Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NHS Test and Trace Fibathon 11:35 - Dec 3 with 471 viewsitfcpaul

SO today they announce their figures for reaching contacts of those testing positive have increased from around 60% to 72 % all because they have decided not to contact under 18's in a family already contacted ........

So you don't contact as many but your figures go up???

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

NHS Test and Trace Fibathon on 12:03 - Dec 3 with 409 viewslowhouseblue

if people took the calls it would go up even higher.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

NHS Test and Trace Fibathon on 12:05 - Dec 3 with 400 viewsTractorWood

A consistent theme emerging is whenever the Government are under pressure to improve something, they just move the goalposts nearer.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

NHS Test and Trace Fibathon on 12:30 - Dec 3 with 359 viewsitfcpaul

NHS Test and Trace Fibathon on 12:03 - Dec 3 by lowhouseblue

if people took the calls it would go up even higher.

and you actually believe that?

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

NHS Test and Trace Fibathon on 12:32 - Dec 3 with 358 viewslowhouseblue

NHS Test and Trace Fibathon on 12:30 - Dec 3 by itfcpaul

and you actually believe that?

that a big issue with track and trace is people choosing not to answer their phones - yes.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024