Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forum power 23:56 - Nov 28 with 1681 viewsFrimleyBlue

Now I hope Gav doesnt take offence to this and I don't know who does what at TWTD HQ

But imo. By banning a person such as Phil from PR really is a dangerous game by Lambert.

What he doesn't understand is this site isn't just a football forum. Many times I have used it as well as seen others use it as an escape from reality. Sometimes seeking help from others. Sometimes just using it as a place to forget any personal issues they have in their lives and dare I say it.

Me personally. I've shared personal stories. Worrying stories and used it alot to escape reality and forget some deep personal thoughts and it's also been a place that has really helped me with depression when I was in a dark place.

Now.. I'm not saying Phil being banned is the end of twtd and I hope Gav doesnt take offence to this post. But can I just say to ITFC The work these guys do to provide a free twtd site is appreciated more than anyone at ITFC will ever understand.

So I hope Phil will be welcomed back to ITFC soon and this whole ugly situation can be forgotten about.

But to Phil and to Gav. Thank you both for what you provide.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Forum power on 23:58 - Nov 28 with 1644 viewsJ2BLUE

I think what Frimley is trying to say Gav, is screw you...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Forum power on 23:58 - Nov 28 with 1644 viewsBlueBadger

I am approximately 76786857435343345% certain that Phil will be in he PR press office for far, far longer than That Man.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Forum power on 00:00 - Nov 29 with 1630 viewsFixed_It

Forum power on 23:58 - Nov 28 by BlueBadger

I am approximately 76786857435343345% certain that Phil will be in he PR press office for far, far longer than That Man.

Gav has a name you know...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Forum power on 00:02 - Nov 29 with 1601 viewsRyorry

It really shows how little ME knows or cares about ITFC and its fans. He had the power to ban PL from banning Phil.

As for PL - yet another decision surpassing even that of starting Judge every week, in its stupidity

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Forum power on 10:14 - Nov 29 with 1318 viewswoodbridge_blue

Well said Frimley, 100 per cent agree with that.
Forum power on 11:27 - Nov 29 with 1188 viewsBent_double

As I've said in another thread, I think Lambert is actually engineering his sacking.

He knows that by banning Phil, he's going to upset a large proportion of the fan base.

He played a 17yr old yesterday who was previously nowhere near the first time, just to prove a point.

He refuses to change our style, despite having several strikers on the bench and a lack of midfielders.

Maybe I'm giving him more credit than he deserves, but I think Lambert knows exactly what he's doing, but like the rest of us, he's astonished it's taking ME so long to get rid of him.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Forum power on 11:30 - Nov 29 with 1166 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Forum power on 11:27 - Nov 29 by Bent_double

As I've said in another thread, I think Lambert is actually engineering his sacking.

He knows that by banning Phil, he's going to upset a large proportion of the fan base.

He played a 17yr old yesterday who was previously nowhere near the first time, just to prove a point.

He refuses to change our style, despite having several strikers on the bench and a lack of midfielders.

Maybe I'm giving him more credit than he deserves, but I think Lambert knows exactly what he's doing, but like the rest of us, he's astonished it's taking ME so long to get rid of him.

No one should be amazed by how long it is taking.

ME has always given his managers far longer than necessary to prove it is beyond turning around. Didn't Jewell ask to leave at least once before ME actually agreed?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Forum power on 13:10 - Nov 29 with 1075 viewsChris_ITFC

All, please sign this petition. At a time when ITFC fans need a voice most, it has been taken from us: http://chng.it/VR6TQcb8
Login to get fewer ads

Forum power on 13:21 - Nov 29 with 1042 viewsSE1blue

Forum power on 11:30 - Nov 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

No one should be amazed by how long it is taking.

ME has always given his managers far longer than necessary to prove it is beyond turning around. Didn't Jewell ask to leave at least once before ME actually agreed?

Is this true about Jewell? I’m laughing out loud but surely we didn’t refuse one of our worst managers to opportunity to leave?

I’m now extremely curious to know what the reason was for making him stay...

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Forum power on 13:29 - Nov 29 with 1003 viewsgordon

Forum power on 13:21 - Nov 29 by SE1blue

Is this true about Jewell? I’m laughing out loud but surely we didn’t refuse one of our worst managers to opportunity to leave?

I’m now extremely curious to know what the reason was for making him stay...

Pretty sure he offered his resignation at least once and it was rejected, think it only extended his stay by a week or two, though.
Forum power on 13:36 - Nov 29 with 971 viewseireblue

MarkTWTD is desperately trying to write an unconventional NoSQL JSON structure for forum based websites to try and get in on the action.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024