Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does Mick Mills dislike Lambert? 19:57 - Nov 29 with 1093 viewsgazzer1999

I see Mick never turned up with the legends for the photo shoot. Yesterday from his comments it seems there is little respect for him, although being very diplomatic.
Does Mick Mills dislike Lambert? on 19:59 - Nov 29 with 1064 viewsSwailsey

I was thinking about this in the bath earlier (sorry) as I listened to Final Whistle catch up.

I think Mick doesn’t suffer fools gladly and didn’t want to be seen to getting ‘onside’ with a manger if he knew he may have to objectively critique him on commentary.

Or he doesn’t like him. I dunno. He seems like he’d be correct to!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Does Mick Mills dislike Lambert? on 21:34 - Nov 29 with 791 viewsGeorge25

Does Mick Mills dislike Lambert? on 19:59 - Nov 29 by Swailsey

I was thinking about this in the bath earlier (sorry) as I listened to Final Whistle catch up.

I think Mick doesn’t suffer fools gladly and didn’t want to be seen to getting ‘onside’ with a manger if he knew he may have to objectively critique him on commentary.

Mick mills has a lot of respect for brener. I don’t think he likes the way lambert treats him in the press conferences
Does Mick Mills dislike Lambert? on 21:36 - Nov 29 with 765 viewscatch74

Does Mick Mills dislike Lambert? on 19:59 - Nov 29 by Swailsey

What made you think of Mick Mills in the bath?
An episode of Cats Does Countdown comes to mind.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Does Mick Mills dislike Lambert? on 06:08 - Nov 30 with 545 viewsstiff_talking

Does Mick Mills dislike Lambert? on 21:36 - Nov 29 by catch74

What made you think of Mick Mills in the bath?
An episode of Cats Does Countdown comes to mind.

Mick simply doesn’t rate him. Here are a few comments he has made that have echoed this ...

First season Mills said - Lambert tried to keep us up by playing football. Who tries to teach a team to play football when they are low on confidence and badly needs points?

Second season Mills said - Lambert has devalued the first team shirt by handing them out to everyone whether they have earned them or not.

Third season Mills said - loads of possession but it’s not going anywhere. How can he take James Norwood off he is the only player looking capable of helping us win ? I am not sure why we signed Bennett and are not working to develop Dobra !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024