Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hang on... only really catching up on the TWTD press ban 10:07 - Nov 30 with 752 viewsDyland

Phil has been banned because someone posted the team news on this forum before it was announced...?

Who figured banning Phil from pressers was a suitable response? What difference does it make? Absolutely clueless, bizarre, and indicative of the shambles this club has become under Evans.

Apologies if I'm duplicating threads.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Hang on... only really catching up on the TWTD press ban on 10:09 - Nov 30 with 706 viewsGeoffSentence

Sod the duplication. It seems that the club pays attention to what goes on on here.

Let your feelings be known.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Hang on... only really catching up on the TWTD press ban on 10:11 - Nov 30 with 664 viewsfooters

Hang on... only really catching up on the TWTD press ban on 10:09 - Nov 30 by GeoffSentence

Sod the duplication. It seems that the club pays attention to what goes on on here.

Yeah, and big bras, poo pants to whoever from the club is reading.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Hang on... only really catching up on the TWTD press ban on 10:41 - Nov 30 with 565 viewsDyland

Hang on... only really catching up on the TWTD press ban on 10:09 - Nov 30 by GeoffSentence

Sounds like another red herring innit. Pathetic.

Dark days of decay at ITFC. Even if/when Lambert is fired, we're still in the same woefully unstructured rudderless vessel. Tin pot, Evans.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Hang on... only really catching up on the TWTD press ban on 10:54 - Nov 30 with 507 viewsKropotkin123

yeah, no one cares about the duplication

So far we have three things going on...

- Emails being sent to Lee O'Neill: lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk
- Petition: https://www.change.org/PhilHamITFC
- Charity Protest: https://localgiving.org/fundraising/ITFC-Christmas/

Consensus of overall aims seem to be

- Banning of Phil revoked
- Formal apology to Phil, the press and the fans for the ban, censorship of press and mistreatment of supporter representation and communication
- Lambert to resign or be fired

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Hang on... only really catching up on the TWTD press ban on 11:16 - Nov 30 with 434 viewsGodBlue

The whole thing is a bizarre and bewildering shambles!

I really don't understand how Lambert thought it would do anything other than make him look pathetic, and I don't see how the club thought it was a good idea to blindly pander to his childishness!

One thing is for sure, they can't ignore this and hope it goes away. The best they can hope for is that they reinstate Phil and it calms things down.

But Lambert's done for me. I don't necessarily think he'll go - I honestly don't think Evans cares enough - but I don't see him winning many fans back now.

Until now the one thing I had him pegged as, was someone who may actually be able to start bringing some of the sense of community back to our club - even if it took a minute for the football to improve as much as I'd like. But, in one fell swoop, he's just proven that it was just a facade. So all I can judge him on now is his football... and that's never been anywhere near good enough!

Poll: After 778 days, what’s improved since Paul Lambert arrived?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024