Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On a lesser matter 10:20 - Dec 2 with 467 viewsmonty_radio

I thought the ref last night was excellent. Bobby Madley's troubles, bad misjudgements and mental health issues are well documented, but, as he works his way back to the higher levels, what a noticeable difference. No great histrionics; waving away appeals from players needlessly going to ground and generally in all-round control. Made me see what posters mean when they've talked of the customary poor standard in this league.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

On a lesser matter on 10:28 - Dec 2 with 416 viewsSteve_M

"waving away appeals from players needlessly going to ground "

I thought he gave Oxford pretty much everything they asked for and the foul that took Dobra out in the first half should have been a yellow card. Overall control was good but not sure he was that good.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

On a lesser matter on 10:42 - Dec 2 with 387 viewsmonty_radio

On a lesser matter on 10:28 - Dec 2 by Steve_M

"waving away appeals from players needlessly going to ground "

I thought he gave Oxford pretty much everything they asked for and the foul that took Dobra out in the first half should have been a yellow card. Overall control was good but not sure he was that good.

So, qualified respect then - but even to say that overall control was good is a big step up from the small-town refereeing recently seen. I noticed several incidents of beached Oxford players exactly not getting what they asked for, by the way.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

On a lesser matter on 11:20 - Dec 2 with 329 viewsuefacup81

Every dog has his day...

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024