Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
List of managers who won't take the ITFC job and we should stop mentioning 12:44 - Nov 30 with 837 viewstractordownsouth

Eddie Howe
Nigel Pearson
Tony Mowbray

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

List of managers who won't take the ITFC job and we should stop mentioning on 12:48 - Nov 30 with 791 viewsCoco

notice you've left Poch of your list...

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

List of managers who won't take the ITFC job and we should stop mentioning on 12:51 - Nov 30 with 764 viewsKeno

PEP
Klopp
Sven
Fergie
Eddie Jones

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

List of managers who won't take the ITFC job and we should stop mentioning on 12:52 - Nov 30 with 755 viewsSwansea_Blue

Interesting write up on Pearson's year here.
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12124344/nigel-pearson-my-battle-a

Stay safe people and don't listen to the government's dangerous advice about Christmas - if you're going to be seeing elderly relatives especially, think about following Independent SAGE's advice and self-isolate first if you value their health at all.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

List of managers who won't take the ITFC job and we should stop mentioning on 12:53 - Nov 30 with 748 viewsclive_baker

Bluefish

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

List of managers who won't take the ITFC job and we should stop mentioning on 12:56 - Nov 30 with 713 viewsmo_itfc

List of managers who won't take the ITFC job and we should stop mentioning on 12:53 - Nov 30 by clive_baker

Bluefish

Don't be so sure, I think he' take the job on!

To Paraphrase Jon Nolan:

Because he's the hero Ipswich deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

List of managers who won't take the ITFC job and we should stop mentioning on 13:54 - Nov 30 with 546 viewstractordownsouth

List of managers who won't take the ITFC job and we should stop mentioning on 12:48 - Nov 30 by Coco

notice you've left Poch of your list...

Yeah rumour has it he's torn between us and Manchester United

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

List of managers who won't take the ITFC job and we should stop mentioning on 13:56 - Nov 30 with 535 viewsMrTown

Roy Keane not on that list.

Very interesting indeed, you must know something we don't...

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024