown

I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" on 21:08 - Nov 28 by itfcjoe

Neither are terrific with their feet. They are League 1 goalkeepers, not Ederson.

Cornell the better GK I feel, Holy worries me.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 984 viewsSamWhiteUK

I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" on 21:08 - Nov 28 by itfcjoe

But he hasn't shown it when it matters. You can be the best with your feet, but if you can't do it in a game situation under pressure then there's no point.
I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" on 12:29 - Nov 29 with 831 viewsJammyDodgerrr

I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" on 21:26 - Nov 28 by SamWhiteUK

But he hasn't shown it when it matters. You can be the best with your feet, but if you can't do it in a game situation under pressure then there's no point.

I mean he has played how many games for us? Under makeshift defences most of the time as well, and being in and out of the squad. He will come good - just needs a run

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" on 12:33 - Nov 29 with 816 viewsJ2BLUE

Who cares? It's just a convenient reason for Lambert to throw some more sh1t and see what sticks which is what is happening when he changes the keeper.

He's lost the plot again. Not that he ever really had it but you know what I mean.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" on 12:34 - Nov 29 with 812 viewsLeaky

I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" on 20:56 - Nov 28 by itfcjoe

The problem with performing well in training would be, whom is performing against.
I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" on 12:59 - Nov 29 with 761 viewsblueislander

I posted along those lines yesterday, but Cornell’s kicking was simply awful. Surely they should be practicing this every day.
I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" on 14:16 - Nov 29 with 695 viewsbrushhand

I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" on 12:59 - Nov 29 by blueislander

I posted along those lines yesterday, but Cornell’s kicking was simply awful. Surely they should be practicing this every day.

why are we trying to play man city football with ipswich players is my concern.
I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" on 16:45 - Nov 29 with 665 viewsronnyd

I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" on 21:05 - Nov 28 by Chrisd

This concept that this should be above every other goalkeeping facet is so overrated. Bottomline, how good are they at keeping the ball out of the net should be the top priority.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 21:09]

To me, that's the reason that Pickford is ahead of Pope in Southgate,s plans, his distribution is better. Pope, to me, is a better "keeper" though.
I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" on 16:47 - Nov 29 with 659 viewsCoco

Like saying I’m better in the air than my mum.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" on 16:50 - Nov 29 with 647 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" on 16:47 - Nov 29 by Coco

Like saying I’m better in the air than my mum.

That's not what the Pilots Union says...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" on 16:56 - Nov 29 with 631 viewslazyblue

I'm so sick of this "Cornell is good with his feet" on 14:16 - Nov 29 by brushhand

why are we trying to play man city football with ipswich players is my concern.

This is how I feel, that’s why we got relegated in the first place instead of just trying to be solid and rebuild.
We are still trying to play this way and it won’t work.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024