Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adding to what I'm sure are a plethora of threads on the club's comments 16:03 - Dec 1 with 411 viewsDyland

regarding our manager and where we are.

I understand there would be a significant payout due to remove Lambert, and I get MEG and/or Evans' funds are finite, and there may be liquidity concerns especially considering MEG's business and the pandemic restrictions. There seem to me two reasons why MEG would not remove Lambert and his team.

1) Evans is not concerned if we don't get promoted and become a L1/2 yoyo club. For whatever reasons, this is not such a bad scenario for him financially. It's all relative after all.

2) Evans does not believe point one is a likely scenario. Again, for whatever reasons. Bizarre incompetence, bad advice, divorced from reality, whatever.

Apologies for being reductionist, but I only feel one reaction to the MEG era at ITFC. My passion has largely dissipated. I can't change the ownership of the club. I guess I can, er, boycott MEG? Whatever.

Get the hell out of ITFC, MEG.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Adding to what I'm sure are a plethora of threads on the club's comments on 16:05 - Dec 1 with 395 viewswkj

Today's comment from LON made me realise this isnt ITFC. It is just MEG hiding behind the mask of a footie team.

Anything that has happened since he got here isn't actually ITFC, so I am feeling pretty good about things.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Adding to what I'm sure are a plethora of threads on the club's comments on 16:23 - Dec 1 with 320 viewsusm

YSC

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Adding to what I'm sure are a plethora of threads on the club's comments on 16:44 - Dec 1 with 288 viewsDyland

Adding to what I'm sure are a plethora of threads on the club's comments on 16:23 - Dec 1 by usm

YSC

fyffs

c

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024