Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am finding myself in a strange situation here 12:59 - Dec 1 with 3273 viewsBluefish

I feel pretty calm about Lambert while everyone else around seems to becomig apoplectic. This is not intended to incite others or be "look at how I was right" it is just conveying an odd feeling. I obviously detest the bloke and want him out of the club but I seem to have gone past the anger and rage, I am not sure if it is because of my "reflection time" recently away from TWTD or just sitting back and reading and watching others share the same feelings or possibly because it seems we are now at the end game? I have no idea but it is weird. The shocking treatment of Phil could one day be viewed as the moment that united our fan base. If he isn't gone soon I think we will see the efforts stepped up by the fans.

I will watch tonight (and have donated my £10), Oxford are a shambles so who knows what will happen but whatever happens I am not convinced it will feel good

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 13:00 - Dec 1 with 2599 viewsPlums

Welcome home

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 13:01 - Dec 1 with 2579 viewsSpruceMoose

Glad to see my campaign to free the fishy one was a success.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 13:02 - Dec 1 with 2578 viewsBluefish

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 13:00 - Dec 1 by Plums

Welcome home

My intention was to stay away until he had gone because I thought it would be less antagonist on good for peace and harmony but

He doesn't seem to be going anywhere soon

It seems quite harmonious anyway

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 13:03 - Dec 1 with 2562 viewsBluefish

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 13:01 - Dec 1 by SpruceMoose

Glad to see my campaign to free the fishy one was a success.

I've read through your reward claim and I'm not sure i am wiling to do all of those things. Are they legal?

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 13:04 - Dec 1 with 2534 viewsSpruceMoose

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 13:03 - Dec 1 by Bluefish

I've read through your reward claim and I'm not sure i am wiling to do all of those things. Are they legal?

We can let the courts and therapists decide that one.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 13:04 - Dec 1 with 2531 viewsGlasgowBlue

Welcome back fishers.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 13:04 - Dec 1 with 2533 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lot of people were still on Mount Stupid innit

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 13:07 - Dec 1 with 2501 viewsPJH

Good to have you back after your little 'holiday'.

I am sure that Paul Lambert will be pleased that you are back too.
Login to get fewer ads

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 13:11 - Dec 1 with 2458 viewsSwansea_Blue

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 13:07 - Dec 1 by PJH

Good to have you back after your little 'holiday'.

I am sure that Paul Lambert will be pleased that you are back too.

Can't be many of us left around here who haven't had a little enforced 'holiday'!

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 13:12 - Dec 1 with 2452 viewsreusersfreekicks

Oh cr@p you're back
I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 13:13 - Dec 1 with 2448 viewsSpruceMoose

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 13:11 - Dec 1 by Swansea_Blue

Can't be many of us left around here who haven't had a little enforced 'holiday'!

Amazingly, in Linekar-esque fashion, I've never been carded or banned! I take this to mean that Phil's own opinions are exactly like mine.

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 13:14 - Dec 1 with 2438 viewsreusersfreekicks

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 13:13 - Dec 1 by SpruceMoose

Amazingly, in Linekar-esque fashion, I've never been carded or banned! I take this to mean that Phil's own opinions are exactly like mine.

You must have something on him
I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 13:14 - Dec 1 with 2435 viewsSwansea_Blue

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 13:13 - Dec 1 by SpruceMoose

Agree. That is indeed amazing

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 13:17 - Dec 1 with 2413 viewsHerbivore

Has Phil arranged some sort of prisoner swap? He unbans Blubbers and in return Lambert unbans him?

Welcome back.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 13:58 - Dec 1 with 2277 viewshoppy

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 13:11 - Dec 1 by Swansea_Blue

I don't recall having had one.

Even after some of the puns I may have come out with in days gone by.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 14:08 - Dec 1 with 2236 viewsbluelagos

Was wondering about the other day. I've not even had a flashing red light ffs.

Am sure I've upset a few. Must try harder :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 14:09 - Dec 1 with 2232 viewsNewcyBlue

Good to see you back.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 14:11 - Dec 1 with 2220 viewsMrTown

F*ck I was you were here post Hull, I will always live my life wishing you were from now on.

Would have been absolute dynamite!

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 14:11 - Dec 1 with 2220 viewshoppy

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 14:08 - Dec 1 by bluelagos

Was wondering about the other day. I've not even had a flashing red light ffs.

Am sure I've upset a few. Must try harder :-)

I don't think it would be possible to do anything on here that in any way would be approaching the level of seriousness you've done previously elsewhere... I mean, come on, you're the man who had the audacity to wind their car window down and have their elbow leaning out of it...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 14:20 - Dec 1 with 2166 viewsbluelagos

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 14:11 - Dec 1 by hoppy

I don't think it would be possible to do anything on here that in any way would be approaching the level of seriousness you've done previously elsewhere... I mean, come on, you're the man who had the audacity to wind their car window down and have their elbow leaning out of it...

Yep, committed a criminal offense and was fined accordingly.

#fckthepolice

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 14:31 - Dec 1 with 2121 viewsGeoffSentence

Having been on the wrong end of a banhammer himself, did Phil relent out of sympathy?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 14:33 - Dec 1 with 2114 viewshype313

The fact that you are now apathetic is even worse than the anger, if you can't even be bothered to post FOPRP anymore then we are in serious trouble.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 14:41 - Dec 1 with 2076 viewsMrTown

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 14:33 - Dec 1 by hype313

The fact that you are now apathetic is even worse than the anger, if you can't even be bothered to post FOPRP anymore then we are in serious trouble.

Just you wait until 9pm.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 14:54 - Dec 1 with 2027 viewsBluefish

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 14:41 - Dec 1 by MrTown

Just you wait until 9pm.

The fridge is stocked

I am finding myself in a strange situation here on 14:56 - Dec 1 with 2019 viewspointofblue

I think it’s because most of us are now at a level of posting where you were before the ban. It’s easier, so feels more restful, to swim with the tide rather than feeling you’re swimming against it.

Welcome back, by the way.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024