Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... 12:57 - Nov 29 with 2523 viewsChris_ITFC

Please sign this: https://www.change.org/PhilHamITFC

The day a manager can decide whether to provide the fans with a voice is a very sad day for our club. At a time without fans in stadiums, Phil is our only voice.

I support the emails to Lee O'Neill. It sends a message. But in the same way as the most vocal in a stadium can always be dismissed, the boos expressed by the whole ground will always be loudest.

Regardless of Lambert In / Lambert Out, Evans In / Evans Out, we should all stand together on this issue. The strength is in our numbers.

For those with the following to, please share as widely as you can.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2020 19:26]
If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 13:46 - Nov 29 with 2415 viewsChris_ITFC

Unashamedly ing.

If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 19:25 - Nov 29 with 2299 viewsChris_ITFC

-ety , -ety
If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 19:33 - Nov 29 with 2259 viewsArnieM

Done 👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 19:34 - Nov 29 with 2255 viewsPhilTWTD

Thanks Chris.
If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 19:42 - Nov 29 with 2206 viewsChris_ITFC

If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 19:34 - Nov 29 by PhilTWTD

Thanks Chris.

A pleasure. Not a big poster, but every morning I check the site for news and views without fail. For you to be blamed for something completely out of your control, particularly at a time when we have no voice as fans, it's absolutely outrageous, and nothing like the values the club has previously held.

If I start hitting spam limits, you'll have to let me know. It's the closest thing to a full-time boooooooooo we have right now, and rightly so.
If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 19:46 - Nov 29 with 2184 viewsNthsuffolkblue

There are a few signing it now.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 19:48 - Nov 29 with 2178 viewsKropotkin123

Signed.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 19:49 - Nov 29 with 2168 viewsSwailsey

Signed

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 19:50 - Nov 29 with 2158 viewsclive_baker

If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 19:42 - Nov 29 by Chris_ITFC

A pleasure. Not a big poster, but every morning I check the site for news and views without fail. For you to be blamed for something completely out of your control, particularly at a time when we have no voice as fans, it's absolutely outrageous, and nothing like the values the club has previously held.

If I start hitting spam limits, you'll have to let me know. It's the closest thing to a full-time boooooooooo we have right now, and rightly so.

Well done Chris, I've signed.

As I said in my email to the club, blaming Phil for a poster sharing a lineup is the equivalent to shouting at a wall for graffiti. How about the club gets to the bottom of who is selling the spray cans? It's a disgraceful way to treat someone who has done so much for ITFC fans over the years. Absolutely disgusting.

Keep your chin up Phil.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 19:54 - Nov 29 with 2137 viewsbluefunk

Signed
If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 20:07 - Nov 29 with 2088 viewsChris_ITFC

If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 19:50 - Nov 29 by clive_baker

Well done Chris, I've signed.

As I said in my email to the club, blaming Phil for a poster sharing a lineup is the equivalent to shouting at a wall for graffiti. How about the club gets to the bottom of who is selling the spray cans? It's a disgraceful way to treat someone who has done so much for ITFC fans over the years. Absolutely disgusting.

Keep your chin up Phil.

Hear, hear!
If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 20:20 - Nov 29 with 2046 viewsStewart27

Signed
If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 20:24 - Nov 29 with 2018 viewssw20tractor

Signed! Well done Chris.
If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 20:28 - Nov 29 with 1998 viewsChris_ITFC

If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 20:24 - Nov 29 by sw20tractor

Signed! Well done Chris.

Nice one :)
If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 20:29 - Nov 29 with 1997 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

signed.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 20:30 - Nov 29 with 1990 viewsPlums

Signed

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 20:48 - Nov 29 with 1944 viewsCotton_eyed_joe

signed
If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 20:52 - Nov 29 with 1924 viewsjeera

All didded.

Cheers for doing that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 21:01 - Nov 29 with 1876 viewsChris_ITFC

It'd be great if people could share with friends / followers. All helps.

We're all football fans, and no football fan would want their club doing this.

Thank you.
If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 21:30 - Nov 29 with 1808 viewsFarmerpiles

I've signed. Well done mate. Pathetic decision by a manager with no class and lacking in man management skills. Shame on the club too for allowing it to happen. Used TWTD in its various forms since it started and always will for my club news and fan comments. Our club has been taken away from us bit by bit for years now. We need an independent voice more then ever.
If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 21:34 - Nov 29 with 1791 viewsChris_ITFC

If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 21:30 - Nov 29 by Farmerpiles

I've signed. Well done mate. Pathetic decision by a manager with no class and lacking in man management skills. Shame on the club too for allowing it to happen. Used TWTD in its various forms since it started and always will for my club news and fan comments. Our club has been taken away from us bit by bit for years now. We need an independent voice more then ever.

Spot on!
If you consider yourself an Ipswich Town supporter... on 07:29 - Nov 30 with 1668 viewsChris_ITFC

Morning all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024