Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He will be gone by end of tomorrow 23:47 - Dec 1 with 3029 viewskizaitfc

After that post match interview no owner in their right mind can see he has a future here.

With injuries as they are things are not going to turn rosy anytime soon and if anything they will get tougher.

Time for a change and try to bring some kind of spark back to the club

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 23:49 - Dec 1 with 2993 viewsCoco

Nay chance, he has Evans by the goolies.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 23:49 - Dec 1 with 2991 viewspointofblue

“No owner in their right mind”.

And that’s where our issue lies.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 23:50 - Dec 1 with 2963 viewsMrTown

He’s got Evans bent over backwards with that contract.

Going nowhere anytime soon.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 23:53 - Dec 1 with 2934 viewsCoastalblue

He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 23:50 - Dec 1 by MrTown

He’s got Evans bent over backwards with that contract.

Going nowhere anytime soon.

None of us have the foggiest what is in 'that contract' except that it could last a maximum of 5 years. He may have already triggered some clauses for all we know.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 23:53 - Dec 1 with 2929 viewsIllinoisblue

Doubt it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 23:58 - Dec 1 with 2874 viewsMrTown

He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 23:53 - Dec 1 by Coastalblue

None of us have the foggiest what is in 'that contract' except that it could last a maximum of 5 years. He may have already triggered some clauses for all we know.

Bonus clause triggered last year. Kept us up in League 1.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 23:59 - Dec 1 with 2872 viewstextbackup

evans isn't even remotely close to pulling the plug on him

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 23:59 - Dec 1 with 2865 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 23:58 - Dec 1 by MrTown

Bonus clause triggered last year. Kept us up in League 1.

When Pardew was given an 8 year contract, there was a maximum pay off of 1 years salary.

Lambert's will be similar.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 00:06 - Dec 2 with 2800 viewskizaitfc

He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 23:59 - Dec 1 by textbackup

evans isn't even remotely close to pulling the plug on him

I wouldn't be so sure, he has effectively got the whole fan base against him

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 00:46 - Dec 2 with 2649 viewsSuperCoops

He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 00:06 - Dec 2 by kizaitfc

That maybe the case, but I bet he doesn't pull the trigger for a while yet - if at all.
He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 01:04 - Dec 2 with 2609 viewsJDB23

He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 23:53 - Dec 1 by Coastalblue

If he didn't trigger some clause by finishing 11th last season I don't know what he could have triggered now.
He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 01:05 - Dec 2 with 2610 viewsSwansea_Blue

He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 00:06 - Dec 2 by kizaitfc

It took nearly a year for Mickgate to come to a head. Evans doesn’t seem to be worried about mood, just our position in the table. You never know, but I can’t see him doing anything at this time.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 05:47 - Dec 2 with 2315 viewswkj

I honestly think Evans is in this fantasy land where he's happy with Paul Lambert, as Lambert conveyed last night. Is Evans aware we're in League one?? Does he think were 5th in the Championship or what?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 07:48 - Dec 2 with 2083 viewsdavblue

No chance.

He will be here until well past jan perhaps even Feb/March. Evans will just let it drift unaware of the longer term consequences.
He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 08:40 - Dec 2 with 1912 viewsellerblue

No way will Evans sack him , Evans has no longer any interest in ITFC his passport to the promised land of Premier Leaugue and its riches have gone by his own non actions so the club is now a minor part of his buisness empire so why spend money on Lamberts pay off when it doesnt benefit him in the current climate he has the money from season tickets etc, no crowd giving him grief no one hurting his pocket by not purchasing match tickets etc.

Heinsberg Blue

He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 08:43 - Dec 2 with 1892 viewsMetal_Hacker

Nothing will happen until January when he can fund the cancellation of his contract by selling Downes or Jackson

Poll: If it were one or the other

He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 08:43 - Dec 2 with 1891 viewsBlueandTruesince82

He won't be. Esp after we moved up a place.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 08:48 - Dec 2 with 1842 viewsBryanPlug

He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 23:59 - Dec 1 by Marshalls_Mullet

When Pardew was given an 8 year contract, there was a maximum pay off of 1 years salary.

Lambert's will be similar.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 08:48 - Dec 2 with 1836 viewsHerbivore

Evans won't get rid, because he is pretty much as hopeless as Lambert. We're stuck with Lambert until we're sat in 10th and at least 6 points adrift of the play offs. This could happen by the end of the month or it might take until February, but Evans can't ever see the bigger picture so will hold on to the delusional notion that we have a chance of going up under Lambert as long as we're in or close to the top 6.

I think the only way he'll go sooner is if everyone boycotts watching us on iPlayer and fans boycott returning to Portman Road, but I can't see either of those things happening.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 10:38 - Dec 2 with 1678 viewsArnieM

He will be gone by end of tomorrow on 08:48 - Dec 2 by Herbivore

Evans won't get rid, because he is pretty much as hopeless as Lambert. We're stuck with Lambert until we're sat in 10th and at least 6 points adrift of the play offs. This could happen by the end of the month or it might take until February, but Evans can't ever see the bigger picture so will hold on to the delusional notion that we have a chance of going up under Lambert as long as we're in or close to the top 6.

I think the only way he'll go sooner is if everyone boycotts watching us on iPlayer and fans boycott returning to Portman Road, but I can't see either of those things happening.

I get the feeling Evans is waiting for the “ trigger point” in PL’s contract , which I suspect will be something along the lines of....”must be in the top 6 at Christmas “. Failure to achieve this stage of productivity will mean Evans can trigger a get out of jail clause he’ll have written into this supposedly unchangeable 5yr contract, ( which I personally think is ridiculous and unlikely . Evan might be many things, but a business mug he isn’t).

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024