Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Negativity towards young players 11:58 - Dec 2 with 532 viewsFixed_It

Only really seen it from Lambert. He's the one who at various points in recent weeks has thrown some of them under the bus in his public rantings. The criticism from the fans and media has been aimed in his direction, and perhaps certain senior players. He's losing the plot, as well as the fanbase.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Negativity towards young players on 12:00 - Dec 2 with 517 viewsDyland

Spot on. It would be funny in a surreal sense if it wasn't so fooking infuriating.

"He's losing the plot, as well as the fanbase."

Both past tense Fixers, and irrecoverable.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Negativity towards young players on 12:03 - Dec 2 with 501 viewsJackPITFC

To correct you, i think he has already lost the fan base!
Negativity towards young players on 12:42 - Dec 2 with 454 viewsGarv

I assume he feels he is able to give it to the players as manager, but doesn't like it coming from elsewhere. I'm not sure he's actually accused the press digging out young players anyway has he? He's just said there's general negativity around and young players are affected by it. Might be wrong but that's how I read it.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Negativity towards young players on 13:28 - Dec 2 with 432 viewsVic

Exactly! There is no, zero, zilch, nada, negativity to the younger players from us lot. I’ve never been one to get on the managers back but his recent comments are baffling and just bear no relation to reality. This, and Phil’s ban has done it for me! We could be playing wonderful football and running away with the league, but such unhinged comments and actions would still stop my support for the manager.

Lambert Out

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Negativity towards young players on 13:34 - Dec 2 with 410 viewsSwansea_Blue

Negativity towards young players on 12:00 - Dec 2 by Dyland

Spot on. It would be funny in a surreal sense if it wasn't so fooking infuriating.

"He's losing the plot, as well as the fanbase."

Both past tense Fixers, and irrecoverable.

Mut admit I'm struggling to see a way back for him. Maybe 5 thumping great victories on the bounce would turn things around completely, but that ain't gonna happen.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Negativity towards young players on 13:40 - Dec 2 with 400 viewsDyland

Negativity towards young players on 13:34 - Dec 2 by Swansea_Blue

Mut admit I'm struggling to see a way back for him. Maybe 5 thumping great victories on the bounce would turn things around completely, but that ain't gonna happen.

That would indeed, but as you say is just not going to (ever) happen. I get we have an injury crisis but it's a red herring. He's demonstrably not what ITFC needs, and has completely lost the plot to boot. Whether he has any future in club management anywhere is not the point and I don't give a sh1t quite frankly.

What's going on at the club is Trumpesque. Fook off Evans.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Negativity towards young players on 13:44 - Dec 2 with 389 viewsKeaneish

If he has genuine concerns about it, I have solutions for him..

Don’t start 17 year old Gibbs when you have senior pros on the bench like Jackson and Hawkins. If you’re worried about 19 year old McGuiness getting stick for mistakes, move our veteran centre back from right-back and bring in a senior pro like Donacien. If you’re worried about starting the likes of Lankester a 20 year old, don’t release more experienced pros like Danny Rowe.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024