Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wish Paul Lambert all the best while he is manager of ITFC (n/t) 22:39 - Dec 2 with 758 viewsMaySixth

until that point he is gone, have to support him

right now, I have yet to be convinced by any of the available candidates (Cook has stated he is not joining a League 1 club)
[Post edited 11 Dec 2020 11:17]

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I wish Paul Lambert all the best while he is manager of ITFC (n/t) on 18:24 - Dec 5 with 585 viewsMaySixth

Good win today.
Much needed.
How did we play?

I wish Paul Lambert all the best while he is manager of ITFC (n/t) on 18:54 - Dec 5 with 533 viewsclive_baker

I wish Paul Lambert all the best while he is manager of ITFC (n/t) on 18:24 - Dec 5 by MaySixth

Good win today.
Much needed.
How did we play?

OK, I thought. On balance we were probably good for a point until the red card when we made the advantage count. First half was very similar to recent performances where we had a lot of the ball, but mostly in our own 3rd and struggled to test their keeper.

2nd half was better, especially after going 2 up front. The 2nd goal was a perfect example of that system, nice ball into the box, chest down from Hawkins and good finish from Jackson. We need to be more direct from the off and take the handbrake off a little in terms of going 2 up top. It does raise the question where Dozzell fits in though, personally I would like to see him given a chance in a central midfield 2 with Nolan for now.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I wish Paul Lambert all the best while he is manager of ITFC (n/t) on 19:46 - Dec 5 with 452 viewsWickets

I wish Paul Lambert all the best while he is manager of ITFC (n/t) on 18:54 - Dec 5 by clive_baker

OK, I thought. On balance we were probably good for a point until the red card when we made the advantage count. First half was very similar to recent performances where we had a lot of the ball, but mostly in our own 3rd and struggled to test their keeper.

2nd half was better, especially after going 2 up front. The 2nd goal was a perfect example of that system, nice ball into the box, chest down from Hawkins and good finish from Jackson. We need to be more direct from the off and take the handbrake off a little in terms of going 2 up top. It does raise the question where Dozzell fits in though, personally I would like to see him given a chance in a central midfield 2 with Nolan for now.

First half Stats showed we had almost 70% of the ball but stats also showed that in the last third of the pitch we were only about 3% more than them .
I wish Paul Lambert all the best while he is manager of ITFC (n/t) on 19:54 - Dec 5 with 440 viewsMaySixth

I wish Paul Lambert all the best while he is manager of ITFC (n/t) on 18:54 - Dec 5 by clive_baker

Thanks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024