Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson 18:30 - Dec 2 with 3408 viewsitfcjoe

But listen to the tone of him, disgraceful. About 18 minutes into the podcast today

https://audioboom.com/posts/7742156-kings-of-anglia-absolute-nonsense-criticism

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 18:35 - Dec 2 with 3010 viewsBlueBadger

I'm not normally one for 'let's not get too much into this, all football managers spout cliched nonsense, nothing to see here' but this is some next level bullsh1t.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2020 18:39]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 18:41 - Dec 2 with 2941 viewsDublinBlue84

The local press guys are doing a good job, good on them to publish both the full transcripts and also the audio of what happened as that stops the club or Lambert claiming that someone was misquoted or their words were taken out of context.

We need to back all the media that are holding the club to account and not allow the club and Lambert to continue to try and paint a false narrative that we're all on the players back fueled by the media rather than the truth of us simply wanting Lambert out which is being reflected by the media.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 18:42 - Dec 2 with 2926 viewsKieran_Knows

He’s such a tw*t.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 18:48 - Dec 2 with 2882 viewsWaterfootblue

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 18:35 - Dec 2 by BlueBadger

I'm not normally one for 'let's not get too much into this, all football managers spout cliched nonsense, nothing to see here' but this is some next level bullsh1t.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2020 18:39]

I had expected a statement from the Club today distancing the hierarchy from the managers comments.
A disgusting outburst and extremely personal. Journalists have not criticised Lambert personally, they have asked questions about his work, which is seriously in question I would have thought.
The Club are showing no class or professionalism. An absolute disgrace that bears no resemblance to the great people who have been involved in running this once great Club.
I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 18:50 - Dec 2 with 2854 viewshomer_123

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 18:48 - Dec 2 by Waterfootblue

I had expected a statement from the Club today distancing the hierarchy from the managers comments.
A disgusting outburst and extremely personal. Journalists have not criticised Lambert personally, they have asked questions about his work, which is seriously in question I would have thought.
The Club are showing no class or professionalism. An absolute disgrace that bears no resemblance to the great people who have been involved in running this once great Club.

Maybe the Club share his views. At the moment...it certainly looks that way.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 18:50 - Dec 2 with 2846 viewsdelias_cheesy_flaps

Waspy Scottish tw@t...speak farkin English...Stuart should have given him a Glasgow Kiss!

Blog: This Might Rub You Up the Wrong Way, it Might Not!

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 19:03 - Dec 2 with 2762 viewsnoggin

"The big thing fae us was nae ti lose"

Ffs, we were playing Oxford and he went there looking for a 0-0 draw.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 19:03 - Dec 2 with 2760 viewsDublinBlue84

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 18:50 - Dec 2 by homer_123

Maybe the Club share his views. At the moment...it certainly looks that way.

Sadly that's the bad thing about there not being anyone at games, they can put it down to a vocal percentage of fans who use social media and forums, whipped up by journalists. That is completely false, but a deluded management team could well think that there are far more who don't use these things who still back the manager.

Even when we have 2,000 fans there or even 4,000 fans later, it's not going to make a blind bit of difference since someone with a confirmation bias isn't going to face facts until they see evidence that it';s the vast vast majority of the fanbase. That's why if this continues for much longer we really need to think as a fanbase how we can all pool together and make sure that the club hears our voice.

We cannot sit back like nice little Ipswich anymore, if we do not get up this year, despite all our advantages as a big club with a large fanbase and a higher wage budget, we could face oblivion down here. If we flatter to deceive in this league even when we have all the advantages, then we've got no chance when we lose the size of club and financial advantage we have over many better run far smaller clubs in this league

For all of those sitting on the fence now hoping that it's going to work out, this is really serious and if this damage is allowed to continue to the point where we need to write off this season then our club will never recover and will always be a shadow of what it once was. As fans, we cannot allow that to happen.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Login to get fewer ads

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 19:15 - Dec 2 with 2621 viewsitfc1108

He completely lost it and showed his true colours, which is an aggressive bully.
I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 19:18 - Dec 2 with 2583 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 19:23 - Dec 2 with 2537 viewsIpswichKnight

The utter fraud has got ME to buy his utter bull about media and injuries causing the collapse in form and not his utter incompetence. Until ME sees through this the fraud ain’t going anywhere.
I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 21:56 - Dec 2 with 2179 viewsTractorJack

Christ he sounds like a Limmy character.
I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 07:32 - Dec 3 with 1827 viewsBluefish

I listened last night and he has gone over the line, that interview is an utter disgrace from Lambert. He should not be in our club. The press should refuse to meet him

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 08:21 - Dec 3 with 1717 viewsOlly

The interview is obviously verging on Trumpian, and boll0cks...but the most worrying thing to come from the podcast is Watson saying he doesn’t sense any change on the horizon because Evans is putting a lot of stock in the injuries being a factor and because he “imposed last this style of play in the summer, he isn’t going to sack Lambert this early into using it.

What sort of alternative universe does he live in???
I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 08:26 - Dec 3 with 1702 viewsitfcjoe

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 07:32 - Dec 3 by Bluefish

I listened last night and he has gone over the line, that interview is an utter disgrace from Lambert. He should not be in our club. The press should refuse to meet him

If the press do that though, then he's won - that's exactly what he wants.

He's already managed to lose the midweek game press conferences which have always been a staple

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 08:31 - Dec 3 with 1680 viewsyesjohn99

How can he claim just the 3 letters in NHS was to blame for players being left out when at the time he said the young players need to earn the right to be in the photo??

Crazy liar!
I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 09:01 - Dec 3 with 1600 viewsBluefish

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 08:31 - Dec 3 by yesjohn99

How can he claim just the 3 letters in NHS was to blame for players being left out when at the time he said the young players need to earn the right to be in the photo??

Crazy liar!

I that is really out of order to call him a liar. He knows all about the importance of the fans so he wouldn't treat us with contempt or lie to us.

It is quite obvious that

The comments about young players earning a right to be in the photo didn't happen

The letters couldn't just be made bigger

The players couldn't have been there to get their head shots done

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 09:02 - Dec 3 with 1591 viewsBluefish

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 08:26 - Dec 3 by itfcjoe

If the press do that though, then he's won - that's exactly what he wants.

He's already managed to lose the midweek game press conferences which have always been a staple

I thought that but effectively he would lose that battle if the whole of the local press boycotted him

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 09:05 - Dec 3 with 1577 viewsDanTheMan

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 09:02 - Dec 3 by Bluefish

I thought that but effectively he would lose that battle if the whole of the local press boycotted him

He'd probably enjoy it.

Get more press in, he obviously doesn't like them.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 09:06 - Dec 3 with 1574 viewstractorboy1978

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 09:02 - Dec 3 by Bluefish

I'm quite enjoying watching him continually trip himself up and look an even bigger tw@t. The local press need to keep their foot on the pedal now and keep holding him to account.
I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 09:11 - Dec 3 with 1551 viewsDubtractor

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 09:06 - Dec 3 by tractorboy1978

I'm quite enjoying watching him continually trip himself up and look an even bigger tw@t. The local press need to keep their foot on the pedal now and keep holding him to account.

Exactly this. Show him up for the passive aggressive charlatan that he is.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 09:16 - Dec 3 with 1530 viewsDubtractor

On a related note, I read the transcript of the O'Neil interview this morning.

That was depressing stuff. Particularly the bit about only being at the start of the project, post contract signing, as if the 2 whole years of Lambert being crap count for nothing.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2020 9:17]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 09:19 - Dec 3 with 1505 viewstractorboy1978

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 09:16 - Dec 3 by Dubtractor

On a related note, I read the transcript of the O'Neil interview this morning.

That was depressing stuff. Particularly the bit about only being at the start of the project, post contract signing, as if the 2 whole years of Lambert being crap count for nothing.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2020 9:17]

This was covered on another thread yesterday but referring to Phil as 'the person in question' and TWTD as 'the fanzine' wound me up. Impersonal, distant and cold.
I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 09:28 - Dec 3 with 1453 viewsElderGrizzly

I’m sure we’ve all read the transcript from PL interview with Watson on 18:42 - Dec 2 by Kieran_Knows

He’s such a tw*t.

Harsh on Watson
SOMEONE AT ITFC PAY ATTENTION. PLEASE. on 09:28 - Dec 3 with 1453 viewsDyland

Such obvious deflection and diversion. It really is Trumpesque, total divorce from reality, and aimed solely at Evans. Who else is he trying to kid?

Sports press writing reports about how a team plays shocker. Yep, no other news outlet does that. It's only Stuart Watson.

I'm sure sportsmen all around the world have gripes with reporters when things are going badly. Par for the course.

LAMBERT HAS SAID THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT YOUNG PLAYERS. THE PRESS IS REFLECTING OUR AWFUL DECLINE. THEY ARE SO RESPECTFUL AND TAME COMPARED TO THE SCATHING PRESS AROUND OTHER EVERY OTHER CLUB IT IS UNTRUE.

Evans' true colours laid bare. Doesn't give a damn about the fans i.e. his customers (and I hate that description but it's language Evans understands), or getting promoted even.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024