Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manager bans Phil. GK coach argues with fans 21:44 - Nov 29 with 1400 viewsFrimleyBlue

What a backroom team we have

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Manager bans Phil. GK coach argues with fans on 21:52 - Nov 29 with 1308 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

More a case of fans baiting GK coach.

I have no issues with Walker.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Manager bans Phil. GK coach argues with fans on 21:53 - Nov 29 with 1293 viewsGeorge25

If lambert goes will he go as he was brought in by lambert alongside Taylor,Gill, hendrey
Manager bans Phil. GK coach argues with fans on 22:17 - Nov 29 with 1184 viewsSitfcB

Where’s the arguing?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Manager bans Phil. GK coach argues with fans on 22:18 - Nov 29 with 1171 viewsSuperCoops

I seriously worry about you, Frimley, if you think that's arguing.
Manager bans Phil. GK coach argues with fans on 23:00 - Nov 29 with 1037 viewsBlueBadger

I'm just impressed you could translate enough of those ramblings to work out he was arguing with someone.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Manager bans Phil. GK coach argues with fans on 02:08 - Nov 30 with 850 viewsjeera

There's a few unusual choices of words in there but his comments seem fair enough.

He clearly thinks Town should be doing better, he would like to say more but feels when he has tried to do so in the past that no one wants to hear it, so he can understand the regular platitudes that get spouted out by managers and players as it's just easier.

As for this: "I don’t know Phil or the the ins and outs on this sorry.. sounds like needs sorting out ASAP", that is also fair enough isn't it?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Manager bans Phil. GK coach argues with fans on 07:57 - Nov 30 with 671 viewsBryanPlug

Manager bans Phil. GK coach argues with fans on 21:52 - Nov 29 by Marshalls_Mullet

More a case of fans baiting GK coach.

I have no issues with Walker.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024