Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine if Amazon did a fly on the wall documentary on Ipswich 16:08 - Nov 30 with 3091 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Imagine if Amazon did a fly on the wall documentary on Ipswich on 16:09 - Nov 30 with 1420 viewswkj

"We're sorry, Please don't cancel your Prime subscription"

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Imagine if Amazon did a fly on the wall documentary on Ipswich on 16:10 - Nov 30 with 1418 viewsMrTown

Silenced by the Lambs.

(sorry Phil)
[Post edited 30 Nov 2020 16:10]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Imagine if Amazon did a fly on the wall documentary on Ipswich on 16:11 - Nov 30 with 1402 viewsJ2BLUE

The Road to Hell

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Imagine if Amazon did a fly on the wall documentary on Ipswich on 16:11 - Nov 30 with 1394 viewsRegencyBlue

I’m an Ipswich supporter, get me out of here!
Imagine if Amazon did a fly on the wall documentary on Ipswich on 16:14 - Nov 30 with 1373 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Nae Normal

It's all about ME!

Rich man, Portman.
Imagine if Amazon did a fly on the wall documentary on Ipswich on 16:15 - Nov 30 with 1360 viewsWacko

The Man Who Played For Dortmund

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Imagine if Amazon did a fly on the wall documentary on Ipswich on 16:16 - Nov 30 with 1354 viewshomer_123

Football - how not to do it.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Imagine if Amazon did a fly on the wall documentary on Ipswich on 16:18 - Nov 30 with 1347 viewsCrayonKing

Those Were The Days
Login to get fewer ads

Imagine if Amazon did a fly on the wall documentary on Ipswich on 16:20 - Nov 30 with 1329 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Imagine if Amazon did a fly on the wall documentary on Ipswich on 16:21 - Nov 30 with 1326 viewsBlueBadger

'Improved Peformances and A Better Match Day Experience'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Imagine if Amazon did a fly on the wall documentary on Ipswich on 16:22 - Nov 30 with 1320 viewsCoastalblue

Apathy

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Imagine if Amazon did a fly on the wall documentary on Ipswich on 16:24 - Nov 30 with 1304 viewsjimsymBLUE

The Grand Bore.

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Imagine if Amazon did a fly on the wall documentary on Ipswich on 16:25 - Nov 30 with 1295 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

‘Evans knows I’m miserable now’

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Imagine if Amazon did a fly on the wall documentary on Ipswich on 16:26 - Nov 30 with 1275 viewsjoepublic

Seasons in the abyss
Singin' in the pain
Raging Fool

Poll: If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places?

Imagine if Amazon did a fly on the wall documentary on Ipswich on 16:29 - Nov 30 with 1259 viewshomer_123

Football for Dummies

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Imagine if Amazon did a fly on the wall documentary on Ipswich on 16:31 - Nov 30 with 1241 viewsSE1blue

Escape To Defeat

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Imagine if Amazon did a fly on the wall documentary on Ipswich on 16:32 - Nov 30 with 1235 viewsChrisd

Tinpot Town FC - The tale of a club on a steady decline or Riches to Rags.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2020 16:37]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Imagine if Amazon did a fly on the wall documentary on Ipswich on 16:34 - Nov 30 with 1229 viewsDecageBruce

UEFA Cup to F*&k Up
Imagine if Amazon did a fly on the wall documentary on Ipswich on 16:41 - Nov 30 with 1188 viewsMeadowlark

Two Knights Then Nowt
Imagine if Amazon did a fly on the wall documentary on Ipswich on 16:42 - Nov 30 with 1183 viewsfooters

I thought the Athletic headline, sadly nailed it:

"The Sadness of Ipswich Town"

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Imagine if Amazon did a fly on the wall documentary on Ipswich on 16:43 - Nov 30 with 1177 viewsJackSted

Those Were The Days

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Imagine if Amazon did a fly on the wall documentary on Ipswich on 16:46 - Nov 30 with 1163 viewsSE1blue

Drop The Dead Horse

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Imagine if Amazon did a fly on the wall documentary on Ipswich on 16:58 - Nov 30 with 1126 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

'Well someone had to make some money out of you.'

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Imagine if Amazon did a fly on the wall documentary on Ipswich on 17:01 - Nov 30 with 1112 viewsMeadowlark

Evans above!
Imagine if Amazon did a fly on the wall documentary on Ipswich on 17:02 - Nov 30 with 792 viewshoppy

Lost

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024