Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans still attends most games home and away 13:01 - Dec 2 with 1424 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

This is a point that still baffles me.

Regardless of Lambert off the field, on the field he is serving up absolute dross that is barely watchable at home.

So why is Evans still driving up and down the country to watch it yet still not seeing how bad a job Lambert is doing?

It still shows some level of interest in us, rather than just staying in Barbados - pretending to watch on iFollow.

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

Evans still attends most games home and away on 13:10 - Dec 2 with 1363 viewsMonkeyAlan

He is there. But for the life of me l can't work out why he can't see it's completely failed. Lambert is finished here. Evans must surely know that. I think Evans really doesn't know where to turn next. He clearly isn't a football man. The 5 year contract was utterly stupid, when Warnock was waiting in the wings. Yet another failed opportunity, the man is practically a walking promotion. Evans obviously is clueless and is getting some awful advice from Arry and Barry Fry. Or whoever he speaks to.
Evans still attends most games home and away on 13:20 - Dec 2 with 1333 viewsSwansea_Blue

I admire his dedication to the cause, but his increasing closeness could well be part of the problem (or let's put it this way - it isn't making things any better). If he'd appointed a proper, experienced DoF/Chairman to run the whole shabang and taken more of a back seat, I wonder if we'd have been in this mess.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Evans still attends most games home and away on 13:40 - Dec 2 with 1261 viewsRyorry

His daughter's a genuine fan I was told, maybe he's just been accompanying her.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Evans still attends most games home and away on 13:43 - Dec 2 with 1247 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

Evans still attends most games home and away on 13:40 - Dec 2 by Ryorry

His daughter's a genuine fan I was told, maybe he's just been accompanying her.

Maybe he is saving a new manager for a Christmas present to her then!

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

Evans still attends most games home and away on 13:51 - Dec 2 with 1218 viewsRyorry

Evans still attends most games home and away on 13:43 - Dec 2 by OhDavidMcgoldrick

Maybe he is saving a new manager for a Christmas present to her then!

Heh, if only! I always thought his daughter being a real fan was a helpful factor tho, ie he wouldn't be able to just run ITFC into the ground & kick us into the gutter with impunity.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Evans still attends most games home and away on 14:05 - Dec 2 with 1171 viewsitfcjoe

Evans still attends most games home and away on 13:20 - Dec 2 by Swansea_Blue

I admire his dedication to the cause, but his increasing closeness could well be part of the problem (or let's put it this way - it isn't making things any better). If he'd appointed a proper, experienced DoF/Chairman to run the whole shabang and taken more of a back seat, I wonder if we'd have been in this mess.

Normally when he attends games, he has more people that can get in his ear - able to make sure he is more aware of the issues, etc

As it is now it is only LON there, who knows he has to be his shield - and ME is just not abreast of what he needs to be

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Evans still attends most games home and away on 14:31 - Dec 2 with 1070 viewshoppy

He might not be driving himself up and down the country.. and may not take in absolutely everything from the match either...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Evans still attends most games home and away on 16:44 - Dec 2 with 931 viewsstrikalite

After the embarrassing 5 year contract he is desperate for it to still work, he can't admit to himself that he got it wrong AGAIN....lets be honest, he clearly knows nothing about football, Lambo pulling the wool over his eyes is obvious now reading the post Oxford report...
Login to get fewer ads

Evans still attends most games home and away on 16:59 - Dec 2 with 890 viewseddiespearitt03

Evans still attends most games home and away on 16:44 - Dec 2 by strikalite

After the embarrassing 5 year contract he is desperate for it to still work, he can't admit to himself that he got it wrong AGAIN....lets be honest, he clearly knows nothing about football, Lambo pulling the wool over his eyes is obvious now reading the post Oxford report...

Who is going to rock the boat ?

[Post edited 3 Dec 2020 1:24]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024