Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone genuinely believe we have the nous or the mettle 19:53 - Nov 30 with 830 viewsCoco

To get promoted? No chance whatsoever. Evans has DESTROYED this football with such freedom and ease in just a decade.

Now, where do i send a card thanking him for keeping us afloat?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Anyone genuinely believe we have the nous or the mettle on 20:03 - Nov 30 with 789 viewsDinnernotTea

The "keeping us afloat" thing I've always found odd. He pays the bills in his own business, nothing more nothing less and he has to because it's his business.

So far no one has thanked for me paying the mortgage, utility bills, keeping the kids alive!

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Anyone genuinely believe we have the nous or the mettle on 20:04 - Nov 30 with 787 viewscatch74

The right new manager can come in, give a clear plan, clear players heads, play to players strengths, plan how to beat teams. They’ll also have a whole first team to hopefully come back and maybe a decent player in in January. There is a squad that can gain promotion there, the rebuild of the club as a whole would have to follow.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Anyone genuinely believe we have the nous or the mettle on 20:11 - Nov 30 with 757 viewsHipsterectomy

If the gap starts to widen we don't seem to have the character to chase and make up a 7+ point gap.

And even if we did go up, we'd have virtually no money with a squad who often struggle in League 1

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Anyone genuinely believe we have the nous or the mettle on 20:17 - Nov 30 with 738 viewsCoco

Anyone genuinely believe we have the nous or the mettle on 20:04 - Nov 30 by catch74

The right new manager can come in, give a clear plan, clear players heads, play to players strengths, plan how to beat teams. They’ll also have a whole first team to hopefully come back and maybe a decent player in in January. There is a squad that can gain promotion there, the rebuild of the club as a whole would have to follow.

But we have Lambert and I don't see that changing until it's too late. It's all just too late.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Anyone genuinely believe we have the nous or the mettle on 20:24 - Nov 30 with 724 viewsIllinoisblue

Anyone genuinely believe we have the nous or the mettle on 20:11 - Nov 30 by Hipsterectomy

If the gap starts to widen we don't seem to have the character to chase and make up a 7+ point gap.

And even if we did go up, we'd have virtually no money with a squad who often struggle in League 1

Important point re character; we don’t seem to have any. When the going gets tough we disappear. A squad that’s less than the sum of its parts.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone genuinely believe we have the nous or the mettle on 20:29 - Nov 30 with 698 viewscatch74

Anyone genuinely believe we have the nous or the mettle on 20:17 - Nov 30 by Coco

But we have Lambert and I don't see that changing until it's too late. It's all just too late.

Yep.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Anyone genuinely believe we have the nous or the mettle on 20:33 - Nov 30 with 685 viewssuffolkpoker

With even a ok manager we would be walking this division.

Our squad is ridiculous for this league. Players and manager have massively under performed

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Anyone genuinely believe we have the nous or the mettle on 20:47 - Nov 30 with 662 viewsMetal_Hacker

Anyone genuinely believe we have the nous or the mettle on 20:33 - Nov 30 by suffolkpoker

Our squad is ridiculous for this league. Players and manager have massively under performed

I agree partly but I really don’t think our squad is as good as people make out

I used to believe so but ....

Poll: If it were one or the other

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone genuinely believe we have the nous or the mettle on 21:14 - Nov 30 with 623 viewsGarv

Anyone genuinely believe we have the nous or the mettle on 20:33 - Nov 30 by suffolkpoker

Ridiculously overrated?

I agree.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Anyone genuinely believe we have the nous or the mettle on 21:15 - Nov 30 with 607 viewsMrTown

No to the nous.

No to the metal.

HMS PTL can set sail again 21/22. The Cowleys edition.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Anyone genuinely believe we have the nous or the mettle on 21:45 - Nov 30 with 574 viewsmattyhollandsirish

Whilst I think a half decent manager would be getting us top 6, the squad is massively overrated and can't see any scanerio where we walk this league.

It's a big squad yes, but past our best 11, which currently it seems we'll never see, there's not much left in terms of quality.
Anyone genuinely believe we have the nous or the mettle on 21:45 - Nov 30 with 571 viewsnoggin

On what evidence do you base that second sentence?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Anyone genuinely believe we have the nous or the mettle on 21:48 - Nov 30 with 571 viewsRegencyBlue

Anyone genuinely believe we have the nous or the mettle on 20:47 - Nov 30 by Metal_Hacker

I agree partly but I really don’t think our squad is as good as people make out

I used to believe so but ....

I’ve been saying this for a while.

When you take out the players coasting to the end of their careers, the sick notes, the players who are not even good enough for League 1 in the first place and some of the youngsters who are not as good as people think, there’s not a lot left.

Big on numbers, short on quality!
Anyone genuinely believe we have the nous or the mettle on 23:39 - Nov 30 with 458 viewsBluedanW

Anyone genuinely believe we have the nous or the mettle on 20:11 - Nov 30 by Hipsterectomy

We have played 2 teams relegated from the championship in Hull and Charlton and been embarrassed by both of them.
So we would be the whipping boys of the championship if we somehow managed the impossible.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024