Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile the Cowleys are set for their 2nd interview with Sunderland today... 09:11 - Dec 2 with 3661 viewsportmanking

*Facepalm*

We're going to miss out on those guys yet again aren't we?
Meanwhile the Cowleys are set for their 2nd interview with Sunderland today... on 16:43 - Dec 2 with 827 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Meanwhile the Cowleys are set for their 2nd interview with Sunderland today... on 09:25 - Dec 2 by peterleeblue

err excuse me. Take that back.

The north East is beautiful but this is Sunderland we're talking about.
Meanwhile the Cowleys are set for their 2nd interview with Sunderland today... on 16:43 - Dec 2 with 828 viewsN2_Blue

Meanwhile the Cowleys are set for their 2nd interview with Sunderland today... on 16:29 - Dec 2 by portmanking

Journo, Alan Nixon intimating that the job is Cowley's to lose now...

Really gutted about this, I just feel they are tailor-made for this club.

Not upset at all to miss out on Cowleys. Don't think they would be a success here.

Paul Cook a much better fit for me as has dealt with adversity and turmoil at most of his clubs and had success with it...think he's a but better profile of candidate.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Meanwhile the Cowleys are set for their 2nd interview with Sunderland today... on 16:49 - Dec 2 with 796 viewshammo56

Meanwhile the Cowleys are set for their 2nd interview with Sunderland today... on 16:43 - Dec 2 by N2_Blue

Not upset at all to miss out on Cowleys. Don't think they would be a success here.

Paul Cook a much better fit for me as has dealt with adversity and turmoil at most of his clubs and had success with it...think he's a but better profile of candidate.

I feel the same. However, think it is immaterial as can’t see Evans getting rid of Lambo anytime soon.
Meanwhile the Cowleys are set for their 2nd interview with Sunderland today... on 19:17 - Dec 2 with 717 viewsEireannach_gorm

Meanwhile the Cowleys are set for their 2nd interview with Sunderland today... on 16:43 - Dec 2 by N2_Blue

There is even less chance of Cook coming here unfortunately.
Meanwhile the Cowleys are set for their 2nd interview with Sunderland today... on 16:32 - May 11 with 560 viewsMaySixth

To be fair they have done a great job at Portsmouth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Meanwhile the Cowleys are set for their 2nd interview with Sunderland today... on 16:42 - May 11 with 518 viewsDanTheMan

Meanwhile the Cowleys are set for their 2nd interview with Sunderland today... on 16:32 - May 11 by MaySixth

To be fair they have done a great job at Portsmouth

Any particular reason you're resurrecting these?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Meanwhile the Cowleys are set for their 2nd interview with Sunderland today... on 16:42 - May 11 with 503 viewsportmanking

Meanwhile the Cowleys are set for their 2nd interview with Sunderland today... on 16:42 - May 11 by DanTheMan

He appears to be upset that I broke the Franny Jeffers signing 4-5 days ago. Not quite sure why...
Meanwhile the Cowleys are set for their 2nd interview with Sunderland today... on 16:43 - May 11 with 486 viewsMetal_Hacker

Meanwhile the Cowleys are set for their 2nd interview with Sunderland today... on 16:42 - May 11 by DanTheMan

There's always one that ruins it for everyone

Poll: If it were one or the other

Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile the Cowleys are set for their 2nd interview with Sunderland today... on 16:51 - May 11 with 445 viewsBryanPlug

Meanwhile the Cowleys are set for their 2nd interview with Sunderland today... on 19:17 - Dec 2 by Eireannach_gorm

There is even less chance of Cook coming here unfortunately.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Meanwhile the Cowleys are set for their 2nd interview with Sunderland today... on 16:58 - May 11 with 427 viewspointofblue

This aged well too - though not in a good way! The adversity and turmoil just seemed to multiply.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Meanwhile the Cowleys are set for their 2nd interview with Sunderland today... on 17:16 - May 11 with 385 viewsN2_Blue

Meanwhile the Cowleys are set for their 2nd interview with Sunderland today... on 16:58 - May 11 by pointofblue

This aged well too - though not in a good way! The adversity and turmoil just seemed to multiply.

WTF!?

So you've given up on PC after 15 games without having a chance to make his own team/squad!?

Give the guy a chance you twot.

I'm delighted he is here.
[Post edited 11 May 2021 17:16]

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Meanwhile the Cowleys are set for their 2nd interview with Sunderland today... on 17:23 - May 11 with 367 viewsKropotkin123

Meanwhile the Cowleys are set for their 2nd interview with Sunderland today... on 17:16 - May 11 by N2_Blue

WTF!?

So you've given up on PC after 15 games without having a chance to make his own team/squad!?

Give the guy a chance you twot.

I'm delighted he is here.
[Post edited 11 May 2021 17:16]

Also, the Cowleys missed out on the playoffs too

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024