Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bahrain F1 GP - very nasty crash for Grosjean! 14:35 - Nov 29 with 1394 viewsEwan_Oozami

Not seen an F1 car break up like that for a long time!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Bahrain F1 GP - very nasty crash for Grosjean! on 14:39 - Nov 29 with 1374 viewsFrimleyBlue

Poor guy.
You see his helmet. He was literally on fire having to get out of that cockpit. Genuinely thought I watched a driver die then. Was so glad to see him get out.

Burns on hands and ankles.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Bahrain F1 GP - very nasty crash for Grosjean! on 14:39 - Nov 29 with 1375 viewsStokieBlue

Absolutely massive.

A testament to the design of the cars that he managed to walk away from that but he's a lucky man.

Commentators saying they haven't seen something like that since the 70's or 80's.

Am surprised they are going to start in 45 minutes.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Bahrain F1 GP - very nasty crash for Grosjean! on 14:42 - Nov 29 with 1356 viewsStokieBlue

Bahrain F1 GP - very nasty crash for Grosjean! on 14:39 - Nov 29 by FrimleyBlue

Poor guy.
You see his helmet. He was literally on fire having to get out of that cockpit. Genuinely thought I watched a driver die then. Was so glad to see him get out.

Also broken ribs by the sounds of it.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Bahrain F1 GP - very nasty crash for Grosjean! on 14:43 - Nov 29 with 1342 viewsEwan_Oozami

Bahrain F1 GP - very nasty crash for Grosjean! on 14:39 - Nov 29 by FrimleyBlue

Poor guy.

They reckon the halo saved him.....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Bahrain F1 GP - very nasty crash for Grosjean! on 14:56 - Nov 29 with 1301 viewsbringonthetractor

Horrible to see, props to the marshalls and medical car for their quick actions to help as well. Glad to see Grosjean got away with relatively minor injuries given the circumstances.

Also props to the inventor of the halo, which it looks like helped to save his life

Evans out

Bahrain F1 GP - very nasty crash for Grosjean! on 18:03 - Nov 29 with 1168 viewsAce_High1

Miracle he got out of that.

Well done to the FIA and all the R&D and safety improvements they have implemented over the years.
Bahrain F1 GP - very nasty crash for Grosjean! on 18:15 - Nov 29 with 1142 viewsJ4ck22

Bahrain F1 GP - very nasty crash for Grosjean! on 14:43 - Nov 29 by Ewan_Oozami

They reckon the halo saved him.....

Absolutely, without the halo he'd have probably gone head first into that barrier which is a nasty thought. Absolutely amazing he managed to get out of that with seemingly only minor injuries, very lucky guy!

It was horrifying seeing the crash happen live, then having them not show anything for quite a while. I was genuinely convinced I'd just seen a driver die.
Bahrain F1 GP - very nasty crash for Grosjean! on 21:06 - Nov 29 with 1061 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Bahrain F1 GP - very nasty crash for Grosjean! on 14:39 - Nov 29 by StokieBlue

Absolutely massive.

A testament to the design of the cars that he managed to walk away from that but he's a lucky man.

Commentators saying they haven't seen something like that since the 70's or 80's.

Am surprised they are going to start in 45 minutes.

SB

Just wow!

Only just seen this.

Looks like the safety fence might not have been as well designed as one would have liked.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Bahrain F1 GP - very nasty crash for Grosjean! on 21:08 - Nov 29 with 1052 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Bahrain F1 GP - very nasty crash for Grosjean! on 18:15 - Nov 29 by J4ck22

Absolutely, without the halo he'd have probably gone head first into that barrier which is a nasty thought. Absolutely amazing he managed to get out of that with seemingly only minor injuries, very lucky guy!

It was horrifying seeing the crash happen live, then having them not show anything for quite a while. I was genuinely convinced I'd just seen a driver die.

I can only imagine seeing it live having seen the thread first and known he was "OK".

Remarkable.

Bahrain F1 GP - very nasty crash for Grosjean! on 21:41 - Nov 29 with 1010 viewsOldsmoker

Bahrain F1 GP - very nasty crash for Grosjean! on 21:06 - Nov 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

Just wow!

Only just seen this.

Looks like the safety fence might not have been as well designed as one would have liked.

And they've replace the shattered armco with concrete bollards!!!!!!!

But next week we have a re-run at the same circuit but a diffferent layout.
Check it out - it's gonna be a monster fast race.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahrain_International_Circuit#/media/File:Bahrain_

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Bahrain F1 GP - very nasty crash for Grosjean! on 22:52 - Nov 29 with 956 viewsvapour_trail

Just seen it.

Literally, jaw dropping.

Fair play to the people who mitigate risk in F1, it’s mental he’s walked out of that. Not a fcking sport though, driving a car.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Bahrain F1 GP - very nasty crash for Grosjean! on 22:58 - Nov 29 with 947 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Bahrain F1 GP - very nasty crash for Grosjean! on 22:52 - Nov 29 by vapour_trail

Just seen it.

Literally, jaw dropping.

Fair play to the people who mitigate risk in F1, it’s mental he’s walked out of that. Not a fcking sport though, driving a car.

Do you prefer darts or tiddlywinks? Or maybe synchronised swimming or diving?

Or am I about to get a whoosh?

Bahrain F1 GP - very nasty crash for Grosjean! on 23:04 - Nov 29 with 936 viewsvapour_trail

Bahrain F1 GP - very nasty crash for Grosjean! on 22:58 - Nov 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

Do you prefer darts or tiddlywinks? Or maybe synchronised swimming or diving?

Or am I about to get a whoosh?

No, I prefer sport.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Bahrain F1 GP - very nasty crash for Grosjean! on 23:08 - Nov 29 with 927 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Bahrain F1 GP - very nasty crash for Grosjean! on 23:04 - Nov 29 by vapour_trail

No, I prefer sport.

You honestly think it is no different from "driving a car".

Is golf just like swatting a fly; cricket a mere game of throw and catch; what makes football anything more than kicking a bag of air around?

What is your definition of sport?

Bahrain F1 GP - very nasty crash for Grosjean! on 09:43 - Nov 30 with 803 viewsSwansea_Blue

Good grief. New link for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024