Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlton fans did not sit on their hands and let an owner squeeze the heart and 23:30 - Nov 28 with 1029 viewsBluedandy

soul out their club. Season after season we say and do nothing and just watch our club slowly die. Nothing changes until the owner changes.

Charlton fans did not sit on their hands and let an owner squeeze the heart and on 23:33 - Nov 28 with 998 viewstextbackup

That’s because a huge number on here would rather judge than actively properly support the cause.

Far too cool to actually make a stand. They’ll just write a few sarcastic lines on here

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Charlton fans did not sit on their hands and let an owner squeeze the heart and on 00:18 - Nov 29 with 926 viewsBlue_Order

Charlton fans did not sit on their hands and let an owner squeeze the heart and on 23:33 - Nov 28 by textbackup

That’s because a huge number on here would rather judge than actively properly support the cause.

Far too cool to actually make a stand. They’ll just write a few sarcastic lines on here

One day our support might finally wake up and realise that if we all got united and pulled in the same direction instead of making snide digs at each other on the Internet just to prove a point, we could actually achieve something as a fanbase.
Charlton fans did not sit on their hands and let an owner squeeze the heart and on 00:25 - Nov 29 with 903 viewsKropotkin123

Charlton fans did not sit on their hands and let an owner squeeze the heart and on 00:18 - Nov 29 by Blue_Order

One day our support might finally wake up and realise that if we all got united and pulled in the same direction instead of making snide digs at each other on the Internet just to prove a point, we could actually achieve something as a fanbase.

On the ME side, I just don't think I know enough about the potential alternatives to risk putting my name to demanding he leaves. I certainly think ME is inept and I don't trust the way he has "invested" money.

I feel much more comfortable calling for Lambert to go because I know there are loads of managers who could do a better job who would be interested.

I note that in your BA letter you stopped short of calling for ME to walk. Is it something similar or do you just want to keep it to one point when calling for Lambert to leave to ensure the greater chance of success when campaigning on a single issue?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Charlton fans did not sit on their hands and let an owner squeeze the heart and on 07:33 - Nov 29 with 780 viewsyesjohn99

Charlton fans did not sit on their hands and let an owner squeeze the heart and on 00:18 - Nov 29 by Blue_Order

Oh so very true.
Charlton fans did not sit on their hands and let an owner squeeze the heart and on 09:16 - Nov 29 with 684 viewsthebooks

Charlton fans did not sit on their hands and let an owner squeeze the heart and on 23:33 - Nov 28 by textbackup

I think it’s changing a bit, which is a good thing. Town fans can be a bit TINA, which just means expectations get lower and lower while we say “well, we could be Macclesfield”.

Blue Action are a good example on here. Generally get tons of upvotes rather than posters simply responding with they’re childish/who do they propose buy the club etc. etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024